Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gallagher and Blackthorn Academies

Back to Guilds

This is an interactive spy school RP guild where we have classes in towns, RP in towns and forums. 

Tags: Towns, Gallagher Academy, School, Clandestine, Roleplay 

Reply The Photo Album [old events]
The Hunt: Italy Airport (Sera vs Sage) CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:51 pm
【тsυкi】↗↗【11】↗↗【ƒairy ωren】

【ωho i'm ωiтh: Galla and Blackthorne Students】↗↗【hoω i ƒeeℓ: Crabby】↗↗【ωhere i am: Airport in Italy

User Image ↜ - ↝↜ - ↝↜ - ↝↜ - ↝↜ - ↝↜ - ↝

Tsuki glared at Hana and sighed. "Use excuse me next time." She stated bluntly and moved out of the senior's way. She really did not care that much, but was irritated at the fact that Hana did not use the phrase "excuse me." The half-Japanese girl knew that the other team had an advantage because of Dominic and Amelia and she frowned at that fact. It really irked her.

Since her mood wasn't the best she pinched the bridge of her nose and noticed that Kane got out of the plane. She smiled at him and it seemed like he was the only person who she would give a genuine smile to.
"Have fun with your group..." She said softly and turned on her heel to go over to her group. Tsuki was kind of sad that she wasn't going to be able to spend time with him in Italy, but was going to keep her emotions to herself as much as possible.

↜ - ↝↜ - ↝↜ - ↝↜ - ↝↜ - ↝↜ - ↝

Her Voice

~*~

Қαιʂα RαɳϮα 9 ƒɾєуα

ɦoω I ƒєєʅ: Bored
ωɦєrє I'm αϮ: Airport in Italy
ωɦo I'm ωiϮɦ: Fellow classmates?

"I am the one who messes with your mind.
The one who torments you with your worst nightmare..."

User Image
>--» «--<

Her smile seemed to falter a little bit at the fact that London did not return a smile. Kaisa opened her little black notebook and wrote something down in it. Her writing was in Finnish, not in English so that people who did not read or speak Finnish could not read what she was writing. Kaisa shut the notebook and put the pen behind her ear."What grade are you in?" She asked sweetly. Her voice was fairly quiet and she seemed polite but there was hidden malice in her voice because she really wanted to just mess with people and thought that it would not be easy to mess with other spies in training but it would be easy with the people who lived there though.

>--» «--<

Kylli
Kaisa (brunette with 2 ponytails)
Anni
Elsa (Hungary)

pic source: Pixiv ID: 23386086
Member: ハオ

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:45 am
User Image
Чεαr 12 || « Red Sonata » || Team Sage
Once, just once, I'd like to rid myself of talent...
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Hana smiled at Amelia when she blushed and laughed. She's soo cute~

Hana apologized to Tsuki. As she was about to pass her, Hana heard Amelia calling her back. Looking over to Amelia and Dom' she saw Kane was now there. That little ****... He's lucky I didn't find him on the freaking plane. Hana marched in a huff back over to her group and glared at Kane.
"Ah, Kane, I was just going to find you but it seemed you've found your way over."
Hana smiled as her eyebrow twitched. You lucky little ****...
Hana's anger was making her anxious. She really just wanted to get started.
"Professor Sage, can we please start with the first clue now?" Hana tilted her head at Sage as she absent-mindedly leaned her arm on top of Kane's shoulder. She did have to get along with him but, this action might get her in trouble if he had a girlfriend, or make him a little aggravated. Not that she cared all that much. She was focused on getting to see Italy, and beat the other team of course.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
...Then maybe, just maybe, their blood would wash away too.

Zeriari
Crew

Dedicated Mage

Siyaahi
Vice Captain

Wheezing Fatcat

12,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:32 pm
CLOSED FOR NOW