Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gallagher and Blackthorn Academies

Back to Guilds

This is an interactive spy school RP guild where we have classes in towns, RP in towns and forums. 

Tags: Towns, Gallagher Academy, School, Clandestine, Roleplay 

Reply The Photo Album [old events]
The Hunt: Egypt Airport (Angela vs Jared) CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Siyaahi
Vice Captain

Wheezing Fatcat

12,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:40 pm
User Image вeαтrιce 'вeα' wιllιαмѕ~~'ƒιяєcяαcкєя'
Team Angela

Raspberry*Monster

3, 2, 1
Make the signal and stick out your tongue
Raise your middle finger and you're in perfect form!

--------

"Telling me not to call you waifu is only going to make me want to call you waifu, waifu." Giggling a bit Bea took another swig of her soda, trying to ignore the second wave of exhaustion. Staying up wasn't exactly one of her strong suits. "Ooh ooh Rosie, while we were on the plane I made a new bo--"

Bea's shoulders jerked in surprise at the sound of Sona's voice, her smile fading a little as she turned around. The junior had almost forgotten the other girl was on their team -- oh, joy.

Bea wasn't exactly sure about Sona's relation with the other two males but she could already assume that they probably werent the best; after all, Sona didn't really seem like the type to be friendly with people. Bea herself wasn't too keen on having to deal with what she personally saw as the overdramatic girl, but somebody was going to have to be nice to her.

Besides knowing Rose, she was probably going to act rather cold. A small ripple of sympathy rippled Bea's heart, and she gave Sona a slightly pitying look before smiling a bit brighter.
" Gueeeess we are! This'll be super fun, our team will win for sure -- well, as long as everybody works together. Ehehe. " The last statement seemed aimed at Vicky more than anything else, but with the innocently tired smile Bea gave it was a bit hard to tell.

I do want to do it, and I am trying
Who here is my ally?
I don't know!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:19 pm
𝓢ℴ𝓃𝒶 𝓘𝓂𝒾𝓉𝓀ℯ ○ 𝓢𝒾𝓁𝓋ℯ𝓇𝓢𝓂ℴ𝓀ℯ ○ 11
○Where & With: The Airport, Team Angela
○Wearing: RedLess
○Feeling: Tired, upset

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
You're always on display
For everyone to watch and learn from,
Don't you know by now,
You can't turn back
Because this road is all you'll ever have.....!

¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸

Sona watched as Black Rose responded coldly to her greeting, and Bea just jolting at her voice. She watched as Bea seemed cheery as usual; making a smile twitch at the edge of her lips. As cold as the girl was, she couldn't help but smile around those who actually cared to be at least a little friendly. It was one of her quirks, you could say. The albino gave the two a small smile; not exactly warm but not the 'I will kill you if you screw up' smile. Putting her hands in her pockets, Sona kind of just looked at the other two before speaking.
" I think we'll do just fine, really. We don't have to be assholes to eachother. As long as we're stable enough to converse and plan with eachother, we should just do just fine really. " Sona said, the small smile on her face. She knew her brother would b***h if she wasn't friendly. Sona always seemed to have her brothers voice in the back of her head.

Sona looked around for the others, the paper of their team in hand. She had gotten the Covert Operations to at least give the faces of those on her team along with the paper. Looking around, Sona spotted the others on her team. The other girl she had no idea who she was, Emeric from the BlackThorne dorms.. Was there another one? She didn't care.
" Well... are you excited to be out of Gallagher, on our first week? No grades really. Just a bit of game-play... I hear Egypt is not that bad of a place, really. " Sona tried to make conversation, hating quiet and awkward moments between others. It really pissed her off; a big pet peeve of hers.

¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸

.....And it's obvious that you're dying, dying.
Just living proof that the camera's lying.
And oh oh open wide, 'cause this is your night.
So smile, 'cause you'll go out in style.
You'll go out in style.

Out of Lead

Jennyss729

[Bell-chan]

Ryuhanie
Vice Captain

Desirable Fatcat

13,125 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:24 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

xxxxx(coding by Rainbow Kappukeki. Don't steal coding or graphics please. D<)
                                                            ❞ ❚ COMPANY: everyone in dis airport❞ ❚ TEAM: Jared Tarell❞ ❚ OOC: blah ❞ ❚ CALL ME: Ivy ; Junior Year ❞ ❚ PICSOURCE: X and X

"Trekking? Ah, don't worry. I'll be fine. Yeah, like Zella said." The only thing she thinks she'll be having troubles with is the heat. She checked her bag to make sure she brought enough water, but what if she runs out of water half way through? She had only two bottles of water. Wouldn't there be shops in Egypt though. It's not all desert is it-

Another person came up, who's name she didn't know, but she knew he was on the other team. It was probably best to not talk too much too him. He asked if everyone was ready for the trip. Of course she was ready, but didn't want to go out anywhere that wasn't air conditioned. Ivy was about to reply but then Bea shouted out to him. 'Geez I know you wanna talk to your girlfriend and stuff, but you're on our team, silly!' So those two are in a relationship? Ahh.

Then Ivy remembered that Hopper was afraid of ghosts and such, and remembered the time when they went to the beach and looked for crabs for dinner. Those crabs tasted nice. Hohoho.. Thought Ivy. "Shouldn't you be worried, Hopper? What if we head to old Egyptian graves. Don't those have ghosts?" She also made sure to put emphasis on the word 'ghosts' to see his reaction.

x

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:29 pm
User Image
αиgєℓα мσиιqυє----ƒɾεṉсh // ℓαиgυαgєѕ

"And she spoke words that would melt in your hands
And she spoke words of wisdom"

====
====

Heat wasn't exactly her favorite thing in the world, but since nearly all of her students were out Angela couldn't linger in the airplane any longer. The only thing the teacher carried was a backpack, surprisingly modestly fashionable and shockingly not pink. The teacher gave a little smile as she lifted up her sunglasses, scanning the airport with an eye of expertise before she joined her own group of students."That was quite the plane ride, now wasn't it~?"

The frenchwoman herself gave a cheery little smile, words lilted with her smooth accent. Angela turned around for a moment, wondering where on earth Jared could have been. He was surely taking his sweet time getting around. "We've just got a few more people to wait for, how wonderful! ...Of course, if that silly Worlds teacher will get himself out of the plane..." Angela gave a small impatient smile, one cheek puffing out as she tapped a sneaker-bound foot. For once, the teacher was without heels.

Really, where on earth was Jared? She was itching to start!

====
====

"Out on the main streets, completing your mission
You hid there last time,
you know we're gonna find you"

Translations: lalalaala - laalalala
(( these are taken from google translate so some of them might be inaccurate ))

Text[ /color] ""[ /color] Thought[ /color]  

Siyaahi
Vice Captain

Wheezing Fatcat

12,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Siyaahi
Vice Captain

Wheezing Fatcat

12,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:37 pm
User Image

wнere ι aм: Egypt
wнo ι'м wιтн: Team Jared
wнaт ι'м тнιnĸιng: ((SHORT POSTTT))

Hopper's eyes flicked over towards the new boy, his eyebrows furrowing slightly in confusion. Who was this guy? Definitely not somebody on their team, Hopper could remember his teammate's faces. He opened his mouth to question him but Zella beat him to the punch, so he simply gave a little shrug. "At least they don't expect us to do homework or anything."

His eyes flickered back over to Ivy, giving the girl a slightly dry look before glancing away before she could notice the slight worry in his eyes. "Just don't get bit by anything dangerous, that'll be inconvenient." He warned, mumbling a little under the breath. It wasn't like he was worried or anything -- but showing that much leg couldn't be healthy. She does realize we're probably going to be trekking, right...?

Hopper's face drained of all color at Ivy's ghost comment, the word practically pressing itself into his brain as she emphasized it. The last time he had been to Egypt he swore he had seen a desert ghost....Would it be out for revenge?! "D-desert ghosts are resistant to salt, right? Somebody has salt, right?" Completely flustered and with a rather horrified expression Hopper swung off his bag, frantically beginning to dig through his things. Why the hell hadn't he brought the salt!?

"Wish I was much more masculine
Maybe then I could learn to swim
Like 'fourteen miles away'"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:38 pm
User Image
Source

шнєяє: Cairo Airport
шно: Team Angela
тноυgнтs: Can we get a move on? I want to get Achmed's package.

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦

Vi huffed in annoyance and took another swig from her bottle. "You're not listening to me, Smoke. I'm perfectly willing to work, I just figure that just because I can work with you doesn't mean I'm your friend. Then again, you may be thinking the same thing." She shrugged. "And Egypt? Been there, done that. Twice." Ah, those were some good times... not. Wasn't that the time those two buffoon guards ran into each other? Yeah, right outside a building like two miles from here. She sighed and wiped her brow. Finally the stupid Language teacher had arrived. Maybe now they could get some searching done and leave this dumb airport so Vi could pick up the package on her way out. Then she remembered Bea had been talking to her. Right. "Firecracker, you made a bo-?"

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦

Jennalaia
Vice Captain

Salty Sleuth

Siyaahi
Vice Captain

Wheezing Fatcat

12,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:51 pm
User Image

вeαтrιce 'вeα' wιllιαмѕ~~'ƒιяєcяαcкєя'

Raspberry*Monster

3, 2, 1
Make the signal and stick out your tongue
Raise your middle finger and you're in perfect form!

--------

"Yeeeah, it'll be great!"Bea nodded, brightening up a little at the thought of adventuring. She had never been overseas, much less on a plane. While she wasn't ready to step foot on a plane again the only thing on her mind was adventuring.

With people as smart as Erich, Sona and Vicky on their team, Bea wouldn't even have to bother trying too hard with the riddles! She never was good with riddles.

"Oh boy I can't waaaait!!! Can you guys just imagine, trekking through the hot sands and scrounging a tomb before accidentally setting off a trap---!!!!!" Bea's eyes went starry with excitement, imagination exploding.

Perking up at the mentioning of 'bo--' Bea gave a little grin, tapping her pocket in a rather telltale motion.
"--mbs!" The junior finished, giving a little giggle. "Smoke ones! I made pepper smoke ones! Though they still need a bit of tweaking, each one of them has a different amount of powder...it wasn't exactly like I could set them off in the plane, y'know!"

I do want to do it, and I am trying
Who here is my ally?
I don't know!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:55 pm
User Image εɾïсh ṃøøɾε --~--ÿεαɾ 10 // "hαχ"

I don't need that kind of real thing;
it feels like I'm lost in the labyrinth

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Zella had made him roll his eyes. Of course he knew that these weren't his teammates... but then looking over his shoulder, he noticed Bea and Vi standing together. He nodded in response to Zella, slightly cocked an eyebrow at her smile, and was just about to walk over to Bea and Vi when Bea shouted at him. Zella wasn't his ******** girlfriend. Why the hell did everyone assume that?

Giving the group he was standing in a quick nod and wave, he finally, admittedly a little embarrassed, went over to his team. This could only get interesting.
"So, I'm gonna have to put up with you three, eh?" Erich commented, arriving with Bea, Vi and Sona. The only person here he could tolerate was Bea. And even that was limited at times. This would be an interesting few days.

Upon hearing the familiar light flowy voice of the Languages Professor, he couldn't help but smirk. Erich, though lazy, was very competitive. Especially when it came to seeking things. He often played Capture-The-Flag like games online... Hopefully this would be no different.
"Bea's right. We're gonna have to set aside our differences and work together if we want to kick this competition's a**... And honestly, I'm starting to get a little excited. But only cause you're here, Bea... Just don't... ******** blow me up... okay?"

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

I will survive and just stay alive;
I enjoy being alone, the isolation is not always so bad.

source

Chayssi

Chayssi

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:04 pm
                User Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                ᴊᴀʀᴇᴅ ᴛᴀʀᴇʟʟ cσυптяıεƨ σғ тнε шσяʟɔ
                ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

wнere ι've вeeɴ well ιт'ѕ αll α вʟυя
                wнαт ι wαѕ ʟ σ σ κ ı п ɢ for, ι'м ɴoт ƨυяε
                тoo ʟ α т ε αɴd dιdɴ'т ѕee ιтcσмıпɢ

Jared had no idea what he was in for. Angela's idea for some competition had him up all night, trying to figure out how best to coordinate his team. As far as he was aware, it was well-rounded. He only hoped that they would at least function as a team. He wasn't against adjusting grades of his winning team.

He sat next to Angela on the plane, finishing the last few clues. He had ordered all the phones from a local company, and ensured that they'd be in working order for his team. His cargo shorts and polo t-shirt seemed too fitting for him and this weather. However, this wasn't his first time in Egypt. A few years ago, he had done some studying of their economy. Boring stuff that fascinated him.

Exiting the plane after thanking the captain, he stretched and took a swig from his waterbottle. He caught notice of a group of students standing around. He assumed they were waiting for him, so he jogged over to them.
                  "Okay, so how many of you are ready to kick Ange's butt?" He said upon his arrival. The team looked both exhausted and hot. If they decided to spark it into overdrive now, it could prove dangerous. He needed to ensure their safety, along with their win.

source
                  ⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗
                  poѕтιɴɢ ѕтyle вy oυт oғ leαd

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:07 pm
User Image
                    ✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖
                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖
                    ✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

Zella had been in the middle of formulating a snarky reply to Erich's raised eyebrow, but her attention was immediately called elsewhere when the overly hyper girl on the other team, Bea, had called her Erich's girlfriend. His girlfriend?? Where did that come from? I wouldn't even consider myself to be a friend of his.. let alone his girlfriend. For chrissakes.. She shook her head and watched Erich join his team. She supposed that he would certainly set the record straight because it wasn't like he could even be bothered with her company anyway. She doubted they'd be able to be in the same vicinity for very long, and was glad that she wasn't on his team.

She glanced at Hopper with a disbelieving look as he rummaged through his bag for salt. Really, it was a bit unnerving at how quickly he'd become so distressed, and over ghosts at that. She supposed everyone had their fears, and she giggled a bit at Ivy for making him overreact.

"I'm sure there'll be someone selling salt somewhere to rip off tourists."

She saw their chaperone arrive and grinned. It was time to play. Almost, at least. It was about damn time, anyway.

"I'm certainly ready to get this show on the road."

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖
                    ✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖
User Image

The Hallway

Team Jared

Ready

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

[Bell-chan]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:48 pm
𝓢ℴ𝓃𝒶 𝓘𝓂𝒾𝓉𝓀ℯ ○ 𝓢𝒾𝓁𝓋ℯ𝓇𝓢𝓂ℴ𝓀ℯ ○ 11
○Where & With: The Airport, Team Angela
○Wearing: RedLess
○Feeling: Tired, upset

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
You're always on display
For everyone to watch and learn from,
Don't you know by now,
You can't turn back
Because this road is all you'll ever have.....!

Sonas smile grew a bit as Bea became more and more excited about running around Egypt. It wasn't exactly a bad place to be, but not exactly the best. Vi made Sona wince internally. Yes, the girl was antisocial, but she did not have to be a complete a*****e. It was only a question, not a 'be a complete a**' question. Sona looked around, seeing their leader. With a slight wave, She motioned her leader to come over and join the girls. Beas mention of a bomb let her become interested. A smoke-pepper bomb. Oh this has to be good~. Sona listened, staying quiet the way through.

Sona chuckled as Erich came over and began acting tough. How old was this one anyway? She really couldn't care less. Boys could put up quite a show, but never back it up. Walking around the two girls, she stood beside Erich.
" You must be Erich, I believe. I am Sona... " Sona told him, with her half smile. She listened as the others conversed, making her smile lessen. Everyone seemed so familiar with each other. Sona barely knew anyone but Vi. And that was even a small place.... This was going to be such a long trip and she knew it. Sona quietly exited from the conversation, just standing there.

.....And it's obvious that you're dying, dying.
Just living proof that the camera's lying.
And oh oh open wide, 'cause this is your night.
So smile, 'cause you'll go out in style.
You'll go out in style.

Out of Lead

Jennyss729

Eloquent Melodies

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:49 pm
User Image
Ͼʟαυɗє Pєӌtrєʟʟ10βєαt|| Team Jared
≺There's a difference between loneliness and being alone/
I move to the
beat of my own drum...

Claude was almost green when he stepped off the plane and went directly to the bathroom and stayed there for a long while, until he heard his team's chaperone talking. He walked slowly and in a wobbly, almost drunken fashion.
Oh lord, help. I haven't felt this ill since dad made me eat that whole plate of sushi to appear manly in front of his boss' daughter...

Claude downed a few pills with a water as he saw Zella.

"Hey Zella! Zella, we're on the same team!"
Claude shouted as he hobbled over to where she was. He noticed that there were two other people with Zella but was unable to recognize any faces. One was rummaging around his bag for something. He finally, after what seemed like ages, got to Zella's side and he decided to sit on the floor. Those pills weren't helping at all. He tried not to look too distressed as he greeted the others.
"I'm Claude, or Beat if you prefer... It's nice to meet you... Oh geez... What is pain?... I don't believe I know you...

Claude attempted his usual friendly smile but it was to much effort for him right now. Instead, he just raised an eyebrow then tucked his head between his legs.

...Why be so secluded from others when I can have fun/
Loneliness is a void I can't run from.≻

Zeriari
Crew

Dedicated Mage

Zeriari
Crew

Dedicated Mage

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:23 pm
User ImageEmeric Baron // Year 9 -- Team Angela// βąelfire
"If music be the food of love, play on..."
┏━━━━∰━━━━┓

Emeric was glad he slept most of the way there and had taken some pills on the plane as well. It was his first time flying and he saw now that there were quite a few people that were a little sick from the trip.
It was Emeric's first time flying and at first he was so scared that he was unable to breathe, but after take off, he started to feel a bit better -- or maybe that was the drowsy effect of the pills. Never the less, he fared better than others.

Now, to find my team... That silver-haired girl -- Sona I think, is on my team, isn't she?

Emeric walked over to the group with Sona and pulled at his sweater sleeves. Regardless of the hot, sweat inducing weather of Cairo, Emeric was not overly hot. But even if he was, he did not want to take of his sweater.

"Hey, are you guys on Team Angela? I'm Emeric, or Baelfire, whatever floats your boat is cool. Umm, I think I know... Sona?"
He nodded at Sona with a raised eyebrow as he adjusted his luggage on his back and then put his hands in his pockets. He thought that, out of all of them, the one repeating the word waifu was the most laid back of his group.

However, I could be wrong... I guess making light conversation is a good start?

" So, I heard Cairo has good coffee. Do any of you know if that's true?"
Oh brilliant Bae', let's talk about coffee when it's freaking hot out...

┗━━━━∰━━━━┛
♫But if I could, I'd make silence be the world's music and let it fuel me...♫  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:31 pm
User Image
Source

шнєяє: Cairo Airport
шно: Team Angela (assembled!)
тноυgнтs: Can we get going yet.

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦

Vi's lips twitched in amusement. Of course Bea had brought along bombs. She wondered how many other students had brought along weapons that had slipped through security because they had taken a private jet. She certainly had; using those Space Bags for her clothes had paid off and she had plenty of room in her bag for other tools. "Just don't store them in the shower or use me as a guinea pig," she said, wiping hair out of her face.

She noticed someone out of the corner of her eye. According to the school database, that was... Baelfire. Haxxy was here too, she noticed, but she ignored him. Baelfire wasn't anymore interesting than Haxxy was, but Haxxy was a p***k and she had no idea about Baelfire. She stepped up to stay near Bea and glanced towards the exit again. "Black Rose," she muttered without being asked. Why the hell is this kid wearing a sweater? It's summer in Cairo, he should be melting. No matter. She noted most of Team Angela was gathered in one area. "Haxxy, Baelfire, Smoke, Firecracker, and me. Even that teacher is here. This is all of us, correct?"

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦

Jennalaia
Vice Captain

Salty Sleuth

Siyaahi
Vice Captain

Wheezing Fatcat

12,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:56 pm
User Image
αиgєℓα мσиιqυє----ƒɾεṉсh // ℓαиgυαgєѕ

"And she spoke words that would melt in your hands
And she spoke words of wisdom"

====
====

"All of us indeed!" Angela clasped her hands together, smiling brightly and giving a little nod of approval. Her team was fairly well rounded; she'd give Jared a run for his money. Victory always tasted sweeter when your enemy underestimated you. "As for coffee, we'll be stopping by a bazaar later on so you can always buy grinds...but for this heat, I would recommend water over anything else, yes?"

The Languages teacher gave a little giggle, patting her own bottle of water as she waved over at Jared. A smirk tugged up her glossed lips.

"Are you ready to -- ah, have your butt handed to you, ma chérie? It appears all of my team is here, so I'm ready when you are." The Languages teacher gave a sweet smile, but something seemed rather incredibly scary about it. She had heard his earlier comment only all too well.

====
====

"Out on the main streets, completing your mission
You hid there last time,
you know we're gonna find you"

Translations: ma chérie -- my darling
(( these are taken from google translate so some of them might be inaccurate ))

Text[ /color] ""[ /color] Thought[ /color]  
The Photo Album [old events]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces