Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] Good Mourning Halloween (Freya/Mot) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:17 pm
Freya's hands clapped happily behind his back. "I helped!" She squealed, climbing off of him. "This is so excitings. And kind of sads, now that I thinks about it." Her expression tinged with nostalgia. "I wants teh graduates and goes off and starts life, I do. But I'm goings teh miss this. Everything. I'm goings teh miss the Reaper dorms." She leaned one arm up on his shoulder, which was awkward for how tall he was. "Teh knows that Hel is just across the hall, and yeh and me shares a wall."

That part was less awkward for her, than it had been for him.

"And I could always just.. walk the halls and knows yehr all in there. Shun, Kettil, even - " She gagged. "Mac."

She backed away, and summoned her axe back. After all, they were still in a spar.. it had just been put on pause for celebration. "I gots so used teh all of yeh that it feels like leavings my family all over again."

HP: 22
Damage: none

Bittiface

Bittiface rolled 2 10-sided dice: 5, 5 Total: 10 (2-20)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 5:01 pm
"I feel the same way. It's like leaving home." Amity had always felt more like home than his actual home. Though, if he ever let his mother know that she'd either smack him or beat him with a broom. Or both.

Freya's wall sharing bit made him relive some unwanted memories. He tried not to cringe. Although he really did laugh when she gagged out Mac's name. "That one I can do without. Worst neighbour ever." And worst cousin.

"Mot brought up his gun again now that they got their feels out. "No matter the distance, Freya; we will always be family." He said kindly with a warm smile.

But then he shot her.

HP: 38
Damage: 4

Nio Love

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Nio Love rolled 2 10-sided dice: 2, 3 Total: 5 (2-20)

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 5:36 pm
Aww, Mot shot her in the heart with feels. AND THEN BULLETS.

"AGREED!" She cheered out, summoning her axe back out again. "And just like family, is times teh finish kickings yehr a**!" She swung the axe around, wildly, and -

- Got the blade stuck in the wall.

"Wait. Wait I gots this." There wasn't much a** kicking coming from her, after all.

HP: 18
Damage: 0

Bittiface

Bittiface rolled 2 10-sided dice: 8, 8 Total: 16 (2-20)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:24 pm
HP: 38
Damage: 10

Mot wasn't sure if this was much of a challenge anymore. Was she really a Valkyrie? He was sweeping the floor with her.

He kind of felt bad going all out but.. well..

With a grimace he reloaded his Fear into the gun, aiming several shots at her arms while she tried to get the axe out of the wall. "Tired yet, little lady?"

Nio Love

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Nio Love rolled 2 10-sided dice: 3, 8 Total: 11 (2-20)

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:50 am
She was. She was riddled with holes, as usual during a spar with Mot, and she felt like she could use a nice dissipation to quicken the healing process. This, of course, meant she wasn't going to give up - she was going to go down swinging!

"Never!" She huffed out with a grin, swinging her giant axe over her head and crashing it down onto him.

HP: 8
Damage: 5

Bittiface

Bittiface rolled 2 10-sided dice: 9, 1 Total: 10 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:57 am
HP: 33
Damage: 4

Mot certainly did dislike it when his friend pushed their limits. Dissipating a friend was a scary process. But the boil was a softie. It would never be comfortable. Or perhaps he wasn't comfortable with it simply because it rarely happened for him. After all, winning spars was something Mot sucked terribly at.

He winced, feeling the axe make actual contact for once. With a roll of his shoulders, he gave a sigh and lifted his gun. "Very well."

He shot a round or two towards the Valkyrie.

Nio Love

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Nio Love rolled 2 10-sided dice: 6, 1 Total: 7 (2-20)

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:00 am
"One day." Freya growled out playfully, after the last few shots brought her to one knee. "One day, I'm goings teh figures out how teh beats yeh in a spar, Mot. I can takes down the biggest and the baddest, but as soon as yeh pulls yehr guns out on me, I'm on my knees."

She desummoned her axe - she couldn't have lifted it anyway, if she tried. Instead, she punched him right in the knee, trying to hit a weak spot. "One day."

HP: 4
Damage: 1

bittiface

Bittiface rolled 2 10-sided dice: 4, 2 Total: 6 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:44 pm
HP: 32
Damage: Nope

She'd sparred with many it seemed. So why was he the only one she couldn't beat? It was odd, considering fighting was Mot's biggest weakness.

Mot seemed to assume Freya had forfeited, and dropped his guard. However, the sucker punch to the knee sealed the deal. She wouldn't give up until she was K.O'd. He would have attempted to finish her off right there, but the punch actually knocked the boil off his feet and onto the floor in an ungraceful flailing of gangly limbs.

Nio Love

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Nio Love rolled 2 10-sided dice: 1, 3 Total: 4 (2-20)

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:46 pm
Freya let out a screech of glee, and waddled over, to sit down beside his prone form. "But until then, I guess this is goings teh has teh duu." She reached over and poked and prodded his sides. Odin, she could feel his ribs. It was just like her stomach! Would her poking leave bruises, they way it would have on her?

She attempted to find out.

Damage: WTF IS GOING ON

Bittiface

Bittiface rolled 2 10-sided dice: 5, 1 Total: 6 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:51 pm
HP: 32
Damage: 0

"Freya.."

"Freya stop."

"Freya, what are you doing."

He tried to swat her away with his gun.  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Nio Love rolled 2 10-sided dice: 9, 2 Total: 11 (2-20)

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:54 pm
"Uhm." She let him repeat her name, over and over, before slamming down on him wrestling style. "I'M BEATINGS YEH UPS!" She then informed him, bouncing hard on his abdomen.

Proper spar was proper.

Damage: 5  
Bittiface rolled 2 10-sided dice: 8, 1 Total: 9 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:58 pm
HP: 27
Damage: 3

Mot let out a choked grunt upon being body slammed. It felt like the air was knocked out of him. There wasn't much meat or anything protecting his soft innards. It hurt like Hell.

So he retaliated by wrapping his arms under hers from behind her and flipping her up and over him, tossing her backwards behind him while still sitting on the floor.  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Nio Love rolled 2 10-sided dice: 8, 1 Total: 9 (2-20)

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:04 pm
Freya went flying, the world flipping upside down as he took her up and over, and she laid on her head, laughing weakly. She was all but dead, and could hardly move. What little strength she had left was used pushing herself back.. and falling on top of him.

She laughed maniacally up into the air.

HP: 1
Damage: 3  
Bittiface rolled 2 10-sided dice: 7, 1 Total: 8 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:15 pm
HP: 24
Damage: 2

Mot grunted again when Freya fell on him, swatting her off and letting her fall to the floor.

"Come on now, Freya! You're falling over yourself. Admit defeat! This battle is over." He said with a frown. He saw no pride in beating a half dead ghoul.  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:20 pm
He would not have to worry about that anymore.

When he rolled her off of him, and she clunked onto the floor, face down, a very strange sound started to come from her. It was muffled against the floor, but if he listened very carefully.. yes... it was snoring.  
{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff