Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)
Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tuxedo Douche

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 6:23 pm
[.La.Esperanca.]
I've never gone to justmanga.com... >.>

Yeah... I woke up at 11:30 last night and started to get ready for school. x.x I'm out of it. ::Huggling Vol. 1, still.:: I want Vol. 2... now! ME WANT KISSY, KISSY!! :neenja:

::Blasts ...Sanctus.:: I'm good. I'm going to be all over Vol. 2. : biggrin rools over little preview thingy.:: I've never had previews in manga, before. x.x

Note to Henri: Georges is not your b***h.

Justmanga = HEAAAVEN. 8D; heart

Haha. xDDD <33 I'm usually up at 11 drawing sheet and wasting my time, when I should be sleeping. @W@;

ME WANT KISSY KISSY ASWELL. D': -imagines having vol.2- :'D The previews are awesome~! OwO Iwaslike "COOL 8D" when I saw it. xDD

YUS. BECAUSE GEORGES IS ROBERT'S b***h. 8D heart

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 6:31 pm
Me likey kissy kissy... >.>

Typically, I'm up at eleven on my computer, because I seem to never get off. I had decided to take a nap because I was being affected by my medicine. Which just-so-happens to 'cause sleepiness. x.x A.K.A. Knocks you out like a shot of Nyquil.

Georges is and forever will be Robert's b***h. You were too slow to come out of the closet, Henri. Robert beat you to it, without even verbally saying it.

Like cornering him in an empty classroom and supposedly kissing and/or licking his neck then later kissing him out of no where in the clinic after getting a concussion. That's certainly subtle. >.>

WAY TO COME OUT OF THE CLOSET, ROBERT!!! >D

Diglett Girl

Tuxedo Douche

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 8:35 pm
[.La.Esperanca.]
Me likey kissy kissy... >.>

Typically, I'm up at eleven on my computer, because I seem to never get off. I had decided to take a nap because I was being affected by my medicine. Which just-so-happens to 'cause sleepiness. x.x A.K.A. Knocks you out like a shot of Nyquil.

Georges is and forever will be Robert's b***h. You were too slow to come out of the closet, Henri. Robert beat you to it, without even verbally saying it.

Like cornering him in an empty classroom and supposedly kissing and/or licking his neck then later kissing him out of no where in the clinic after getting a concussion. That's certainly subtle. >.>

WAY TO COME OUT OF THE CLOSET, ROBERT!!! >D

HELL. YES. D: heart heart heart

-giggles-

AHHMAGAWD NOW I REALLY WANT VOL. 2. XDD~

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 7:02 pm
::Attacks DMP and steals Vol. 2.:: TAKE THAT! GAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHA!!!! >.>

Yeah... I'm tired. I just got back from Festival, which we got superior ratings and ones on everything. A.K.A. We went and kicked major a**-age.

... ::Snore.::

Diglett Girl

Tuxedo Douche

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 7:36 pm
[.La.Esperanca.]
::Attacks DMP and steals Vol. 2.:: TAKE THAT! GAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHA!!!! >.>

Yeah... I'm tired. I just got back from Festival, which we got superior ratings and ones on everything. A.K.A. We went and kicked major a**-age.

... ::Snore.::

-jumpson- IWAAAANNAREADTOO~ ;w; xDD heart

Omfgawesome. cool heart

-gives yew pillow- cx heart

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 10:41 am
I absolutley love La Esperanca. 4laugh VERY beautiful artwork. And I love the selection of boys to choose from to pair together. xd They're all so freakin goregeous!
I heart DMP.  

Yasashii love

Diglett Girl

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 5:51 pm
::Steals another copy and gives to Tuxedo-sama.:: Love for everyone! ninja

I'm angry at DMP for making us wait so long. I THOUGH YOU PEOPLE LUUUURVED US!! HOW COULD YOU?! HAVING AN AFFAIR WITH TOKYOPOP! ... All right, enough with the manga translating and publishing companies and their soap opera. >.>

::Runs about, randomly, screaming.:: I'M FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! FOR APPROXIMATELY TEN DAYS! GAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!! FREE!!!!!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 6:20 pm
[.La.Esperanca.]
::Steals another copy and gives to Tuxedo-sama.:: Love for everyone! ninja

I'm angry at DMP for making us wait so long. I THOUGH YOU PEOPLE LUUUURVED US!! HOW COULD YOU?! HAVING AN AFFAIR WITH TOKYOPOP! ... All right, enough with the manga translating and publishing companies and their soap opera. >.>

::Runs about, randomly, screaming.:: I'M FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! FOR APPROXIMATELY TEN DAYS! GAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!! FREE!!!!!

INDEED! gonk

AND YOU KNOW TOKYOPOP'S WHORING AROUND WITH BLUMANGA, ASWELL. >nnn>

xDDD heart

-runs around screaming with you- IIIIIIIIT'S THE WEEEEEEEEEKEEEEEND!!!! 8DDDDDD heart

Tuxedo Douche

Diglett Girl

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 9:02 pm
Tokyopop is quite the whore bag. >.>

Wow... weird conversations.

Yeah. I'm damn happy, 'cause it's Spring Break and we've got the weekend, all next week, and next Monday off. So, I'm like, bouncing off the walls screaming... And making more banners. ::Huggles Wish You Were Here.:: Classic Rock inspires me to make BL banners. x.x Like my current Loveless banner. I was going to use Tragedies lyrics in it instead of Michiyuki lyrics, but I couldn't find them anywhere. ::Tear, sniff.::

I want to make a La Esperanca banner so bad it's eating me alive, but there aren't enough half-decent images that wouldn't have to be scanned from the manga. The banners always look better if they're color images being used. x.x

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 10:05 pm
[.La.Esperanca.]
Tokyopop is quite the whore bag. >.>

Wow... weird conversations.

Yeah. I'm damn happy, 'cause it's Spring Break and we've got the weekend, all next week, and next Monday off. So, I'm like, bouncing off the walls screaming... And making more banners. ::Huggles Wish You Were Here.:: Classic Rock inspires me to make BL banners. x.x Like my current Loveless banner. I was going to use Tragedies lyrics in it instead of Michiyuki lyrics, but I couldn't find them anywhere. ::Tear, sniff.::

I want to make a La Esperanca banner so bad it's eating me alive, but there aren't enough half-decent images that wouldn't have to be scanned from the manga. The banners always look better if they're color images being used. x.x

INDEED! xDDD heart Ahh but the weirdness is what makes it fun, ne? xDDD

Aww. Lucky! D': My spring break starts next month. @W@;; EEEPRETTYBANNERS <33

Yus. A La Esperanca banner would be pretty... But I guess we'll have to wait for colored images. xD;; ALL THE MORE REASON FOR DMP TO MAKE VOL.2 COME OUT SOONER. D:<

Tuxedo Douche

Diglett Girl

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 10:17 pm
Yeah... I haven't been insane in a long time. Not since last semester. x.x So, this is like the insanity... venting... place... of BL... >.>

If my Spring Break started any later, I'd probably kill myself in some BL-revolving way. Fulfill my promise to die with a BL comic in hand. Make a statement to the rednecks I live with.

I would make a La Esperanca banner if I had more to work with than the manga covers that would make horrible banners. Three images that are already pretty exhausted of use aren't very good for a banner. ::Finally finished the Wish You Were Here quoted banner.:: I waste so much time on Photoshop.

I do all my own stunts make all my own banners. <3

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 8:29 pm
[.La.Esperanca.]
Yeah... I haven't been insane in a long time. Not since last semester. x.x So, this is like the insanity... venting... place... of BL... >.>

If my Spring Break started any later, I'd probably kill myself in some BL-revolving way. Fulfill my promise to die with a BL comic in hand. Make a statement to the rednecks I live with.

I would make a La Esperanca banner if I had more to work with than the manga covers that would make horrible banners. Three images that are already pretty exhausted of use aren't very good for a banner. ::Finally finished the Wish You Were Here quoted banner.:: I waste so much time on Photoshop.

I do all my own stunts make all my own banners. <3

Yew lucky duck. xDDD

I WANT SPRING BREAAAAK. D: heart

Photoshop = everyone's best friend. o-o heart heart xDDD

Tuxedo Douche

Diglett Girl

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 8:10 am
: razz at. Pat.:: If it makes you feel any better, ours is only ten days--unofficially, because if you count this weekend and the next Monday that we have as an inservice--as oppose to the other counties who have two weeks. x.x

Photoshop is everyone's friend. I make, usually, one banner a day, and don't know what to do with it. I've made four or five banners in the past five days and haven't had anything to do with them. So, they're just floating around in my computer until I figure out where to put 'em. x.x

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 5:50 pm
Bump.

Diglett Girl

Tuxedo Douche

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 6:51 pm
[.La.Esperanca.]
: razz at. Pat.:: If it makes you feel any better, ours is only ten days--unofficially, because if you count this weekend and the next Monday that we have as an inservice--as oppose to the other counties who have two weeks. x.x

Photoshop is everyone's friend. I make, usually, one banner a day, and don't know what to do with it. I've made four or five banners in the past five days and haven't had anything to do with them. So, they're just floating around in my computer until I figure out where to put 'em. x.x

Aww. I don't know how long mine will be. xD; I hafta find out. o-o; @W@

Oohhh. xD I'm usually too lazy to make anything, unless I really have to. @W@;; I'MSUCHAPROCRASTINATOR, TOO. D:

xDD

[The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games