Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)
[Fushigi Yuugi] <33 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pwndd

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 6:19 am
[ I s a ]
NakagoxTamahome is one of the most Goddamn sexiest pairings I've ever seen. =D The amount of times I've rewatched that episode where he kisses him... *drool*.

AmiboshixSuboshi is really adorable, it's the only incest I really like in anime/manga. Although, it does kind of worry me, because it'd be like having sex... with yourself. Which forces me to the conclusion that perhaps they're just very vain. XD

xd If you read the manga, I believe Yuu Watase did a parody on the pairing where Nakago busts into Tama's room at night and shows him this fanletter that says "Does Nakago have a crush on Tamahome?"

Well, Tama's all "o_o;; And what is this supposed to mean?"
And Nakago says "Well, from time and time again, a man must do what pleases the masses."
Tama: "O__O"

The next panel shows a bunch of screams from Tama saying he "doesn't want to" with Miaka watching and blushing and muttering "Tamahome, I'm impressed..."

Boshicest is really cute ;.; Normally twincest forms when you're with that person alot, but it was still there even though they were seperated.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 1:06 pm
[Ryoga-chan]
[ I s a ]
NakagoxTamahome is one of the most Goddamn sexiest pairings I've ever seen. =D The amount of times I've rewatched that episode where he kisses him... *drool*.

AmiboshixSuboshi is really adorable, it's the only incest I really like in anime/manga. Although, it does kind of worry me, because it'd be like having sex... with yourself. Which forces me to the conclusion that perhaps they're just very vain. XD

xd If you read the manga, I believe Yuu Watase did a parody on the pairing where Nakago busts into Tama's room at night and shows him this fanletter that says "Does Nakago have a crush on Tamahome?"

And Nakago says "Well, from time and time again, a man must do what pleases the masses."

The next panel shows a bunch of screams from Tama saying he "doesn't want to" with Miaka watching and blushing and muttering "Tamahome, I'm impressed..."

Boshicest is really cute ;.; Normally twincest forms when you're with that person alot, but it was still there even though they were seperated.

I ADORED that parody. Nakago's Yuu Watase's favourite character, isn't he? (And mine =D.) Chibi Nakago is just adorable!

Nakago, to Tamahome (before he licks him xD): "Poor boy. You're covered in blood, aren't you? You excite me, if not in the same way a woman does..."

EEEE. *explodes*

Boshicest! ^o^

Glitterdash

eduardo galpaleano

Liberal Ladykiller

9,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 8:27 pm
[ I s a ]
[Ryoga-chan]
[ I s a ]

I ADORED that parody. Nakago's Yuu Watase's favourite character, isn't he? (And mine =D.) Chibi Nakago is just adorable!

Nakago, to Tamahome (before he licks him xD): "Poor boy. You're covered in blood, aren't you? You excite me, if not in the same way a woman does..."

EEEE. *explodes*

Boshicest! ^o^

w00t! I love Nakago and Boshicest~~ Teh luv  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 6:17 am
Nakago is just an amazing character. I mean, he's the bad-a** who kills everyone, but then he's got the tortured past (meanie emporer *stabs*), AND has OIBVIOUSLY got something for Tamahome. I mean, even when he's about to rape Miaka (but doesn't) he says something along the lines of:

"This idea doesn't appeal to me, I'm only doing it because I have to. But I look forward to seeing how that boy will react..." (Forgive me, I know that's not quite correct, but my friend's got that volume in her house so it's been a while since I read it. ^^; ) And, I love the fact that he kisses Tama in front of Miaka. You can just imagine what she's thinking...

Also, there's that eternal line when Tamahome returns to the palace to steal the Universe of the Four Gods after he's cured from the diedu, and says, "You have some nerve Nakago... using a guy as your personal toy!"

That line made my giggle. A lot. xD

Glitterdash

Pwndd

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 11:22 am
[ I s a ]
Nakago is just an amazing character. I mean, he's the bad-a** who kills everyone, but then he's got the tortured past (meanie emporer *stabs*), AND has OIBVIOUSLY got something for Tamahome. I mean, even when he's about to rape Miaka (but doesn't) he says something along the lines of:

"This idea doesn't appeal to me, I'm only doing it because I have to. But I look forward to seeing how that boy will react..." (Forgive me, I know that's not quite correct, but my friend's got that volume in her house so it's been a while since I read it. ^^; ) And, I love the fact that he kisses Tama in front of Miaka. You can just imagine what she's thinking...

Also, there's that eternal line when Tamahome returns to the palace to steal the Universe of the Four Gods after he's cured from the diedu, and says, "You have some nerve Nakago... using a guy as your personal toy!"

That line made my giggle. A lot. xD

XD I remember that! Nakago was an awesome character, and if I don't remember correctly, she went to Anime Expo 1996 and the entire panel ended up discussing yaoi pairings for Fushigi Yuugi.

She actually said, "Hey, what about Nakago/Tamahome? XDD" That cracked me up.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 1:04 pm
AND Tamahome cries when Nakago dies. For the love of God, HOW does Miaka not see the sexual tension between those two? She comes over, all "I did it, Tama-baby! I never got consumed!" And he's just like... "yeah... that's great..."

And what do you REALLY think Nakago was doing when he tortured him? ;] (I have a little idea for a fanfic there xD).

Glitterdash

Pwndd

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 7:31 am
[ I s a ]
AND Tamahome cries when Nakago dies. For the love of God, HOW does Miaka not see the sexual tension between those two? She comes over, all "I did it, Tama-baby! I never got consumed!" And he's just like... "yeah... that's great..."

And what do you REALLY think Nakago was doing when he tortured him? ;] (I have a little idea for a fanfic there xD).

Whipped into submission then had hot bondage sex! XD  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 1:07 pm
[Ryoga-chaen]
[ I s a ]

EXACTLY. I mean, whipping? Possibly the kinkiest form of punishment ever. Nakago needs an outlet for all his pent-up sexual frustration.  

Glitterdash

Pwndd

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 5:36 pm
[ I s a ]
[Ryoga-chaen]
[ I s a ]

EXACTLY. I mean, whipping? Possibly the kinkiest form of punishment ever. Nakago needs an outlet for all his pent-up sexual frustration.

And so when Tama came into his life with a sign on his forehead that said "DO ME", Nakago replied justly. <3

The end!
Best. Fairy tale. Ever.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 7:06 pm
[Ryoga-chan]
[ I s a ]
[Ryoga-chaen]
[ I s a ]

And so when Tama came into his life with a sign on his forehead that said "DO ME", Nakago replied justly. <3

The end!
Best. Fairy tale. Ever.
When the Jews return to Zion
and a comet fills the sky
the Holy Roman Empire rises
and you and I must die...

Iras ----
I would buy the picture-book version
--- Your Lord and Master

From the eternal sea he rises
Creating armies on either shore
Turning man against his brother
Till man exists no more...

eduardo galpaleano

Liberal Ladykiller

9,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Riosin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 7:21 pm
Ugh, I know Ryoga-niichan will kill me for this. But I HATE Fushigi Yuugi. It teased me to no end and was boring, I hate the plot, and the male characters. Not Mika though...she's too adorable...she made me love her. -_- Damn it.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 6:02 am
Oh, I'm not saying the PLOT of FY was good. It was completely crap. And I really didn't like Miaka... she's was so whiny, and annoying. I did think some of the other characters were good, though. (*cough*NAKAGO*cough*) Tamahome... was for the most part good, but it annoyed me the way every chapter he had to give make some big romantic speech to Miaka. Also, the amount of people who were in love with Miaka was just ridiculous. She turns the gay straight, for God's sake!  

Glitterdash

Yofiel

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 7:00 am
Yay! a FY thread! <3

I'v always been a fan of Boshicest X3 Ami and Suboshi are my absolute favorite characters (I almost cried the first time I saw Amiboshi fall into the river, then Suboshi gets all upset... crying )

Nuriko is to me, unfortunately one of those characters I could slash with just about anyone else in the seires >.>;; I'v always had a thing for NurixHoto (I was so dissapointed when they didnt get together XD)

but NurixTasuki is really cute... TamaxNuri too XD

Chichiri I can only really imagine getting with Tasuki >.>

TamaxNakago is hot <3 (I liked Tama best when he was brainwashed and evil, effectivly making him Nakas b***h...XD)
Though, I'm more inclined to pair Naka with the twins or Aishtere (Yes. Thats right, Ashtere X3 who I also pair with Nuriko... gods know why>.>)

...Am I the only one here who saw hints of MitskakexAmiboshi? O_o  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 7:06 am
[ I s a ]
Oh, I'm not saying the PLOT of FY was good. It was completely crap. And I really didn't like Miaka... she's was so whiny, and annoying. I did think some of the other characters were good, though. (*cough*NAKAGO*cough*) Tamahome... was for the most part good, but it annoyed me the way every chapter he had to give make some big romantic speech to Miaka. Also, the amount of people who were in love with Miaka was just ridiculous. She turns the gay straight, for God's sake!

Omg I know gonk Miaka makes me sad. Its like, they tried to give her every possible good/cute quality they could, then tried to level her out by flawing her with unbelievable fragility (I mean come ON. she spends half the series either in tears or being thrown onto beds/against walls by men >.>)  

Yofiel

WEEB_QUEEN

Kawaii Shoujo

13,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 9:23 am
Have any of you read the other manga.....Fushigi Yuugi Genbu Kaiden??. It's pretty good, I've read the first few.  
[The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games