Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
The 'Bad' Pairings...tun tun TUN! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oh boy does the maddness ever end!?
  Nope xD
View Results

morsmordere

Tipsy Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 7:28 pm
Well, I really think I'm going to get a shoe or two thrown at me but...

Gojyo x Sanzo, or Hakkai x Sanzo. (Saiyuki series.)

I think that the personalities clash too much, for there to be any sort of working relationship. Sanzo and Gojyo just don't get along at all, and would kill eachother if they actually had to deal with anything more than friendship. And of course, Hakkai and Sanzo do share pasts that give them more than enough grief, but enough for the two to have hot, passion for one another? I really don't think so. Besides, Hakkai would be wise-cracking Sanzo through the whole thing.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 7:46 pm
Oh, let's see.

Oh yes; I must have one or two.

SnapexHarry (Harry potter)
VoldemortxHarry (Harry Potter. GOUGE OUT MY EYES, PLEASE!!)
HeeroxWufei (Gundam Wing)
SoubixSeimei (Loveless. Hardcore SoubixRitsuka shipper. [Sorry, Aerine Lillet. *giggle*])
SoubixKio (Loveless)
RitsukaxYayoi (Loveless. It amuses me to no end how the romanji version of Yayoi is so close to Yaoi.)
SoubixErm...Ritsuka's teacher (Loveless... I love the teacher's character though.)
SatoshixKrad (DN Angel)
RisaxDaisuke (DN Angel. NOT HAPPENING!)
NarutoxSai (Naruto. Just... not horrible but... It's definitely not my tastes. *waves tiny lil' SasuNaru banner* Mm hmm...)
OrochimaruxANYBODY (Naruto. No, no, no, a thousand times NO!)
ItachixSasuke (Naruto. Incest is NOT my thing. Plus I don't like Itachi. DON'T HURT ME!)
GourryxZelgadis (Slayers. What the heck is this!?)
TouyaxAnybody But Yukito (Cardcaptor Sakura)

Keep in mind I don't flame these pairings or say to people who like them "YOU SUCK!" These are just... examples of ones that make me squick.

Kitsune-chi

Syntria
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 7:57 pm
Kitsune-chi
Oh, let's see.

SoubixSeimei (Loveless. Hardcore SoubixRitsuka shipper. [Sorry, Aerine Lillet. *giggle*])
SoubixKio (Loveless)
RitsukaxYayoi (Loveless. It amuses me to no end how the romanji version of Yayoi is so close to Yaoi.)
SoubixErm...Ritsuka's teacher (Loveless... I love the teacher's character though.)
SatoshixKrad (DN Angel)
NarutoxSai (Naruto. Just... not horrible but... It's definitely not my tastes. *waves tiny lil' SasuNaru banner* Mm hmm...)
ItachixSasuke (Naruto. Incest is NOT my thing. Plus I don't like Itachi. DON'T HURT ME!)

Keep in mind I don't flame these pairings or say to people who like them "YOU SUCK!" These are just... examples of ones that make me squick.

I love Voldemort/Harry
Heero/Wufie
I've not seen any of that other stuff.

I like hate/love relationships. They don't gotta be 'ooh. my beautiful honey bunny!' for me to like them.

You guys wanna know what my OTP is? DO YOU?! First person to tell me what it's from get's a cookie.

Anubis X Seiji (japanese names, not the english anubis because he's a diffrent character who's japanese name isn't anubis but Shuten <_< so they tookt he name from one character's japanese name and bad it another character's english name. *sighs* )

So, any takers?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 8:20 pm
MistressPaco
Kitsune-chi
Oh, let's see.

SoubixKio (Loveless)
SatoshixKrad (DN Angel)

I love Voldemort/Harry
Heero/Wufie
I've not seen any of that other stuff.

I like hate/love relationships. They don't gotta be 'ooh. my beautiful honey bunny!' for me to like them.

You guys wanna know what my OTP is? DO YOU?! First person to tell me what it's from get's a cookie.

Anubis X Seiji (japanese names, not the english anubis because he's a diffrent character who's japanese name isn't anubis but Shuten <_< so they tookt he name from one character's japanese name and bad it another character's english name. *sighs* )

So, any takers?
*shrug* To each thier own. ^____^

I have no idea what the OTP is... sorry. XD  

Kitsune-chi

The_Day_The_AngleFlew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 9:43 pm
I find Goku and Vegeta kinda nasty like i know a lot of people like them because i am a huge vegeta fan but I just want him to be with bulma sorry to say.
but incest is kinda hot... like Goku and goten or like goten/trunks is cute ^^ heart

Satoshi/Daisuke( I always thought they were gay Satoshi is always acting gay towards him it was cute)
Satoshi/Krad heart heart
Toya and Aki (Ceres)
Shuichi and Yuki
Kaoru(May I mention I love Kaoru) and Toshiya (Dir en Grey)
Ryuichi and Shuichi
Ritsuka/Soubi
and many more...  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 9:43 pm
Aerine Lillet
The bad pairings, huh?

I'm going to go for canon and fanon here....

Soubi x Ritsuka (Loveless)

I'm sorry, but....no. Maybe I'm taking it too personally because I have a younger cousin of my own that's 12, and if I ever saw any 19 year old kissing her for anything short of mouth-to-mouth resuscitation, I'd F&%$@#* evil &%$#*-ing kill him.

^^;;

Muraki x Tsuzuki (Yami no Matsuei)

No, I mean, it would all be rape or, like, insanity sexxors or something. They cannot have a civil relationship. In his right state of mind, Tsuzuki would never do that to Hisoka. (The relationship between those two not relevant.)

Tatsumi x Tsuzuki (Yami no Matsuei)

I really can't see this one going anywhere. If they really felt that way about eachother, they've had fifty years to do something about it. Their relationship is very static, and niether of them seem to want to change that. (I love both of those characters, though.)

Eiri x Shuichi (Gravitation)

Ok, I don't REALLY hate this one, but I DO not like Eiri, so....yeah. *dodges the Shuichi plushies*

Kyo x Haru (Fruits Basket)

I love both these characters, but they have, really, no relationship. I just can't see it happening.

Subaru x Kamui (X) Sorry, Mystical Elf-san ^^;

I just like other couples involving these two better...besides ....but it's not one I really hate or anything...heh...^^;

Anything from Harry Potter. *is not in the HP slash fandom....*
Its ok Yaoi sister am not mad so no worries. I love Subaru/Kamui as a couple but everyone is entitled to their own opnion but I just had to say what a fan I am of them lol.  

Moonlight_Shadow12

LadyNox
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 11:16 pm
Oh where do I start? Excluding squick pairings....

Seifer/Squall (Final Fantasy cool
Sephiroth/Cloud (Final Fantasy 7)
Harry/Draco (Harry Potter)
Yami/Seto (Yu-Gi-Oh)
Snape/Harry (Harry Potter--Sorry Forchan =/)
Sesshomaru/Naraku (Inuyasha)
Ishida/Ichigo (Bleach)
Yami/Malik (Yu-Gi-Oh)
Ron/Hermione (Harry Potter)
Sasuke/Naruto (Naruto)
Roy/Ed (Full Metal Alchemist)
Superman/Batman (DC comics)
Arsenal/Nightwing (DC comics)

*ahem* I'm going to stop. I can go on forever.

Oh but pairings I hate more than life  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 11:22 pm
Bad parings.. (to me) sweatdrop
If they are related (It just seems odd)
If they're super old looking (I mean, come on...)
If they're ugly (I don't know any)
Or if they're just totaly out of the blue (like.. humans.. with animals.. that is not cool.)  

Satsunami

Yofiel

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 11:39 pm
...Incest used to freak the hell outta me(I'm still a bit weird with it, but I'm gaining a strange curiosity for it O.o), so the first time I saw a SasuIta fic I thought it was pretty freaky...>.<

YukixKyo - Fruits Basket - I can understand why alot of people would like this pairing, their the two main male characters who are both in love with the same girl... But somehow I... just dont like it >.< Maybe its just the rabid YukixTohru fangirl in me...yes, I like YukixTohru. They just make such a sweet couple... And Yuki really needs someone like her.) And I dont really like kyo (probably because I know he's going to get Tohru... damn underdogs...)

DarkxDaisuke. I just... Dont like Dark very much (He was kinda cool in the manga, I'll give him that... but only because they made him more of a jerk and becauase he looked slightly cooler) There arent any specific reason I dislike this pairing, it just...displeases me. Besides, I'm a darkxRisa fan X) And a diehard SatoshixDaisuke fanatic xp

VegetaxGoku - Okay, I'm only going to say one thing about this. Vegeta and Goku are both married and have children. The only really interesting thing about these two that makes me consider whether tey might work is if Goku had never been sent to earth, I thikn if Goku had never gone to earth and met Chichi he MIGHT have had a chance... But honestly, by the time Vegeta gets there Goku is married and has a son.
I know marriage has probably never stopped people pairing someone togehter with someone else, but... Eergh, I just dont think they'd work.

Thats all I can think of at the moment X)  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 11:45 pm
Satsunami
Bad parings.. (to me) sweatdrop
If they are related (It just seems odd)
If they're super old looking (I mean, come on...)
If they're ugly (I don't know any)
Or if they're just totaly out of the blue (like.. humans.. with animals.. that is not cool.)

That used to make me all squeemish and stuff but I'm actually gaining a bit of an intrest for it O.o

I wouldent mind reading a manga that had an old gay couple(probably not as the main characters because it'd be dull...) as long as there's no hardcore sex scenes... but I generally avoid that kinda thing anyways X)

Ever heard of Gama? XD

...I agree with that one XP Animals and humans... eergh... (but what about, like, furries? O.o I'm reading a sort-of-furry webcomic at the moment...))  

Yofiel

Servant of Soubi

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 2:53 am
Yofiel
...Incest used to freak the hell outta me(I'm still a bit weird with it, but I'm gaining a strange curiosity for it O.o), so the first time I saw a SasuIta fic I thought it was pretty freaky...>.<

YukixKyo - Fruits Basket - I can understand why alot of people would like this pairing, their the two main male characters who are both in love with the same girl... But somehow I... just dont like it >.< Maybe its just the rabid YukixTohru fangirl in me...yes, I like YukixTohru. They just make such a sweet couple... And Yuki really needs someone like her.) And I dont really like kyo (probably because I know he's going to get Tohru... damn underdogs...)

DarkxDaisuke. I just... Dont like Dark very much (He was kinda cool in the manga, I'll give him that... but only because they made him more of a jerk and becauase he looked slightly cooler) There arent any specific reason I dislike this pairing, it just...displeases me. Besides, I'm a darkxRisa fan X) And a diehard SatoshixDaisuke fanatic xp

VegetaxGoku - Okay, I'm only going to say one thing about this. Vegeta and Goku are both married and have children. The only really interesting thing about these two that makes me consider whether tey might work is if Goku had never been sent to earth, I thikn if Goku had never gone to earth and met Chichi he MIGHT have had a chance... But honestly, by the time Vegeta gets there Goku is married and has a son.
I know marriage has probably never stopped people pairing someone togehter with someone else, but... Eergh, I just dont think they'd work.

Thats all I can think of at the moment X)
I agree with all of this. These ones are NAS-TAY!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 3:57 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Dirtay Emo Bunny

[OMFG NARKI]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 4:40 am
Some costumly picked pairings I wish I hadn't seen:

Naruto X anything - For the love of God, quit torturing my eyes with these ones.
Goku X Vegeta, Dragon Ball - N... No. Just no.
Pyramid Head X James, Silent Hill 2 - Or anything else from Silent Hill.
Sol X Ky, Guilty Gear - over-rated.
Link X Ganon, Zelda series - I never want to see this pairing again. Ever.
Ash X Prof. Oak, Pokemon - You know, age gaps is all nice but some artists and writers may be a bit too liberal in that field for my taste.
Mega Man X Zero, X-series - Another 16-bit childhood memory ruined.
Sonic X Tails - No!
Captain Falcon X Black Bull, F-Zero GX - NO!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 4:54 am
Narki
(Rest of quote removed for space purposes. ^^; )
Sonic X Tails - No!

I agree. I never found that pairing tasteful at all. x_x It's just too... I just don't like it. I'd take Sonic/Shadow before anything else. But I haven't thought too much about that, either.

morsmordere

Tipsy Hunter

lupine_ragdoll

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 8:48 am
The worst I've ever seen would be Dumbledore/Harry from HP, that was just bizarre. eek (and not even good bizarre!) Another one from that series would be Severus/Sirius (my best friend is a real fangirl of that ship, but I refuse to pair Sirius with anyone other than Remus. razz ) Other than that, some others ones that I just cannot get are Javert/Valjean from Les Mis, Cloud/Cid from FF7 and Neo/Agent Smith from The Matrix. confused  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff