Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vocaloids Loverss

Back to Guilds

A group for EVERYTHING Vocaloid, pictures, songs, rps, everything Vocaloid! 

Tags: Vocaloid, role play, anime, music, vocaloids 

Reply Vocaloid RolePlay(1x1)
♫ Stranger to Strangeness ♫ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Req4boxes

Shy Friend

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:27 am
TkieSai

[[Depends on you!]]
     With a yawn, the boy answered with an understatement. 'Hmph. Insomniac,' she commented. Soon after, the boy finally noticed what she saw moments earlier. He panicked, mentioning the wrath of his mother and his brother that would come upon him once he was caught.

He rushed up the stairs, and Lily felt a bit of relief wash over her; her job was done. Or not, as the boy was ready for one more question: her identity.

"Hmm... I guess you can call me 'ghost'." This was her standard response, but she readied her real name anyway, as his curiosity wasn't exactly expected to be quelled with such a generalized answer.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:12 am
TkieSai

((WahDX Well, Rin is a given but what about the others?._. this is your rp o3o you can choose:3 All I know is what I would like is for one of Len's older siblings to like sewing and dressing Len up in cute outfits:3))

Len was about to run off again when he got his answer but he realized that 'Ghost' really isn't a name.
"Um...ghost? That's not a name silly," Len giggled.

((Short._.))  

TkieSai
Captain

Hilarious Genius

Req4boxes

Shy Friend

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:27 am
TkieSai

[[Alright, so Len's father is Kaito, and his mother... well, someone that looks like Lily, at any rate. His younger/twin sister is Rin, his big sister is... hmm... let's say Miku, and his elder brother is... wait. I don't even-

Gakupo?]]

She expected the response. After all, can't say a name that ain't a name, right? 'Pah, annoying little...' "Oh yeah? Rrrright. Name's Lily. Now run along."

She hoped that the little boy would run off, and so she started floating, and lied down just above the keys. It wasn't a very comfortable place to be, but it's not like she had to rest anyway; she was more interested in what the boy would do next. Besides, this position reminded her of what she was before.

[[Doesn't matter, as long as you've got something. Mine's short too. ^^ ]]  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:52 am
TkieSai

((Lenka would be Len's mother:3 Or SeeU, whichever^^ And for his brother...hm...how about Akaito? biggrin since Kaito is the father:3))

"Lily...like the flower? That's pretty," Len smiled. "Thank you for playing with me," he spoke before he dashed back to his room and slipped into his bed under the covers.
He was tired but not yet sleepy so he pretended to sleep just in case his mother came in to check on her when she woke up.

(( ;w; okay))  

TkieSai
Captain

Hilarious Genius

Req4boxes

Shy Friend

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:43 am
TkieSai

[[My, my my. Sorry for the late response! Was getting dependent on quotes.]]

"You're welcome!" This was Lily's response to the thanks she got from the little boy. She got a bit suspicious about him, though. 'Hang on, did he say 'play with me'? Does that mean he's caught on?' She pondered upon the possible broken illusion that her plans relied on.

Then again, it was a dumb thing to assume. 'Nah. It's probably just some standard line. Too sweet for my tastes, though. Bleh!'

And so she waited, half-asleep, until he heard the first sign of the other residents waking up.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:11 pm
TkieSai

((Yeah...gaia sometimes doesn't let you know when someone quotes you._. I've been there...))

Len was more tired than he thought he was. After barely a minute of just laying there, pretending to sleep, he fell asleep. He was under his cover, hugging his teddy bear, sleeping soundly like he should have been several hours ago.

((So...what did you think of Len's mother being SeeU or Lenka and his brother being Akaito?o3o))  

TkieSai
Captain

Hilarious Genius

Req4boxes

Shy Friend

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:52 am
TkieSai

[[BTW, you're quoting yourself silly. whoops! xD ]]

[[By the way, you're in control of the family.]]

Well... that is, if they had already awoken. For all that she knew, it could be the summer months right now. She silently wished that she actually noted the color of the trees' leaves; that would have been helpful in dating.

She got up. Apparently, those people living there aren't going to wake up yet. She started exploring the place, beginning with the room south-west of the piano, if your north is going through the front door and into the house.

That room was apparently the multimedia room, as in there she saw a multitude of visual items, including a projector, a flat screen that also doubled as a projector surface, and several cases of what could presumably be CDs, among others.

She decided not to mess with them for the mean time. She wasn't exactly sure if she could operate such a thing that seemed a little bit unfamiliar to her. Besides, she might make the family suspicious, and that would ruin her plans to target just the little boy.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:57 am
Req4boxes

((Pffff oopsXD))
((Wait what? all of them??;A; Can't we split them up? I can take the girls))

Not to long after Len went to sleep and Lily wondered around the house, Len's mother woke up and began her normal routine of checking on everyone and going off to cook breakfast. When she checked on Len, she walked fully into the room and caressed his cheek before smiling sweetly and going off down to the kitchen to start breakfast.
About a half hour later, alarm clocks began to buzz out in the older kids rooms. A girl with long teal green, currently messy, hair exited her room and went to wake up her little sister who is Len's twin. They pretty much look exactly alike except for the fact that Rin is a girl and that she is healthy.
"I don't wannnnnnaaaaa~" the tired blonde girl whined as Miku shook her awake.
"Come on Rinny, Mom is making breakfast~" Miku said to lure out the girl. And it worked. Rin shot up and dashed out of her room and down stairs right to the table so she can be the first one to eat her mother's good cooking.  

TkieSai
Captain

Hilarious Genius

Req4boxes

Shy Friend

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:38 pm
TkieSai

[[Oh, all right.]]

Lily headed back to the piano, hearing the commotion coming from upstairs. She came back just in time to catch a glimpse of the little boy's presumed mother. She looked just like herself, only a bit taller and older. 'Hmm. No wonder he didn't react or anything,' she commented.

She wanted to find out who are the others as well, given that she slept through the initial meeting.

What? She was tired then.

~~~

A blue-haired male rolled a bit in his bed. He was in his pajamas, and seemed like as if he was still firmly in dreamland. Yep, he didn't notice that the person that should have been right beside him was no longer there.

"Mmmm..." Yep, firmly entrenched in dream territory. One could only wonder how long would it take before he would awaken.

~~~

A similarly-looking but slightly shorter male grunted upon hearing the alarm sound. "Ah, darnit. I'm still.... trying to sleep here..." The boy's clumsy mind began asking why would he need to wake up early anyway. It was summer time, and it wasn't like he had anywhere to go anyway.

Unfortunately for him, the alarm was a persistent foe, and thus he was soon forced to get up just to get it to shut up. He slammed the alarm clock's head, and it was satisfied for now.

The boy went back to bed.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:35 pm
Req4boxes

((Oh its summer? biggrin ))

Rin kicked her feet as she sat in her chair at the table. She was waiting patently for her mother to finish cooking and serve it to everyone. She viewed her mother's cooking as the best in the world, though she is only ten and doesn't know many different food or people who made such food. She does however compare her mother's cooking to her friends and she thinks her mother's cooking is much better.
As Lenka was finishing off the last of cooking, the smell of yummy scrambled eggs, bacon, and sausages filled the house, including Kaito and Akaito's rooms.
"Mmm, that smells good mom," the tealette smiled.
"Sit down then Miku. It will be done in a minute."
As promised, about a minute or two later, breakfast was finished and Lenka began serving the food and setting them on the table. She purposely didn't set a plate for Len because she knew he would be asleep for a while now, though she is unaware of his night adventure.
"Breakfast is ready!" Lenka shouted so the other two who hadn't come down yet could hear.  

TkieSai
Captain

Hilarious Genius

Req4boxes

Shy Friend

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:36 pm
TkieSai

[[I guess? Because there's got to be a reason why they're staying in this little suburbs instead of, y'know, going to school at this time. For all I know, school's pretty far from executive villages.]]

Lily saw two other people come down: a teal-haired girl and a little blonde girl. The blondie looked familiar, but she couldn't point out exactly why. The teal-head, on the other hand, was presumably about her age, and was in a fair state of disarray; her hair was quite messy.

They were both heading in the same direction as the mother was going earlier. Given the time, it was pretty much a given that they were off to eat breakfast.

She held her stomach, caressed it and felt a bit relieved that she didn't have to eat in this form, as she didn't want to ruin her figure. Then again, it wasn't like she needed to keep it anyway. No one would appreciate it in her current state, not even with her other outfit.

She sighed, and headed over to the door north of the center room, which led to the kitchen. 'So much for that,' she thought, as she listened to the conversation (and the call).

~~~

Kaito was jolted awake by the call. "Wait a minute, it's breakfast already?" he asked. The smell of a tasty breakfast made his mouth water, and thus he enthusiastically responded, "Coming!"

He got up, fixed himself, and started walking down a stairs, whistling all the while.

~~~

Akaito was barely awakened by the call. "Alright, alright," he grunted. He had to get up anyway; though he disliked waking up when he didn't need to, he disliked missing out on Lenka's food even more. That girl certainly had the talent for cooking, as he begrudgingly admitted once.

He fixed himself and headed out of the room, catching his father whistling down the stairs. 'Silly as ever,' he commented with a mixture of tease and shame.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:03 am
TkieSai

[[Was unable to quote you properly. Quoting again!]]  

Req4boxes

Shy Friend

TkieSai
Captain

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:18 pm
Req4boxes

((It could be a weekend o3o and they all woke up so this could just be a normal routine for the family. o3o))

Rin giggled when he heard their father say he was coming.
"Teehee, Daddy is silly," she laughed as she began eating her food even though only three of them were there.
Miku had sat herself down at the table and watched her mother finish putting food on plates and placing them on the table.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:07 am
TkieSai

[[Meh, you win.]]

Lily listened to the conversation. Among other things, she noted that the father (which she knew to be Shion-san, judging from the previous afternoon) was quite silly. 'Great,' she muttered silently, 'the father's a loon.'

She was quickly proven right as two more people entered the room: a blue-haired adult, and a red-haired teen. The older one seemed to be quite a cheerful, almost child-like person judging from the whistling, whereas the redhead was not quite the opposite, but pretty close to it, given his somewhat sluggish movement.

'Hmm,' she thought, 'I guess that's all of them here.' As she was thinking about the seemingly nutty family that she got stuck with, something passed by him.

'Brrrgh,' she barely contained from getting out of her mouth. The blue-haired one passed through her, and she felt a brief sensation of freezing, almost like as if a cold wind passed through her entire body.

Uh oh.

~~~

Kaito arrived soon enough in the kitchen, blissful as he has always been. As he stepped into the room, however, he felt a cold, sharp sensation burst through his entire body. It's as if the room went cold and delivered him a flash-freeze that wasn't really a 'freeze'.

"Brr! Did someone call in a cold wind today?"

~~~

Akaito walked with a staggering and sluggish gait, obviously still half-awake. As he made it down the stairs and into the kitchen, though, he caught his father say something about a cold wind.

"Psh. How could the cold wind make it in here? Come on, Dad, let's just eat."  

Req4boxes

Shy Friend

TkieSai
Captain

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:06 pm
Req4boxes

((I win?XD))

"Hi brother!" Rin spoke cheerfully when her older brother walked in with their father, a piece of sausage hanging from the girl's mouth.

"Morning dear," Lenka smiled as she kissed her husband's cheek. "Breakfast is on the table.  
Vocaloid RolePlay(1x1)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff