• Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:17 pm
strawberryalice
yummycupcakessparkles
strawberryalice
yummycupcakessparkles
strawberryalice
Hello girls! How are all of you doing?

hello your avatar is so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
my birthday was 3 days ago. I wish that I had pink bunny slippers I want a pair soooooooo much mrgreen

Oh thanks so much! ^___^ Oh really? Happy late birthday, dear! ^____^ heart

Thank you so much for the gift biggrin emotion_hug

You're super welcome, dearie. emotion_hug I like to help out when I can. I'm questing some items myself, so I know the frustration linked to stupid inflation.

What items are you questing? Do you have any extra pink items in your inventory? Pink is my favorite color biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:20 pm
yummycupcakessparkles
strawberryalice
yummycupcakessparkles
strawberryalice
yummycupcakessparkles
strawberryalice

hello your avatar is so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
my birthday was 3 days ago. I wish that I had pink bunny slippers I want a pair soooooooo much mrgreen

You're super welcome, dearie. emotion_hug I like to help out when I can. I'm questing some items myself, so I know the frustration linked to stupid inflation.

What items are you questing? Do you have any extra pink items in your inventory? Pink is my favorite color biggrin

I'll check out my invo, what kind of items specifically are you looking for (like shoes, tops, bottoms, etc)? Blue is my favorite color, but I've always had a hidden love for pink sometimes. I'm really proud of my avi cause I was finally able to build upon two donations (two girls from this guild donated strawberry items to me a while back).

jelly cube planet

Shy Pumpkin

yummycupcakessparkles

12,950 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:24 pm
strawberryalice
yummycupcakessparkles
strawberryalice
yummycupcakessparkles
strawberryalice

I'll check out my invo, what kind of items specifically are you looking for (like shoes, tops, bottoms, etc)? Blue is my favorite color, but I've always had a hidden love for pink sometimes. I'm really proud of my avi cause I was finally able to build upon two donations (two girls from this guild donated strawberry items to me a while back).

I'am looking for pretty cute pink dresses, accessories, plushies, pink tops/bottoms. Strawberry items too biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:27 pm
yummycupcakessparkles
strawberryalice
yummycupcakessparkles
strawberryalice
yummycupcakessparkles
strawberryalice

I'am looking for pretty cute pink dresses, accessories, plushies, pink tops/bottoms. Strawberry items too biggrin

I might have some stuff, I'll look. I'm a strawberry girl. I have a few friends who've taken to calling me Ichigo-chan or Strawberry girl. i'm questing Lovely Lucie or Gaia-sama, or Rosamund's Redemption cause I really don't want to have to change my skin tone to have a cute mouth item that matches virtually everything I have. I also collect moon-themed items. I actually have two quest threads, my Tweedledee and Tweedledum links in my sig.

jelly cube planet

Shy Pumpkin

diet bepis

Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:32 pm
strawberryalice

I'm stellar at everything else, but horrible at math. D: My bestie's mom, who I consider my mom too, she's a librarian and had to take tons of math for it. LIKE UGH

The inflation is making me sad. I'm questing either Lovely Lucie/Gaia-sama/or the Rosamund plush, because I won't have to change my skin tone to have cute lips, but they're either not in the MP or REALLY REALLY expensive and it's depressing. TT___TT I'm questing other items too, but the main thing I want is cute lips. and, you're welcome.

I like words. English, history, the whole works. Science and math I'm just like nonono get away.
And how does being a librarian correlate to math? o: i've never thought that was a job that required math.

Ohh Lovely Lucie is so beautiful c: I love all the things that Gaia puts out that have kind of that 1800s chic feel to them lol. And, whoa, thank you for the donation. emotion_bigheart emotion_jawdrop that's way too nice of you.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:40 pm
Daintyy

I like words. English, history, the whole works. Science and math I'm just like nonono get away.
And how does being a librarian correlate to math? o: i've never thought that was a job that required math.

Ohh Lovely Lucie is so beautiful c: I love all the things that Gaia puts out that have kind of that 1800s chic feel to them lol. And, whoa, thank you for the donation. emotion_bigheart emotion_jawdrop that's way too nice of you.

Me neither, but apparently to master the Dewey Decimal system, it's a requirement to take tons of math. I love Science, I'm not so bad a science at all. Engrish (hahaha) and History are my forte. I love Lovely Lucie, the makeup is TO DIE FOR and so pretty. It looks good on all skin tones. You're very welcome. heart I hope it helps towards your quest, I know the frustration all too well. I love the fact that there are items for nearly every era and theme possible.

jelly cube planet

Shy Pumpkin

Kitty of Music

Lucky Star

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:55 pm
strawberryalice

User ImageHello.
Am doing okay thanks for asking.
What about you?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:58 pm
Kitty of Music
strawberryalice

User ImageHello.
Am doing okay thanks for asking.
What about you?

I'm doing pretty well, thanks. ^____^ What are you up to?  

jelly cube planet

Shy Pumpkin

Kitty of Music

Lucky Star

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:01 pm
strawberryalice

User ImageThat's good to hear.
Your welcome.
Just looking around the guild,CB,and listening to some of my favorite tunes.
What about you?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:09 pm
Kitty of Music
strawberryalice

User ImageThat's good to hear.
Your welcome.
Just looking around the guild,CB,and listening to some of my favorite tunes.
What about you?

Watching a stream (someone's doing art) and surfing gaia. Probably going to check my tumblr and turn on some tunes too. It's too quiet up in here D:  

jelly cube planet

Shy Pumpkin

diet bepis

Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:18 pm
strawberryalice

Me neither, but apparently to master the Dewey Decimal system, it's a requirement to take tons of math. I love Science, I'm not so bad a science at all. Engrish (hahaha) and History are my forte. I love Lovely Lucie, the makeup is TO DIE FOR and so pretty. It looks good on all skin tones. You're very welcome. heart I hope it helps towards your quest, I know the frustration all too well. I love the fact that there are items for nearly every era and theme possible.

Lol, speaking of Little Lucie's makeup, I sometimes
wish I was half as pretty as all these Gaia avatars. isn't that silly lol

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:21 pm
Daintyy
strawberryalice

OMG same, it's not silly at all. I feel like a freaking potato all the time. crying I don't consider myself pretty or cute or attractive at all.

jelly cube planet

Shy Pumpkin

jelly cube planet

Shy Pumpkin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:24 pm
Any Whovians, Potterheads, or Tokien, Supernatural, or Sherlock fans?
Anime?
Manga?
Books?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:27 pm
strawberryalice
Daintyy
strawberryalice

OMG same, it's not silly at all. I feel like a freaking potato all the time. crying I don't consider myself pretty or cute or attractive at all.

they're just friggen cute
and then me.
i am potato

diet bepis

Kitten

Kitty of Music

Lucky Star

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:31 pm
strawberryalice

User Image
Sounds like fun.
Is a freebie of art?