Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vocaloids Loverss

Back to Guilds

A group for EVERYTHING Vocaloid, pictures, songs, rps, everything Vocaloid! 

Tags: Vocaloid, role play, anime, music, vocaloids 

Reply Vocaloid RolePlay(1x1)
Vocalo Host Club (Closed with VincentAndrew) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:06 pm
VincentAndrew98

The look of Luki gave made both Mikuo and Meito back away. Im sure he will just fineMikuo said with a nervous laugh. Holly crap he can be scary looking some times when it comes to money...Meito whispered.

Tatsuki walked out from the change room and she played with her tie a little. Is this alright?She asked. She didn't look all that bad, She looked like a little doll to tell the truth.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:12 pm
tokyoloverTM
VincentAndrew98

The look of Luki gave made both Mikuo and Meito back away. Im sure he will just fineMikuo said with a nervous laugh. Holly crap he can be scary looking some times when it comes to money...Meito whispered.

Tatsuki walked out from the change room and she played with her tie a little. Is this alright?She asked. She didn't look all that bad, She looked like a little doll to tell the truth.

Len ran up to Tasuki."Suki-kun you are so cute!
Rinto put one hand on his and smiled.You cleaned up nicely.Gumo nodds his head in approval.luki looked towards Mikou.Well,what do you think?  

PrinceofClutteredJelly

Crystal Star

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:20 pm
VincentAndrew98

Huh? You think im cute? Tatsuki asked surprised and blushed slightly.
Meito looked at Tatsuki surprised. Mikuo looked at Tatsuki in aw and walked up to her. You are so cute! I just want to pinch you're cheeks! Mikuo said and he did. Huh? You're skin is so soft and white! You are just little a little doll! Mikuo said as he plaied with her cheeks. H-Hey what are you doing!?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:28 pm
tokyoloverTM
VincentAndrew98

Huh? You think im cute? Tatsuki asked surprised and blushed slightly.
Meito looked at Tatsuki surprised. Mikuo looked at Tatsuki in aw and walked up to her. You are so cute! I just want to pinch you're cheeks! Mikuo said and he did. Huh? You're skin is so soft and white! You are just little a little doll! Mikuo said as he plaied with her cheeks. H-Hey what are you doing!?

Rinto laughed"heh it looks like the boss has taken a liking to you.Luki sighedWell he better use that cuteness soon becase we have costumer.Gumo walked over to his customer.Len looked at the girls.Omg come on Rinto!  

PrinceofClutteredJelly

Crystal Star

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:40 pm
VincentAndrew98

Meito smiled at his customers and walked over to a table to have tea with them.
So wait what do I do? Just talk to them and stuff? Tatsuki asked confused. Yes. Our job as host is to make our customers happy. Now have fun, Mikuo said with a smile bec=fore he walked over to a table and sat down. Girls came rushing over to him. Tatsuki blinked and just sat down on the sofa. A girl walked over to him and looked at her confused. Are you a new host? She asked. U-Uh Yes I am She said, blushing a bit. Oh my gosh you are so cute when you blush! She said and sat down beside her. You're skin looks so white and soft! And you have such pretty eye's! Oh and you have white shinny hair!~ She shrieked. With in minutes a few girls were around her going gaga over her.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:56 pm
tokyoloverTM
VincentAndrew98

Meito smiled at his customers and walked over to a table to have tea with them.
So wait what do I do? Just talk to them and stuff? Tatsuki asked confused. Yes. Our job as host is to make our customers happy. Now have fun, Mikuo said with a smile bec=fore he walked over to a table and sat down. Girls came rushing over to him. Tatsuki blinked and just sat down on the sofa. A girl walked over to him and looked at her confused. Are you a new host? She asked. U-Uh Yes I am She said, blushing a bit. Oh my gosh you are so cute when you blush! She said and sat down beside her. You're skin looks so white and soft! And you have such pretty eye's! Oh and you have white shinny hair!~ She shrieked. With in minutes a few girls were around her going gaga over her.

len and rinto watched from the corner of their eyes how tasukiwas doing.Gump did the same.Len threw a sugar cube at Mikuo "yo boss look at the New guy."miku paid no mind to tasuki but he glared at the twins.  

PrinceofClutteredJelly

Crystal Star

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:38 pm
VincentAndrew98

Hey you two don't waist the sugar cubes! Mikuo said to the twins but then stopped and looked at Tatsuki. Well,well he seem's to be doing well don't you think Luki? He asked.

Tatsuki was surrounded by girl and she was blushing slightly. She was not use to people saying that she was cute.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:59 pm
tokyoloverTM
VincentAndrew98

Hey you two don't waist the sugar cubes! Mikuo said to the twins but then stopped and looked at Tatsuki. Well,well he seem's to be doing well don't you think Luki? He asked.

Tatsuki was surrounded by girl and she was blushing slightly. She was not use to people saying that she was cute.

Luki looked up and then looked back towards his costumersIt would seem so.Maybe at this rate he might be able to pay off his debt before he dies.Luki smirked.

Len and Rinto sweat dropped(cause thats totally a verb XD)Yeah Luki you kinda creeps us out.They both said in unison.Gumo sat back and listen to his costumers.He then looked over to Tasuki.He's doing pretty good. he said in the most monotone voice ever.

(sorry about the short one before it,my kindle was being stupid)  

PrinceofClutteredJelly

Crystal Star

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:04 pm
VincentAndrew98

I guess he's not doing to bad but I still think we don't need him. Something doesn't seem right about him... Meito said with his arms crossed. Oh stop saying thing like that Meito. He is doing a fine job and who knows, we might even do better this year because of him. Mikuo said with a smile.

The girls soon left and Tatsuki came over to them. So uh...Did I do it right?

( Its fine, I have to go for a bit but I will be back on in...a hour or so? I don't know...)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:11 pm
tokyoloverTM
VincentAndrew98

I guess he's not doing to bad but I still think we don't need him. Something doesn't seem right about him... Meito said with his arms crossed. Oh stop saying thing like that Meito. He is doing a fine job and who knows, we might even do better this year because of him. Mikuo said with a smile.

The girls soon left and Tatsuki came over to them. So uh...Did I do it right?

( Its fine, I have to go for a bit but I will be back on in...a hour or so? I don't know...)

Len and Rinto put their thumbs up.You did a great job!They said in unison.Gumo walked over to Tasuki and patted his head.Yeah.He stops patting Tasuki's head and goes back to sit in his chair. Mikuo is right Meito,w might even do better.Luki nods his head in approval towards Tasuki.

(okay well i have to go too but i wont be back on until tomorrow cause i have driver's ed in the morning)  

PrinceofClutteredJelly

Crystal Star

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:37 am
VincentAndrew98

Really? I really did alright? This is the first time I ever done something like this. Tatsuki said, rubbing the back of her neck. You still need a lot of work, little bum. Meito said with a nod. Little bum? Tatsuki said confused. Mieto stoop putting are new friend down like that! Mikuo snapped. Friend? Tatsuki asked and blushed a little. She never really had friends before.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:17 pm
tokyoloverTM
VincentAndrew98

Really? I really did alright? This is the first time I ever done something like this. Tatsuki said, rubbing the back of her neck. You still need a lot of work, little bum. Meito said with a nod. Little bum? Tatsuki said confused. Mieto stoop putting are new friend down like that! Mikuo snapped. Friend? Tatsuki asked and blushed a little. She never really had friends before.

Len jumped out of his seat and clapped his hands together.Of course!You're in the host club now so that makes you our friend!Rinto pulled Len back to his seat.Come the hell down you're gonna freak the guy out.Len looked towards Tasuki.S-sorry Suki-kunLuki sipped his tea.He's not wrong.We are all friends,somewhat.  

PrinceofClutteredJelly

Crystal Star

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:50 pm
VincentAndrew98

Tatsuki blushed more and smiled brightly. Its alright Len-Sempi. Im happy that I can be all of you're friends. She said and bowed a little. Aw Tatsuki-Chan you are so cute. I rate you 10 out of 10! What do the rest of you think? Mikuo asked. I give him a 2...But if he was a girl it would be a 10 Meito said looking at her from head to toe.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:18 pm
tokyoloverTM
VincentAndrew98

Tatsuki blushed more and smiled brightly. Its alright Len-Sempi. Im happy that I can be all of you're friends. She said and bowed a little. Aw Tatsuki-Chan you are so cute. I rate you 10 out of 10! What do the rest of you think? Mikuo asked. I give him a 2...But if he was a girl it would be a 10 Meito said looking at her from head to toe.

Len and Rinto do a look over of Tasuki.Len points to meito.Don't listen to what meito says Suki-kun,i think you're a 10he says has he puts both hands up showing all ten fingers.Rinto nods in agreement.Same here.I think he looks good.What about you Luki?Luki nods and sips some tea.I don't really think you want to ask me that because i don't care unless he brings in money.Rinto sweat dropsOkay well then how about you gumo?Gumo nodded his head in agreement.He looks nice.Len and Rinto look at each other and then back at gumoHe actually made a legit sentence!  

PrinceofClutteredJelly

Crystal Star

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:43 pm
VincentAndrew98

Tatsuki blushed a little more and smiled. Thank you She said cheerfully. Well now that our customers are gone why don't we think of our theme for tomorrow? Mikuo asked, sitting down on the couch. I say we just keep it normal till a week into school. It seems to soon to dress up and stuff. Meito said sitting down in the couch opposite from Mikuo.  
Vocaloid RolePlay(1x1)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff