• Winged 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 1:23 pm
xx I met my fate xx
Pwnder
xx I met my fate xx
Pwnder
xx I met my fate xx
Pwnder
Updated my shop too, check the front page.

I don't have much for special things but the vast majority of my inventory is considered "premium items" however lame they may be. sweatdrop

User Image

Can I give you 20million to surprise me?

lol oh yeah! I declined your trade because I feel weird about the amount you were offering. Wasn't trying to be a jerk or anything sad

User Image

But it was for your gold sink!

I knoooow, but I feel weeeird about it because you got the charity and stuff going on. I feel like I'd be taking away from that somehow gonk

User Image

You're not! I have a whole inventory of items that I'd gladly get rid of to help with the charity and stuff. ^_^ Besides, think of it as me buying a grab bag of whatever you wanna give me, or paying you to take the stuff I don't want. XD

All right, I'll give you my mood bubble collection but there is a lot of them xp  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 1:40 pm
Pwnder
xx I met my fate xx
Pwnder
xx I met my fate xx
Pwnder

lol oh yeah! I declined your trade because I feel weird about the amount you were offering. Wasn't trying to be a jerk or anything sad

User Image

But it was for your gold sink!

I knoooow, but I feel weeeird about it because you got the charity and stuff going on. I feel like I'd be taking away from that somehow gonk

User Image

You're not! I have a whole inventory of items that I'd gladly get rid of to help with the charity and stuff. ^_^ Besides, think of it as me buying a grab bag of whatever you wanna give me, or paying you to take the stuff I don't want. XD

All right, I'll give you my mood bubble collection but there is a lot of them xp

User Image

OOOH! Bubbles!! <3 I love those.  

xx I met my fate xx

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Mistress of Marionettes

Feral Lunatic

7,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:35 pm
Pwnder

Item Request: Oh gosh... this seems fun to me. I like any mystery or grab bag situations.
Uhm. do you have any dragon or genie related items? Ooor belly dance-ish? Dance-ish? (There's Madame Zelle, but I don't know if there are any other belly dance looking items. Hookah's are kind of belly dance. Maybe I'll look into that.) sweatdrop
It's difficult because I love really like all colors. Goodness!

Right now I have 500k to play with, but I'm sure I could wrangle more if you had something that fit the criteria that you also did not want to let go of for so little. Sorry if I'm making things too complicated...

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:02 pm
Have any tickets or wayfarer's staffs?  

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:49 am
Kitalpha Hart

I checked, sadly I don't have any of those sad  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:05 pm
Mistress of Marionettes
Pwnder

Item Request: Oh gosh... this seems fun to me. I like any mystery or grab bag situations.
Uhm. do you have any dragon or genie related items? Ooor belly dance-ish? Dance-ish? (There's Madame Zelle, but I don't know if there are any other belly dance looking items. Hookah's are kind of belly dance. Maybe I'll look into that.) sweatdrop
It's difficult because I love really like all colors. Goodness!

Right now I have 500k to play with, but I'm sure I could wrangle more if you had something that fit the criteria that you also did not want to let go of for so little. Sorry if I'm making things too complicated...

Turkish Rasgs Sharqi
Joyful Dreams
Aamira the Wanderer
Mari the Djinn
Samba Star
SDPlus #189
SDPlus #185
SDPlus #186
SDPlus #190

I'm sure there is more, I'm not good searching through my inventory without looking for something specific

Also, for dragon items are you looking for pets or wearable?  

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:49 pm
Pwnder
Kitalpha Hart

aaw cat_gonk

xx I met my fate xx
emotion_kirakira
Dank'ee  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:53 pm
Kitalpha Hart
Pwnder
Kitalpha Hart

aaw cat_gonk

xx I met my fate xx
emotion_kirakira
Dank'ee

No problem. ^_^  

xx I met my fate xx

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:58 pm
xx I met my fate xx

heart I can't take that trade gonk

Too much, I'm sooo close to the cap right now.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:01 pm
Pwnder
xx I met my fate xx

heart I can't take that trade gonk

Too much, I'm sooo close to the cap right now.

Take it. I'm close to the cap also now. If we both reach it that's 4b gold out of the system.  

xx I met my fate xx

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Mistress of Marionettes

Feral Lunatic

7,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:34 pm
Pwnder

Turkish Rasgs Sharqi
Joyful Dreams
Aamira the Wanderer
Mari the Djinn
Samba Star
SDPlus #189
SDPlus #185
SDPlus #186
SDPlus #190

I'm sure there is more, I'm not good searching through my inventory without looking for something specific

Wow! Thank you so much for going to the trouble! I didn't expect so many options!

Would you mind if I ask for your prices on the
Turkish Raqs Sharqi
Aamira the Wanderer
Mari the Djinn
and Samba Star?

I think I prefer dragon pets, but I'm not terribly particular. However, you've introduced me to several belly dance items today, so if it's any trouble at all don't worry about it. heart
Again, thanks so much for your time. C:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:57 pm
Mistress of Marionettes
Pwnder

Turkish Rasgs Sharqi
Joyful Dreams
Aamira the Wanderer
Mari the Djinn
Samba Star
SDPlus #189
SDPlus #185
SDPlus #186
SDPlus #190

Wow! Thank you so much for going to the trouble! I didn't expect so many options!

Would you mind if I ask for your prices on the
Turkish Raqs Sharqi
Aamira the Wanderer
Mari the Djinn
and Samba Star?

I think I prefer dragon pets, but I'm not terribly particular. However, you've introduced me to several belly dance items today, so if it's any trouble at all don't worry about it. heart
Again, thanks so much for your time. C:
ehh....whatever you want to offer just send a trade for it. I don't care about gold amounts so whatever floats your boat wink

As for dragon items I'll list them for you later on when I can sort through some of them.  

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100

Mistress of Marionettes

Feral Lunatic

7,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:21 pm
Pwnder
ehh....whatever you want to offer just send a trade for it. I don't care about gold amounts so whatever floats your boat wink

As for dragon items I'll list them for you later on when I can sort through some of them.

I'm going to try to earn a bit more to hit a good round number and send the trade (maybe some time tomorrow.)

I will send you the gold that I have, but it's not terribly impressive these days. I do have spring break coming up next week, though. Do you like art?
If you'd like examples I can provide them; and I could do avatar art or work from a photo or anything else. c:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:52 am
Mistress of Marionettes
Pwnder

I'm going to try to earn a bit more to hit a good round number and send the trade (maybe some time tomorrow.)

I will send you the gold that I have, but it's not terribly impressive these days. I do have spring break coming up next week, though. Do you like art?
If you'd like examples I can provide them; and I could do avatar art or work from a photo or anything else. c:
I've never gotten art as an exchange, this would be a first! I'm totally cool with it! that would be more awesome than gold!  

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100

Mistress of Marionettes

Feral Lunatic

7,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:38 pm
Pwnder
I've never gotten art as an exchange, this would be a first! I'm totally cool with it! that would be more awesome than gold!

Fantastic! I went ahead and sent my trade; I'll collect my references and pm you some examples soon and you can choose style and subject. whee

💱Buying / Selling Exchange

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff