Enduring Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:04 pm
jellykans
Madame Xiva
Musician Allen Walker
nope, on flynn at least.
the rest, gaia may listen xD

Baby steps.

And who knows? Maybe Flynn will meet an untimely demise at some point when she's outlived her usefulness. Right now, she's the Miley Cyrus of Gaia....she's willing to be used until we finally chew her up and spit her out.

I'm thankful to see this nerf because Smashblox was doing as much, if not more, damage to the economy than Flynn and her assorted what-nots.

I subscribed to a comic on Flynn, haven't updated the reference threads, there were so many that it kind of got out of hand.

Flynn is a real problem. Positive signs - Smashblox, the battle system for Halloween, the new Switchem game (hard to click on an icon, on 2nd look it's a pretty good game). We still have Flynn and communications as problems, being mobbed with ads.

Still, it is good to see positive change.

I would also like to give credit to Gaia for taking note of our request to stop using the Staff Alerts feature of this site for advertising. That's another step in the right direction.

Our voices ARE being heard. Are we going to see everything back to the way it was overnight? No. And if we're going to be realistic about it, we'll probably NEVER see things back to exactly how they were. But we're making strides and there are compromises being made on both sides.

The ads don't seem to be as bad or as frequent, or possibly I'm just getting used to them. Flynn is here to stay, at least for the time being. As for communication, Gaia has promised a new method for communication outside of ATA. At this point, I have no reason to doubt that they will deliver. They're giving us hope, at least...and they're making changes to let us know that we DO matter. Is it everything? No. But at least it's something, and that's more than what we had not all that long ago. smile  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:09 pm
I want to personally kiss the person who finally pushed this change through.  

xx I met my fate xx

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Singing Seraph

Enduring Member

12,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Firestarter 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:26 pm
WHOO!
I haven't checked it out yet (doing it as we speak), but it just sounds so wonderful that they're ACTUALLY LISTENING to us for once!
I tipped the announcement. Lol  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:36 pm
Yeah, I just played it and it was nice! That's so great!  

Singing Seraph

Enduring Member

12,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Firestarter 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Singing Seraph

Enduring Member

12,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Firestarter 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:39 pm
xx I met my fate xx
I want to personally kiss the person who finally pushed this change through.

I feel like crying with joy. crying  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:59 pm
Bad news is...while the new game "Switchem" is cute and very fun...it also needs to be nerfed...

I got over 100k from it today....and I played for less than an hour.  

xx I met my fate xx

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Madame Xiva

Enduring Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:03 pm
xx I met my fate xx
Bad news is...while the new game "Switchem" is cute and very fun...it also needs to be nerfed...

That's better than the 700million+ that Cash users used to get for fifty bucks with Smashblox.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:43 am
Madame Xiva
xx I met my fate xx

That's better than the 700million+ that Cash users used to get for fifty bucks with Smashblox.
That is very very true.  

xx I met my fate xx

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kangit
Crew

High-functioning Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:17 am
xx I met my fate xx
Madame Xiva
xx I met my fate xx

That is very very true.

Plus, they're not forcing you to buy Gaia Cash to win anything (although it's hard to get past level 7 without it). It probably does contribute to inflation, but it also gives non-GC users a chance to catch up to the GC users. If everyone is getting more gold, inflation isn't as bad. cat_smile I wonder if that was their plan... cat_confused  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:43 am
Kangit
xx I met my fate xx
Madame Xiva
xx I met my fate xx

That is very very true.

Plus, they're not forcing you to buy Gaia Cash to win anything (although it's hard to get past level 7 without it). It probably does contribute to inflation, but it also gives non-GC users a chance to catch up to the GC users. If everyone is getting more gold, inflation isn't as bad. cat_smile I wonder if that was their plan... cat_confused

I think that might be part of their plan to at least try and level the playing field for GC/nonGC users. Im glad to see smashblox nerfed and glad to see a new gold game that we can actually win without having to use gc as a requirement to win anything.  

Nervous Nancy

Liberal Loiterer

📌Important Information & References

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas