Welcome to Gaia! ::

Revolution: Gaia ©

Back to Guilds

Tags: Gaia, Revolution, Change, Cash Shop, Gaia Cash 

Reply 📌Important Information & References
Gaia's CEO B-Skie's profile. Read the Comments on his page Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Madame Xiva

Enduring Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:42 pm
xxsoullessANGELUSxx
Hm... notice that on "posts", it lists "2". So he doesn't post anywhere, ever? Or maybe he's in some guild, and that is the only place he posts (I'm pretty sure the number of posts don't count 'guild' posts)

Gaia staff has said that he just doesn't post, and he rarely (if ever) even logs into the site. It's interesting, indeed. And no, guild posts don't count toward post count. smile  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:24 pm
Madame Xiva
Casidhe Wetherington
Madame Xiva
Casidhe Wetherington
I don't think that's actually the CEO of the site. js.

It actually is. He's just not active with the site. I have a statement from Admin about it, but it'll take me a bit to find and post it. This is, however, the CEO profile that's linked in many respectable places around Gaia.
lol. I'm an old cynic I suppose. I'd need to see the post from admin. If that is him though, it's just sad that there's an account, but he's not even attempting to look active on the site he "runs." That's an important part of running any business well, being in the trenches, at least now and again.

Trust me, hun...I understand. I'm very much the same way. Just bear with me in finding the link. It might take me a while, but I'll get it for you. Actually, I should have included it with this post, but I didn't!

And yes, it's a well-known fact and openly recognized and acknowledged by Gaia admin and staff that the new CEO does not care about public presence. They defend him for that, in fact. So, it's a fact that our CEO doesn't even attempt to look active on the site. He's too busy doing other things behind the scenes. Lots of links to all of this, but I can't wrangle them overnight. Rest assured that I WILL wrangle them, however. 4laugh

I looked at the profile a while back. It was crazy to see all the negative comments posted. I laughed because one user yelled "quit wearing a skirt!!"
But that did make me think, this dude doesn't even care about his avi, and doesn't realize how unappealing it currently is. I understand that he has no obligations to be active on the site, but at least put a little effort into the avatar and profile. The apparent lack of interest reflects that on the users. Hell, even Mark Zuckerburg has a profile on Facebook. He should at least take some interest and pay someone to do it for him or something.  

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100

Nemone

Fluff Saint

15,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:52 pm
Pwnder
Madame Xiva
Casidhe Wetherington
Madame Xiva
Casidhe Wetherington

It actually is. He's just not active with the site. I have a statement from Admin about it, but it'll take me a bit to find and post it. This is, however, the CEO profile that's linked in many respectable places around Gaia.
lol. I'm an old cynic I suppose. I'd need to see the post from admin. If that is him though, it's just sad that there's an account, but he's not even attempting to look active on the site he "runs." That's an important part of running any business well, being in the trenches, at least now and again.

Trust me, hun...I understand. I'm very much the same way. Just bear with me in finding the link. It might take me a while, but I'll get it for you. Actually, I should have included it with this post, but I didn't!

And yes, it's a well-known fact and openly recognized and acknowledged by Gaia admin and staff that the new CEO does not care about public presence. They defend him for that, in fact. So, it's a fact that our CEO doesn't even attempt to look active on the site. He's too busy doing other things behind the scenes. Lots of links to all of this, but I can't wrangle them overnight. Rest assured that I WILL wrangle them, however. 4laugh

I looked at the profile a while back. It was crazy to see all the negative comments posted. I laughed because one user yelled "quit wearing a skirt!!"
But that did make me think, this dude doesn't even care about his avi, and doesn't realize how unappealing it currently is. I understand that he has no obligations to be active on the site, but at least put a little effort into the avatar and profile. The apparent lack of interest reflects that on the users. Hell, even Mark Zuckerburg has a profile on Facebook. He should at least take some interest and pay someone to do it for him or something.

Maybe it's sad but that was actually the first thing I thought when I saw him. Like wtf is he wearing? He looks like some noob mule getting ready to go out on a begging.... oh wait... nevermind, makes sense now.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:01 pm
Nemone
Pwnder
Madame Xiva
Casidhe Wetherington
Madame Xiva
Casidhe Wetherington

Maybe it's sad but that was actually the first thing I thought when I saw him. Like wtf is he wearing? He looks like some noob mule getting ready to go out on a begging.... oh wait... nevermind, makes sense now.

I particularly like this users comment:

t(' - ' t)  

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100

Nemone

Fluff Saint

15,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:06 pm
Lol, I have never seen that before but it's funny. Although truly I imagine it is pointless to post comments on his profile. He is never going to log in to see them and probably doesn't care. I think the management should actually log in to Gaia and take part. If they actually use the site they are more likely to understand how the community feels.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:50 pm
Madame Xiva
and then tell me that there aren't some real issues on this site.

GCD is flooded with threads from upset users. SF is even worse.

But if you take a look at our own CEO's profile page, it paints a sad but accurate picture of where Gaia stands with so many of its members now.

It's actually kinda sad to see it all come down to this. sad

Gaia's CEO

we need to guy-fox the @#$% out of this place  

Asari Matriarch

Destructive Rogue

10,650 Points
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Nemone

Fluff Saint

15,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:36 am
You know coming back to this thread and then going to look at B-Skie's profile again I can't believe he's still wearing that skirt. I seriously want to be like. "Have some dignity and at least put on a suit or something." I wonder if it would be considered valid feedback to request that the CEO's gaia profile look a little more dignified... I mean seriously it's embarrassing. I wonder if that would be considered offensive to make that kind of request.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:00 am
Nemone
You know coming back to this thread and then going to look at B-Skie's profile again I can't believe he's still wearing that skirt. I seriously want to be like. "Have some dignity and at least put on a suit or something." I wonder if it would be considered valid feedback to request that the CEO's gaia profile look a little more dignified... I mean seriously it's embarrassing. I wonder if that would be considered offensive to make that kind of request.

They could be intentionally mocking those that track down his Gaia account. I doubt they would listen anyway, or they would come up with a response like, "he can wear whatever he wants, it's an avatar site." Since they seem to take offense easily, this sounds like the kind of thing they would find offensive. And yet they thought that survey was okay for release...  

Kangit
Crew

High-functioning Shapeshifter

black meowtal

Bashful Bookworm

15,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:41 am
I've looked to his profile and it's very, very sad.
He isn't even trying to pretend that Gaia matters something to him (if it matters, it's just $$$).
... I just want Lanzer to come back, even if I know it's not possible emo  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:06 am
Wow... Just wow. Thats sad. I knew his avi was like that since day one but I thought it be changed by now that someone would at least but a suit or something on it but my god I was wrong xD  

Izzy Derp
Crew

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25

jellykans

Playful Guildswoman

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:54 pm
Nemone
Lol, I have never seen that before but it's funny. Although truly I imagine it is pointless to post comments on his profile. He is never going to log in to see them and probably doesn't care. I think the management should actually log in to Gaia and take part. If they actually use the site they are more likely to understand how the community feels.

The one and only friend on his profile is a site mod in Q & A.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:20 pm
Madame Xiva
and then tell me that there aren't some real issues on this site.

GCD is flooded with threads from upset users. SF is even worse.

But if you take a look at our own CEO's profile page, it paints a sad but accurate picture of where Gaia stands with so many of its members now.

It's actually kinda sad to see it all come down to this. sad

Gaia's CEO

Yeah. Sadder than sad:
- Default profile;
- "Beggar clothes" as Jet and Radio Jack would say. It's as "fanciest" as Kaijno's avi. Heck, even my "Diedrich the Rockstar" avi that I used in our event is better than that!;
- 2 posts. I wonder when was his last login.

Shows how much the current leadership cares about its userbase and comm-- I mean..."business".

Also, one image talks more than words.

Where are his defenders/white knights now ? Like that troll girl who sarcastically pointed how "cute" the Occupy, Gaia cultists are ?

Thankfully, we're able to be the "silver lining" in these dark days. smile  

TheJesterGuy

Aged Gaian

la petite mignonne

Sparkly Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:31 pm
x私は最愛の人を愛してxxxxxxxxxx

Jeesh, those are harsh D: it's crazy that people are getting so hostile about it, though it's understandable to an extent. Though I doubt he'll see any of those, which can be good and bad...

I just want more people to say positive things and encourage gaia to go in the right direction (like with their recent release of philospher's cache in the GS.)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:48 pm
la petite mignonne
x私は最愛の人を愛してxxxxxxxxxx

Jeesh, those are harsh D: it's crazy that people are getting so hostile about it, though it's understandable to an extent. Though I doubt he'll see any of those, which can be good and bad...

I just want more people to say positive things and encourage gaia to go in the right direction (like with their recent release of philospher's cache in the GS.)

Yeah but they have legit reasons to be angry. And a guy that doesn't care about all of this is even more frustrating.

Thankfully, guilds like ours exist to provide positivity, support and good stuff in these dark times. As someone posted earlier, we are the silver lining. heart  

TheJesterGuy

Aged Gaian

📌Important Information & References

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas