Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)
[Only the Ring Finger Knows] + Reccs for othe Plotty stories Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

For-Chan Cookie
Captain

7,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 2:11 am
Only the Ring Finger Knows is really cute. It's a nice emotional kind of story with an awkward bout of teenage love. I can't wait to read the novel ^_^

As for yaoi with plot...you made me giggle! Most yaoi just doesn't have any >_> I love the story of Embracing Love (Haru wo Daite). Two AV actors falling in love and being such a dumb cute loving couple. It rocks my socks. Kizuna also has a very interesting story, moving between two couples and their struggles to just love each other. heart  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 10:37 am
My friend told me about this alittle while ago, I think the plots pretty good, *looking foward to reading it* ^^  

Sexxiedanka02

Artie Ficial

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 11:23 am
I love OTRFK. ^__^ It's really cute and has pretty art. Yay. heart And it's not all sex for once. Not that I don't like that, but it's nice to see something innocent for once. I can't wait for the novel.

I heard there was a second volume of the manga being released too. True? Or not true?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 5:55 pm
I've read all of OTRFK. It's good, very cute. I reccomend Love Mode as for yaoi with plot. Love Mode rocks. <3 Also, Fake and Tokyo Babylon are very good. 3nodding  

ShadowedMoonlight

Ruthless Sweetheart

kitty kitty kyo-kyo

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 11:05 pm
i love OTRFK ^//^ i bought it and now i'm in love lol i'ts so smexi xd  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 5:58 am
Oh I love OTRFK!! 3nodding The drama was so stupendous and it the voice actors really matched the personalities of Wataru and Kazuki~!! ^_^ I made a fanfic (unfinished though) d'you guys wanna read it? ^ 3nodding  

kei-el-you-kaizer

Moonlight_Shadow12

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 7:21 am
Yesterday I bought the novel to Only The Ring Finger Knows and I must say it was awesome and wonderful. I dont want to spoil it for everyone but I will say this they go to bed together hee hee. I suggest that anyone who enjoyed the manga will enjoy the novel too.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 11:42 pm
I wanted to get this manga, so, I went to the mall around the time it came out and I saw only one copy left...I was so happy, so I got it in my hand and started looking for some other tittles, when this girl appears and ask me if she could see the manga I got in my hand I said sure and gave it to her and started searching again, after a while I look up and the girl was no where in sight! I searched for her trough 'all' of Borders but apparently she left!! Little w*ore. crying I've never seen the tittle again...  

Yumi_Kirei

FaerieQueenSparkle

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 3:10 pm
Tsukishiro-san
I've read, thought it was okay. Some good plots? Our Kingdom, Our Everlasting, Gravitation, Loveless, Golden Cain, Skyscraper of Oz, Desire, Selfish Love(think they stopped making it), Fake, Kizuna: Bonds of Love, and Gorgous Carat...can't think of others right now.

As far as Selfish Love goes, there are only two volumes... and they're still available.

Only the Ring Finger knows is what I vote the best love story ever. I melted into mush all 6,000,000,000 times I read it... lol. The novels are good as well.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 9:35 pm
I love this one. It's a very sweet story and the art is nice. I especially like that both boys look and act like boys the entire time. Oh and Wataru is the best manga uke ever. ^^  

Sheard

Man-Hungry Kitten

9,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Cat Fancier 100

moonlight_peach12

Romantic Nerd

15,325 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Converting 1 item 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:40 pm
I still love the manga and novel of Only The Ring Finger Knows. I just wish that I was able to find the second novel but sadly I can't find it anywhere. I think I'm going to wait till I go to the anime convention in september and see if I can find it. As far as Yaoi and Boys Love manga goes I would recommend

Boys Love
Beyond My Touch
Clan Of The Nakagami's
Dost Thou Know
Invisible Boy
Lost Boys
Our Kingdom
Our Kingdom Arabian Knights

Yaoi
But I'm Your Teacher
Cute Beast
Desire
Don't Worry Mama- Yaoi Novel
Golden Cain
Great Place High School
I Can't Stop Loving You
J-Boy
Little Butterfly-June
Little Darling- Yaoi Novel
Passion
Selfish Love
Skyscrapers Of Oz
Wild Rock
You Will Fall In Love
You Will Drown In Love

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:01 am
i have read the manga, its really coolz. Ummm.,,, an anime yaoi or shonen-ai with a good plot:

Sukisho (the plot here is really good)
Loveless, kinda
demon flowers (does this count as a shonen-ai??)
From up above (in my opinion)
Boy princess (MY FAVORITE!!!)
Kyo kara maoh! (cause it hardly has any action, but its story line is intresting.)  

leo-amy

Ryuktard

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 11:27 am
So far, Only the Ring Finger Knows is my favorite shounen-ai.
It was precarious and very sweet.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:26 am
Yah, I like it  

dark_sage87

Guardian Laluna

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:22 pm
I Loved only the ring finger knows, they are so cute together!! BL rocks.

Some other good titles are junjou abiru (?) which u can read on youtube, cut with is kinda dark but they love each other sooooo much over the course of the book (both physically and emotionally) redface  
[The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games