Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Halls Of Learning [Classrooms]
DADA fall term 2013 lesson one due dec 11th Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ApostleOfTheWind13
Crew

Sweet Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:51 pm
Reserved

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:51 pm
Username: ApostleOfTheWind13
Rp name: Hailey Redgrave
House: Ravenclaw
Year: Two
A small paragraph of what you know about defending against the dark arts and what you would like to learn:
I know little to nothing about defending against the dark arts with the exception of knowing of some defensive spell such as diffindo, expecto patronum and occasionally able to perform the shield charm protego. I would like to learn offensive spells as well as more defensive charms. As the old saying goes; 'the best offense is a good defense.'

ApostleOfTheWind13
Crew

Sweet Gaian

Chiru-pon

Chiru-pon

Tricky Bunny

14,965 Points
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:37 pm
Username Chiru-pon
RP name Chi Riverhowl
House Slytherin
Year 1st
A small paragraph of what you know about defending against the dark arts and what you would like to learn As it is my first year, I know nothing about magic and would like to learn as much as possible.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:42 pm
Username Mothette x
Rp name Crystal Quills
House Slytherin
Year 3rd Year
A small paragraph of what you know about defending against the dark arts and what you would like to learn Only charms I've learned in Professor Telemar's class so far. I have a lot to learn so I better start learning it.

SharpProcess

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:37 am
Lesson one has been posted  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:07 pm
Chi walked into class and placed her homework on the front desk before sitting down.  

Chiru-pon

Chiru-pon

Tricky Bunny

14,965 Points
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100

SharpProcess

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:43 pm
Professor is it possible for someone to be a dark witch without knowing, or likewise to appear to be a dark wizard but actually never use the dark arts?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:38 pm
Mothette x
Professor is it possible for someone to be a dark witch without knowing, or likewise to appear to be a dark wizard but actually never use the dark arts?
"If I could voice my opinion, I think it's possible for someone to appear to be a dark witch or wizard but not be one in actuality. I believe it's about how you appear to people and the assumptions they make about you. If that makes any sense."  

ApostleOfTheWind13
Crew

Sweet Gaian

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:01 am
" i believe hailey is rigt about the appearences but it is impossible to be a dark witch or wizard with out knowing you are a dark arts member. You have to intentionally cast spells with the intent to hurt or maim other or continueally use dark creatures and or dark magic items and know they are dark creature or dark items and continue to use them for dark purposes. Being a dark arts user is a purposeful morale choice"  
Halls Of Learning [Classrooms]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff