Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
RP 1 X 1 Search Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Caimbrie

Magical Senshi

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:58 am
saya mini

Oh lord, it would be hard. But it would be extremely fun. I forgot about the guild invite you sent me until now oops > w <;;

Well, seeing as there is already a second gen. out it would be the third gen. and yes, we'll be starting from the beginning but trying to focus on that arc. I honestly wouldn't mind being either, but as we're not doing canon character's they will be characters based on them really. But both characters seem really cool so you can choose which one you'll like to be > w <

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:00 pm
Caimbrie

Oh right it would be third gen. I seriously hated Near and Mello so I tend to ignore them... But I would wanna be Kira. Let's see if I can live up to Light Yagami's standard lol he was one of my favorite anime characters of all time, ever asjdf;sdaf

saya shiver

Devout Seraph

Caimbrie

Magical Senshi

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:08 pm
Baroness-Aiyanna

I'm sorry for not noticing this post, hence why I replied late. I'm still looking as I am looking for multiple rp'ers. I don't like BBC coding either, but I don't mind long paragraphs as long as their not too long. I prefer separate colors but I'd like a sample of your work. Weekly posts is my minimum but daily is even better. I always quote unless it's your thread (then generally you should get a notification about me replying). Canon characters are original characters, like Light or L from Death Note. Do you have any other non-original rps you like? The three mentioned were just some of them.
      I don't mind m/s as long as it's pg 13, I've seen so many go above that ,the few that haven't, I have joined. I'm anti-sexual so I don't take explicit images or text very nicely. I don't mind npc interaction, but I'm not too keen on excessive NPC interaction. Talking to a crowd instead of one of my characters makes it harder for me to write. I generally don't go for human characters, but I don't like it when children are involved in rp's that include killing or something of the sort. It's just horrible to see, most people would not like it in IRL or pixel really. Haha, I know some bad words in Italian, Gaelic and French. Oh my gosh. Italian and Gaelic <3
      My boyfriend is Gaelic so I go insane at any mention of "Irish" or such. I don't mind playing a male, I just have a habit of playing a smart guy with a lot of pride so I'm going to try playing the stupid one this time.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:15 pm
saya mini

I hope I make a good corpse when I die then. But I don't mid being L, this will be fun to do though.

Caimbrie

Magical Senshi

saya shiver

Devout Seraph

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:32 pm
Caimbrie
saya mini

I hope I make a good corpse when I die then. But I don't mid being L, this will be fun to do though.

Can't wait!! When do we start x3

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:37 pm
Caimbrie

Don't worry about it, I figured you were just busy with saya. I had enough to keep me busy. I can handle separate colors easily enough, I wish I had access to some of my characters and posts from my old account. I actually wanted to learn how to do pretty posts for a while there, and I think they looked pretty good. Like I said, if you just want a sample of my writing, I keep an RP archive in my journal now, it seemed an appropriate use. Actually, there is a 1x1 RP idea posted there now. It has enough characters that it would be easy enough to color, if you want a sample of how I would color a post, and I can make a pretty character as well.
I'll be completely honest, I've only ever done original RP's, because a lot of the ones based on other stories are from things I've never heard of or only heard of vaguely either listening to my anime loving friends or since being on Gaia. The only anime I ever watched, and I don't think most people count it, is Avatar: The Last Airbender.
Whatever my views, I respect your PG-13 limit. To each their own. And while I may be a dreadfully dirty-minded individual, I too have no tolerance for gore. Extreme violence has a place as a vague reference in a tragic backstory, I never go in to details. I never involve children, besides, again, a vague reference in a back story. Non-human characters is more than fine by me. I play a human every day in RL, why do it unless necessary in RP?
By NPC interaction, I was thinking along the lines of individual side characters brought in on occasion to enhance the story, because eventually, you always come to a point where just two characters can't do it all. If it's crime fiction, there are suspects, victims. Fantasy action, an enemy, and probably friends as well, helping the adventurers along.
And good for you. My heritage is a lot of Scottish and Irish. English too. There's a running joke in my family that I'm cranky all the time because I'm always fighting with myself.  

Baroness-Aiyanna

Dapper Gekko

Caimbrie

Magical Senshi

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:03 pm
Baroness-Aiyanna

saya mini

@Baroness: I'd like a sample of how pretty you can make posts. But that sounds pretty good. I won't mind NPC's characters to some extent, but that should be okay.

@Saya: We start whenever you want to :3

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:06 pm
Caimbrie

Do you think you could make the thread? Like I said I'm super average at BBcode ._____. But I just made a post layout I'll probably use as a base for this one. I must hunt for a faceclaim!!

saya shiver

Devout Seraph

Baroness-Aiyanna

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:48 pm
Caimbrie

Alright, it took a couple hours to create, but I finally have samples posted for you. They are in the latest entry of my journal. I hope you enjoy, because now I have a headache! xp

--Ok not really, I just haven't tried to pretty anything in a while, so I had to keep going back and forth double checking my work.--  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:40 am
Baroness-Aiyanna

saya mini

@Baroness: Don't worry and sorry Dx
      I'll have a look now c:

@Saya: I'll create the thread as soon as I choose a character to use, I might use a pre-made though.

Caimbrie

Magical Senshi

Baroness-Aiyanna

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:12 pm
Caimbrie

Don't worry about it. Even though I hate doing it, it is kind of satisfying to see the pretty results at the end. Anyway, I just wanted to tell you that I just had a custom profile page made, but apparently the coding doesn't work for the journal section in this style. Now there is a link to my journal at the bottom of my About Me section smile Happy Reading!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:46 pm
Caimbrie
Baroness-Aiyanna

saya mini

@Baroness: Don't worry and sorry Dx
      I'll have a look now c:

@Saya: I'll create the thread as soon as I choose a character to use, I might use a pre-made though.

Okay ^.^ let me know whenever you're ready!

saya shiver

Devout Seraph

Caimbrie

Magical Senshi

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:01 pm
Baroness-Aiyanna

saya mini

@Baroness: I think I'd like to RP with you. I just don't like the bright colors so I'd prefer if you used dark colors. But that will work. Do you have any cravings right now?

@Saya: I think I'll have it done sometime this week, I did some freebies but idk if I can use them asdadasa. Otherwise I have no IRl pictures used in my graphics.. Yet.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:03 pm
Caimbrie
Baroness-Aiyanna

saya mini

@Baroness: I think I'd like to RP with you. I just don't like the bright colors so I'd prefer if you used dark colors. But that will work. Do you have any cravings right now?

@Saya: I think I'll have it done sometime this week, I did some freebies but idk if I can use them asdadasa. Otherwise I have no IRl pictures used in my graphics.. Yet.

Oh sure, I just thought the grey and red theme was appropriate for a vampire. or did you mean the idea sample? Either way, I don't mind what colors as long as they match and I don't have to use orange, yellow, or pink!
Cravings, cravings....ooh ooh, how about a European mystery adventure? I'm trying to do a very altered version of this with someone else, but I really wanted to play modern version. Our characters would be two sisters, living in some European country(my favorite is Italy, but I'm not picky), one is a reporter, one a cop. The reporter stumbles on some big secret, I haven't decided whether it should be a government conspiracy, mythical creatures living alongside humans, or some criminal underground, or something else entirely, but the people who want the secret kept are after her, and she turns to her sister for help. The pair are swept away on a whirlwind adventure of lies, mystery, and intrigue trying to stop -insert plot conflict here- and save their own lives in the process.
That tickle your fancy in the slightest?  

Baroness-Aiyanna

Dapper Gekko

Caimbrie

Magical Senshi

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:10 am
Baroness-Aiyanna

I meant the samples. Red and grey is great. Ooh. Vampire. European mystery adventure? I vote on government conspiracy, I want this to be a realistic RP, if possible. They go to a criminal underground after finding out that a man from the government is working with criminals. Cop or reporter? Hm. I think I'd like to be the reporter. This tickled in my fantasy a lot.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff