Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[OOC Bar] Chat, Discuss Ideas, Recruit, and Advertise Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is there a noticeable amount of new activity/new players?
  OMG, Totally!
  Kinda
  If there is, I can't tell. =/
View Results

Syntria
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 9:32 am
Cash-chan
All the characters are taken in the Gravitation roleplay. Would ne one participate if i started another?

i'd also like to start a roleplay about humans/vampires/demons ect. feedback, plz?

You'd need to pm the maker of the RP.

Tell us more about the rp you'd like to start, humans/bampires/demons isn't very explicit. What would be the plot and the setting? twists and turns? and so forth =P  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 12:41 pm
no one likes my rp crying I need 2 more people  

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100

` Cash

Shameless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 1:01 pm
MistressPaco
Cash-chan
All the characters are taken in the Gravitation roleplay. Would ne one participate if i started another?

i'd also like to start a roleplay about humans/vampires/demons ect. feedback, plz?

You'd need to pm the maker of the RP.

Tell us more about the rp you'd like to start, humans/bampires/demons isn't very explicit. What would be the plot and the setting? twists and turns? and so forth =P

Who would i need to PM? im not talking about joining the gravitation RP, i wanted to know if ne one would join if i started another one.

As for the other roleplay, it'd be put in a cold dark city, where humans are always fearing for their lives because of the dark creatures that lurk the streets at night. hmm thats what everone does, ne? TT-TT ne ideas on wat else i can do? the plot... hm...

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 7:29 am
perryunicornboy
no one likes my rp crying I need 2 more people

Your RP was a decent idea, but i played that game once and found it really boring. and the ppl were ugly... sorry. sweatdrop  

` Cash

Shameless Ladykiller

I am a dumb weeaboo fag

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 6:46 pm
I was wondering if anyone would be interested in a Yu Yu Hakusho Shonen-Ai Rp...I would take the role of Hiei but otherwise all the roles are open, also, does anyone have a specific time in the show they want to start it or if anyone has an idea for a plot...Please let me know, thank you!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 9:14 pm
oh I would I made on myself back in another guild I'm a mod of  

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100

` Cash

Shameless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 5:06 pm
A Touch of Irish Chaos
I was wondering if anyone would be interested in a Yu Yu Hakusho Shonen-Ai Rp...I would take the role of Hiei but otherwise all the roles are open, also, does anyone have a specific time in the show they want to start it or if anyone has an idea for a plot...Please let me know, thank you!

i'd b interested, as long as i got the role as kurama. i'd b more than happy to help you come up with sum of the plot with you. you should make it right after the ending of the show, when they're all going back to their everyday lives maybe.

Can i b kurama tho? 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 3:36 pm
Right now, I'm looking for a one on one rp over pms. Anyone interested? Just send me a PM. n_n  

+[-Magnanimous Lemon-]+

Kuba

7,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 7:39 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 7:15 am
Hiya. I've started a new dragon roleplay and I'm currently looking for people to join. It's called To Fly Free if anyone's interested and 2 people have joined so far. (We're a tad short on semes. wink )  

Slime and Snails

6,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Brandisher 100

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 11:46 pm
man I'm bored..and feel like posting nonsense! MOOOGLYPIP!  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 6:57 pm
I'm going to be gone most of tomorrow on a trip. Hopefully I'll be back early in the evening.  

Slime and Snails

6,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Brandisher 100

[x] Arsenic [x]

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 10:16 pm

Got the first FFVII roleplay up...if anyone wishes to take Yazoo....or double for anyone...it would be greately appreciated, trust me.X3

I LOVE YOU ALL.

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 11:56 am
heart I've just finished creating my Harry Potter rp since it was approved. I do need lots of characters though to make it fun so please come check it out.  

Rackenov

1,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

R-e-d _ C a r e s s

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 5:39 pm
I found a really good yaoi/shounen-ai modern fantasy RP site that I just thought some of the people here might enjoy. It's litterate and pretty hardcore, but... Well, check it out and see for yourself. I think it looks really good.

http://www.roleplaycity.com/forums/index.php  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces