Pastel Goth (Tektek game) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MissJolteon

Bashful Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:08 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Bump!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:18 am
Umioko
MissJolteon

I'm glad you like it. >u<

I was trying to think of some blue I could add to the head and just thought of an item, haha.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

heart  

Kuudere-senpai

Desirable Shapeshifter

MissJolteon

Bashful Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:04 am
Bump!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:11 am
Bump!

MissJolteon

Bashful Werewolf

TheCassMeow

Fashionable Nerd

7,400 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:03 pm
Here's mine! I'm hoping you like it... sweatdrop

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:05 am
Mitsu_Lightning15
Here's mine! I'm hoping you like it... sweatdrop

Aww she loves so bashful!

MissJolteon

Bashful Werewolf

Saelie

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:34 pm

I did my best ^^

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:36 pm

Ai Tobi Mimi

MissJolteon

Bashful Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:45 pm
You both at giving me things i'm going to look for in store right now!
Beautiful Demons
Omg! I love her tail, and I want those boots IRL! heart
Ai Tobi Mimi
love that head band! I want it IRL too!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:10 am
MissJolteon

I agree, they're really cute, though I'm not satisfied with that one. I plan on having a second entry soon once another idea comes to me ^^  

Saelie

MissJolteon

Bashful Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:33 am
Beautiful Demons
Make as many as you'd like!
I don't mind.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:24 pm
Bump!

MissJolteon

Bashful Werewolf

khionna

Salty Wench

39,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:41 am
MissJolteon

Here ya go. ^_^;

I wanted to add this for the bangs but it's not on tektek atm.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:06 pm
ll-Frantic-ll
MissJolteon

Here ya go. ^_^;

I wanted to add this for the bangs but it's not on tektek atm.
Adorable!

MissJolteon

Bashful Werewolf

khionna

Salty Wench

39,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:59 am
MissJolteon
Adorable!

Glad you think so. ^_^;

Oh! Those headbands/bracelets in your references, the ones with the roses and spikes and such, do you have any of those yet? If not, apparently they're really easy to make. I have a friend that makes her own. =)  
23. ✿ - - - Gaia Community & Tektek

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff