Sweetest Doll

22,500 Points
  • Confectioner’s Sweetest Confession 100
  • Chocolate Champion: Sundae! 50
  • Chocolatier’s Faithful Gift 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:23 pm
InsaneMini
PEYA SAKANO

Ah, you made my heart ache for you when reading this. I am so glad the two of you are together. emotion_bigheart

Oh, I'm sorry, it wasn't my intention to make someone anyone sad. I wanted to encourage people, actually. And thank you so much for your support, you really have no idea how much that means to the both of us. heart  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:54 pm
that... is so beautiful! crying  

altmuse

Miss_XxAriaxX

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:30 am
Thank you for sharing your story smile .

I often read romance novel and watch romance drama... I like to read love stories... One day I felt that what I read or what I see on tv might not show what life is really like. Can those stories be true ? Maybe...

Around me, people divorce, people break up... I witness their pain, their sadness, their loneliness... I started to wonder about love. Is it real ? Can it exist? Is it worthy to marry or date ?

So, I went online to read about real love stories. Some were shared on youtube. I also made a topic about that somewhere in this guild hehehe. This is how I started to believe in love again... Weird right? I just needed something real to believe in.

I don't have a love story yet. I only had crushes, or people that had a crush on me but nothing more.... It was always one-sided.

Sometimes, I would feel upset about it, but I know I shouldn't. My friends tell me one day it will happen...  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:45 am
Peya, I have so many things to say but not enough words to express how much this story inspires me and reminds me of why I love who I love. My boyfriend and I have been together a total of four years, and we've known each other since middle school (over twelve/thirteen years). Things between us have been a struggle. The statement of trusting someone with my secrets fits my level of trust in him. Part of me trusts him with my heart, but I've been hurt a great deal by him and past boyfriends, so I am hesitant to give my heart fully to him again, like I did the first time.
Your story of love was painful too, it reminds me of the balance that must exist in love. It's not all happy times, bows, and rainbows, but is also storms and fire, chaotic too. It's pain and relief, happiness and sadness, calm and anger.
I am happy that you have found someone who really makes you feel like love is worth it in spite of pain and suffering. I hope that everything gets better and better for you in the future.

Stay strong, lioness. And keep writing, and inspiring people. heart

jelly cube planet

Shy Pumpkin

malalaliyah

Sweetest Doll

22,500 Points
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:10 pm
strawberryalice
Peya, I have so many things to say but not enough words to express how much this story inspires me and reminds me of why I love who I love. My boyfriend and I have been together a total of four years, and we've known each other since middle school (over twelve/thirteen years). Things between us have been a struggle. The statement of trusting someone with my secrets fits my level of trust in him. Part of me trusts him with my heart, but I've been hurt a great deal by him and past boyfriends, so I am hesitant to give my heart fully to him again, like I did the first time.
Your story of love was painful too, it reminds me of the balance that must exist in love. It's not all happy times, bows, and rainbows, but is also storms and fire, chaotic too. It's pain and relief, happiness and sadness, calm and anger.
I am happy that you have found someone who really makes you feel like love is worth it in spite of pain and suffering. I hope that everything gets better and better for you in the future.

Stay strong, lioness. And keep writing, and inspiring people. heart

If I could hug you a thousand times, I would. emotion_hug

God, you have no idea how amazing it feels to know that I can inspire people. But that's what I was hoping for when I posted this story. Love IS a scary thing. And it's painful, at times. But it's also beautiful and it's a treasure that's worth fighting and waiting for. And if I can help people, woken especially, to see that, then I'll be so happy and feel so very honored.

As far as you and your boyfriend go, don't rush it. Don't rush the process of completely giving him your heart again or you might end up hurting yourself. Let the wounds heal, first. And then forgive. Then forget. And then let go. But only when you feel that you're ready.

Much love, sweetheart. And don't you worry about me. I fight for my love every day, and I'm not going to stop now.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:21 pm
XxAriaxX
Thank you for sharing your story smile .

I often read romance novel and watch romance drama... I like to read love stories... One day I felt that what I read or what I see on tv might not show what life is really like. Can those stories be true ? Maybe...

Around me, people divorce, people break up... I witness their pain, their sadness, their loneliness... I started to wonder about love. Is it real ? Can it exist? Is it worthy to marry or date ?

So, I went online to read about real love stories. Some were shared on youtube. I also made a topic about that somewhere in this guild hehehe. This is how I started to believe in love again... Weird right? I just needed something real to believe in.

I don't have a love story yet. I only had crushes, or people that had a crush on me but nothing more.... It was always one-sided.

Sometimes, I would feel upset about it, but I know I shouldn't. My friends tell me one day it will happen...

No need to thank me at all, hon. I should be thanking YOU for even taking the time out to read it. 3nodding

I felt a lot like you, you know. All those fairy tales and glittering romance movies seemed so...unreal and intangible to me at first. I thought that "true love" was just something that people spoke about wisfully. Like a child that might believe in fairies, people believed in "true love." That's what I thought.

But love is so much more than that. It IS real, and it isn't just a thing. It breathes, it lives, it grows and changes and expands. And it always manages to find us when we least expect it.

Be patient, sweetie. Loves looking for you right now. It's just taking it's time. Because the sweetest things in life are the things that can not be rushed.

Good luck. And thank you once again for reading my story. heart  

malalaliyah

Sweetest Doll

22,500 Points

Sweater Panda

High-functioning Phantom

14,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:12 pm
That was a very bittersweet story. Although, it was very inspirational and just real. It's hard to really put into words.
I feel so happy that you now have Charles. He seems like a really sweet guy, and after your previous hardships, you deserve the best.
I'm rooting for you two!

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 11:17 am
heart  

malalaliyah

Sweetest Doll

22,500 Points

malalaliyah

Sweetest Doll

22,500 Points
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:03 am
heart  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:24 am
PEYA SAKANO
heart

emotion_kirakira  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

malalaliyah

Sweetest Doll

22,500 Points
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:42 pm
La Belle Gigi
PEYA SAKANO
heart

emotion_kirakira

*Smiles* I take it that you enjoyed my story?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:46 pm
PEYA SAKANO
La Belle Gigi
PEYA SAKANO
heart

emotion_kirakira

Of course! I commented quite a while ago, I was just dropping in to see what was new with you guys.  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

malalaliyah

Sweetest Doll

22,500 Points
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:23 pm
La Belle Gigi
PEYA SAKANO
La Belle Gigi
PEYA SAKANO
heart

emotion_kirakira

Of course! I commented quite a while ago, I was just dropping in to see what was new with you guys.

With Charles and I, you mean? :3  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:35 pm
PEYA SAKANO
With Charles and I, you mean? :3

Yes. How is life treating you?  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

Hersheydudette