Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:42 am
unhappymango

I'm sorry to hear that you account got jeopardized like that! Since you said temporarily banned, I assume you're trying to get it back, yes? How is that process going?

And how are you doing in general? ^^;

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:51 am
Yokies
unhappymango

I'm sorry to hear that you account got jeopardized like that! Since you said temporarily banned, I assume you're trying to get it back, yes? How is that process going?

And how are you doing in general? ^^;

I don't know if it's temporary though..I'm confused! First they said permanently banned twice, then they said temporary?? I filed a report 4 days ago but no answer yet. ): Other than that I'm very well. You? cat_3nodding

unhappymango

Dangerous Lunatic

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:53 am
unhappymango

That's very odd. I guess maybe they're trying to figure out what really happened to your account and don't want to make you believe you're completely banned yet. The ticket is good, it can take some time to get to you as they answer those in order of how they get them, so I wouldn't worry too much about it. c: Just keep patient and positive!

I'm doing alright. Staying up late, it's about 4am. ._.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:56 am
Yokies
unhappymango

That's very odd. I guess maybe they're trying to figure out what really happened to your account and don't want to make you believe you're completely banned yet. The ticket is good, it can take some time to get to you as they answer those in order of how they get them, so I wouldn't worry too much about it. c: Just keep patient and positive!

I'm doing alright. Staying up late, it's about 4am. ._.

I don't know cat_cry Hope it gets sorted out u.u

You should really go to bed!

unhappymango

Dangerous Lunatic

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:05 am
unhappymango

Sometimes it can take a while. I know someone who was hacked and just recently got their account back. I believe it took a couple of months, but they did get it back.

I probably should yeah, but I'm not tired. ; w;

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:09 am
Yokies
unhappymango

Sometimes it can take a while. I know someone who was hacked and just recently got their account back. I believe it took a couple of months, but they did get it back.

I probably should yeah, but I'm not tired. ; w;

Months? Uuuuuuuuuuuugh. What really made me mad was that my avatar was naked, meaning that douche that hacked my account jacked everything I have ): I don't remember everything I had and that kind makes me mad because there was cute stuff.

unhappymango

Dangerous Lunatic

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:16 am
unhappymango

Yeah, months isn't really that encouraging, but getting it back is what is really important. It's alright if you don't remember everything. As long as you put down as much as you can remember that's good enough. Just try to remember all the really big things you had(like 100k to the multi million range), and make sure it's not all just stuff you had on your last outfit (since they may suspect you just knew those because that's what the avatar was wearing last). Don't worry about the items being gone, you'll be able to get the items back once you have your account back. They'll be able to trace the trade/gift history to see all that was sent out of your account and get it back for you.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:21 am
Yokies
unhappymango

Yeah, months isn't really that encouraging, but getting it back is what is really important. It's alright if you don't remember everything. As long as you put down as much as you can remember that's good enough. Just try to remember all the really big things you had(like 100k to the multi million range), and make sure it's not all just stuff you had on your last outfit (since they may suspect you just knew those because that's what the avatar was wearing last). Don't worry about the items being gone, you'll be able to get the items back once you have your account back. They'll be able to trace the trade/gift history to see all that was sent out of your account and get it back for you.

That's the thing. I wrote I don't remember so I doubt I'll get anything back unless the idiot that hacked me left some trades and stuff.

unhappymango

Dangerous Lunatic

Destructive-Kiwi

Dapper Gekko

8,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:58 am
http://youtu.be/Xw1C5T-fH2Y
Left me rolling, I hope it brings you smiles too =D  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:51 pm
unhappymango

Oh, well when your ticket is reviewed, you might want to add that you compiled a list of whatever you can remember. They can't really guarantee they can get your stuff back if you didn't put down anything at all. Don't make another ticket as you're only supposed to have one open at a time though, just wait to be answered and then give them new information. They're always open to getting more info to solve something the correct way.

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

unhappymango

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:54 pm
Yokies
unhappymango

Oh, well when your ticket is reviewed, you might want to add that you compiled a list of whatever you can remember. They can't really guarantee they can get your stuff back if you didn't put down anything at all. Don't make another ticket as you're only supposed to have one open at a time though, just wait to be answered and then give them new information. They're always open to getting more info to solve something the correct way.

What if they never reply though? I did some searching today, found some of the items I used to have, put them on my wishlist to remember. cat_cry

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:57 pm
unhappymango

Don't worry, they will reply. Every ticket is obligated to be replied to, even if it's just to tell you stuff you already know. They'll get back to you, it will just take time. What you have on your wishlist right is a good bulk of items that will lead them to believe you knew what was on the account, I'm sure adding even that will help, and in the meantime you can just work on remembering more things.

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

unhappymango

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:58 pm
Yokies
unhappymango

Don't worry, they will reply. Every ticket is obligated to be replied to, even if it's just to tell you stuff you already know. They'll get back to you, it will just take time. What you have on your wishlist right is a good bulk of items that will lead them to believe you knew what was on the account, I'm sure adding even that will help, and in the meantime you can just work on remembering more things.

I think I got like 80% down...I think the other 20 was from events and stuff over the years.  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff