Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Halls Of Learning [Classrooms]
Astronomy Fall2013 [CLOSED] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ApostleOfTheWind13
Crew

Sweet Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:08 pm
Username: ApostleOfTheWind13
RP Name: Hailey Redgrave
Year: Second
House: Ravenclaw
Class: Astronomy Two

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:43 pm
Username: Chiru-pon
RP Name: Chi Riverhowl
Year: 1st
House: Slytherin
Class: Astronomy 1

Chiru-pon

Chiru-pon

Tricky Bunny

14,965 Points
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100

SharpProcess

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:44 pm
Username: Mothette x
RP Name: Crystal Quills
Year: 3rd Year
House: Slytherin
Class: Astronomy 4! *pokes for first assignment*

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:36 pm
I'm so sorry dearies ! I have been on a voyage and expected to be back by the beginning of the term ! But that did not work out anyways first lesson is posted !

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

ApostleOfTheWind13
Crew

Sweet Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:59 pm
Aunt Slappy
I'm so sorry dearies ! I have been on a voyage and expected to be back by the beginning of the term ! But that did not work out anyways first lesson is posted !
ooc: I'm sorry but I can't remember, did I send in my homework for the first lesson? It's not in my inbox though I could have very easily deleted it as soon as I saw how many points I'd earned. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:04 pm
ApostleOfTheWind13
Aunt Slappy
ooc: I'm sorry but I can't remember, did I send in my homework for the first lesson? It's not in my inbox though I could have very easily deleted it as soon as I saw how many points I'd earned. sweatdrop

Yes you did send it !

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

ApostleOfTheWind13
Crew

Sweet Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:07 pm
Aunt Slappy
ApostleOfTheWind13
Aunt Slappy

Yes you did send it !
ooc: OK good I thought I did because I remember doing it so now all I have to do is the classwork. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:37 pm
Aunt Slappy

I'm actually a bit overstretched this term, I would like to drop this class. sweatdrop Sorry! It did seem like a good idea at the time.  

SharpProcess

ApostleOfTheWind13
Crew

Sweet Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:07 am
Lesson one classwork

What drove me to take this class was I have always had a love for the stars and a favorite past time of mine would be to go out at night on a winter's night and just look up as that's the only time of year you see a lot of stars. Greek mythology has always been a favorite of mine. There is just something about the sometimes outrageous events that happen, it really sucks you in. I'm not too familiar with Roman mythology.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:51 pm
Could I drop this class? I thought I only signed up for 3, but I signed up for more than I thought I did.  

Chiru-pon

Chiru-pon

Tricky Bunny

14,965 Points
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:26 pm
Chiru-pon
Could I drop this class? I thought I only signed up for 3, but I signed up for more than I thought I did.

Yes you may  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:29 pm
ApostleOfTheWind13
Lesson one classwork

What drove me to take this class was I have always had a love for the stars and a favorite past time of mine would be to go out at night on a winter's night and just look up as that's the only time of year you see a lot of stars. Greek mythology has always been a favorite of mine. There is just something about the sometimes outrageous events that happen, it really sucks you in. I'm not too familiar with Roman mythology.

Because your class mates have dropped the class you may continue the lessons and i will be the person you discuss with during your classwork that i give you or i can give you 50 points plus the 30 points you received from lesson one ? So let me know hailey and we will go from there smile

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

ApostleOfTheWind13
Crew

Sweet Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:49 pm
Aunt Slappy
ApostleOfTheWind13
Lesson one classwork

Because your class mates have dropped the class you may continue the lessons and i will be the person you discuss with during your classwork that i give you or i can give you 50 points plus the 30 points you received from lesson one ? So let me know hailey and we will go from there smile
We can just go with the later option since that sounds like it would be easier for you and thank you for giving me the options. smile  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:48 pm
ApostleOfTheWind13
Aunt Slappy
ApostleOfTheWind13
Lesson one classwork

We can just go with the later option since that sounds like it would be easier for you and thank you for giving me the options. smile

80 Points for Ravenclaw and Astronomy has been closed  

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

Halls Of Learning [Classrooms]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items