Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
The Slashiest Non-BL anime EVER! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like gold?
  Yep.
View Results

I am a dumb weeaboo fag

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 8:58 am
Fruits Basket...I love the slashyness of all those hot men living in the same house...  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 1:15 pm
No one's mentioning Saiyuki? Four of the most gorgeous main characters EVER? All of which are often paired with another by various fans across the world... And the author drew a lot of shounen-ai before drawing this manga. (I am partial to GojyoxSanzo XP) I'd even heard rumors that the Japanese version did have yaoi (but 'tis not true).

And I don't know if anyone's ever heard of it, but there's also The Wallflower. There is obviously a lot of straight stuff going on in it, but with four best friends living together, they do suggestive stuff sometimes xp  

Dj FiFeN

write_handed

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 1:49 pm
Anfinity
No one's mentioning Saiyuki? Four of the most gorgeous main characters EVER? All of which are often paired with another by various fans across the world... And the author drew a lot of shounen-ai before drawing this manga. (I am partial to GojyoxSanzo XP) I'd even heard rumors that the Japanese version did have yaoi (but 'tis not true).
Ah! I was just about to bring up Saiyuki. Yes, this may be the most slash-able anime out there. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 3:25 pm
-Dancing Deathscythes-
heh, most of what everyone else posts. Weiss Kreuz, Prince of Tennis, Naruto (not only is there a kiss scene, but Naruto is obsessed with bringing Sasuke back) and Gundam Wing (hellllllo bishies!).
Helllllllo bishies is right! And yeah, Naruto is pretty freakin' obsessed with getting him back, isn't he?  

Kitsune-chi

[-T h e a t r e.G e e k-]

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 7:47 pm
Gundam Wing, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Yu Yu Hakusho, and Digimon. They all display a certain special bond between the male characters on each of those shows. It just brings out the hidden slashyness!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 8:11 pm
YYH, YGO, Gundam Wing... seems others have covered those for me! xd
Also I want to add Get Backers to that list! Everything that Akabane says to Genji is a come-on...  

Lunar Kissed

Doi Hachiro

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 8:17 pm
Yu Yu Hakusho... Yami no Matsuei(It is offically not a shounen ai XD)  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 2:05 pm
Dude,any anime really! DNAngel though has it majorly bad.Me and my sis went through the manga and pointed out a whole lotta pottential yaoiness.Also i noticed it on the anime (japanese version.) I'd also have to say YuGiOh and YuGiOh GX.As for Digimon,I say totally...but after a slide show I saw on you tube,I will never be bale to look at Tai and Izzy the same way every again.

Oh and let's not forget Full Metal Alchemist.I know Envy and Ed are brothers...but come on! It's right there! Along with mustang and Ed.It's obvious to even my mom! And trust me,it takes a while for her to get anime.  

Dr_Kael

Ryoko-chan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 2:16 pm
Saiyuki and DNAngel. Just read the manga! They BOTH have so many suggestive moments xD! It's so great.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 9:57 pm
There are zillions. eek  

TaijimaNarumi

Bashful Loiterer

morsmordere

Tipsy Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 12:23 pm
Saiyuki, and Legal (Lawful) Drug. ^^;

Saiyuki has four very nice looking men, who never have any relationships with women (that you know of, except in the beginning of the series). They share hotel rooms, are very cozy towards one another, and well, just look it up and you'll see.

And with Legal (Lawful; for some) Drug, there is already one gay couple in the series, cross-dressing, all boy schools, and inappropriate moments with chocolate. Yes, just read. :3

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 1:05 pm
Taken out of context, both DragonballZ and Yugioh seems rather, rather risque. Temple O' Trunks showcases just how much so for Dragonballz...or maybe just Trunks. xd

"So, you wanna see my sword huh?" -Trunks to Frieza's father...Kooler.

"Excellent craftsmanship..." - Kooler to Trunks, after handling and inspecting his...sword.

rofl

As for Yugioh...

"You KNOW how I feel about Yugi Moutou!" -Seto, to Mokuba after the little guy tells him that he asked Yugi for help. Seto isn't so impressed.

"Let's mate right now!"
"Okay!" - Joey and Yugi, who are connecting their digital pets together to get them to mate. xd

Renee the Rabid Squirrel

Nimble Flatterer

10,900 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Super Tipsy 200

Narika-chan

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 3:33 pm
Renee the Rabid Squirrel
"Let's mate right now!"
"Okay!" - Joey and Yugi, who are connecting their digital pets together to get them to mate. xd

OMG! I actually remember that! xd

I second/third/etc D.N.Angel, Digimon, Naruto, PoT, FMA, and YGO. Now, to add to the list:

Gankutsuou (Count of Monte Cristo)
Hikaru no GO <-- almost everything Akira and Hikaru say just...throws my mind into the gutter. xp

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 6:49 pm
Fruits Basket I mean it's not that difficult to find at least 3 off the top of my head. But Host Club is one I keep forgetting if it is shounen ai or normal. The twins also Hunny and Mori. just so many slash pairings.  

Chibi_Oni_chan

Tsunami!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 9:04 pm
Escaflowne, as regards the Dragonslayers. Here are fifteen of the prettiest boy-soldiers ever, led by the prettiest boy ever. And all of them have giant swords. Yeah.  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff