Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] Police This (Lottie v Hel) [FIN] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Lucyal rolled 2 10-sided dice: 7, 2 Total: 9 (2-20)

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:56 pm
“Ya. APOLOGIZE!” She repeated, her fists clenching. “Oh, bull s**t you little brown noser!” Hel cried back. “You were purposely being a pain in my a** and smoozing up to Na because you were trying to ******** me over! You were also only dancing with him and getting far too friendly because you knew I was watching!” It really was sad how worked up Hel was getting over this. If she learned to not let it bother her, Lottie wouldn’t have this much power over her.

SIGH.

“Also, you know where my name is!? On his a**! That is where! I am surprised you did not see it there when you were kissing it!” She teetered back, only to step forward and flick Lottie across the nose.

HP: 43/50
DMG: 3

Bittiface rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 5 Total: 11 (2-12)
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:22 pm
HP: 18
Damage: 5

"Okay fine MAYBE I was razzing you, but you make it so friggin' EASY!" She said with animated flailing, waving her arms in the air. And the spoon. Her spoon which connected with hel's noggin a couple times.

"And I will have you know, I have kissed no bums ever! I am just super duper good at getting on people's good side! 'Cept you! You're just a gross booger head, and I won't wanna be nice to you."  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Lucyal rolled 2 10-sided dice: 5, 4 Total: 9 (2-20)

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:24 pm
“I KNEW IT!” The reaper cried, pointing an accusing finger at Lottie. Where was someone to hear this!? Where was Mac!? She was purposely razzing her! She admitted it! The ghoul let out a hiss as the ghoul kept whacking her head with the spoon, and she reached out and kicked Lottie in the shin with a steel toed boot.

“You wanna see how easy it will be for me to snap your neck?” The ghoul growled. “Ya, being super duper good at getting on people’s good side—“ Hel’s voice went really high, mocking the little ghoul, “Means a** kissing!” Hel snorted. “Well that is fine! I do not want to be nice to you either!”

HP: 38/50

Bittiface rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 1 Total: 6 (2-12)
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:34 pm
HP: 15
Damage: 0

Lottie yelped and held her shin with a free hand, hopping up and down and hissing in pain. Low blow, Hel! Literally!

"WhatEEEEEEEVER! Your loss, sister! Cause I happen to be the most awesomest person to hang out with like EVER!"  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Lucyal rolled 2 10-sided dice: 4, 1 Total: 5 (2-20)

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:39 pm
“Not my loss!” The ghoul hissed. “No one in their right mind would want to be associated with a low lying, manipulative, two faced little b***h!” The reaper crossed her arms, and was apparently content to watch Lottie hop around in pain.

She was twisted like that.

DMG: 0

Bittiface rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 4 Total: 6 (2-12)
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:09 pm
HP: 15
Damage:

Lottie's face dropped. Her eyes went wide and her mouth hung open as if pulled down by hooks.

"D-did you just call me the B word?" She whined, lips now wobbling pathetically. "That's so meaaaaaaaan..."

Lottie began to sob.  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Lucyal rolled 2 10-sided dice: 8, 1 Total: 9 (2-20)

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:10 pm
Hel just stared. Was…Lottie…no…she couldn’t be…Oh, but she was. Hel kept on staring. She was crying…but unfortunately for Lottie, Hel wasn’t Mac, and tears didn’t work on her. “Dry it up.” Hel sneered.

She then reached out and whapped her upside the head.

Bittiface rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 1 Total: 6 (2-12)
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:14 pm
HP: 12
Damage:

Lottie cried louder now.  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Lucyal rolled 2 10-sided dice: 10, 2 Total: 12 (2-20)

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:15 pm
Hel’s brow twitched.

She then readied her gloved hand and…

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yeah...Hel was a bully.

Quote:
When one is slapped with the HAND OF POWER, a magnificent beard appears! The beard will not fade with time. However, it can be shaved off, and will not grow back after.

DMG: 6

Bittiface rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 4 Total: 8 (2-12)
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:31 pm
HP: 6
Damage: 2

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lottie's muffled screaming intensified as the world got furry. In a panic she flailed wildly, waving her giant spoon without care or thought.  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Lucyal rolled 2 10-sided dice: 1, 3 Total: 4 (2-20)

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:33 pm
Hel hadn’t used her glove in a while…and well, she wasn’t too sure how Lottie would look with…

Oh my Jack.

Hel stared and stared and stared…and then she howled with laughter, doubling over and couldn’t even be bothered as Lottie blindly whapped her with the spoon.

HP: 36/50
DMG: 0

Bittiface rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 6 Total: 12 (2-12)
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:51 pm
HP: 6
Damage: 6

The little witch ran around the gym, bumping into walls, trying to look for an exit. Why was she blind!? She needed a medic!

At some point, she summoned a giant pancake out of terror and panic. It landed on top of Hel.  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Lucyal rolled 2 10-sided dice: 6, 7 Total: 13 (2-20)

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:53 pm
Hel was just doing a lot of laughing until a giant pancake landed on her. “UGH!” The reaper let out a grunt, and pushed the pancake off of her. She then charged after the little ghoul, and stuck her leg out as she ran by.

Hel tripped her.

HP: 30/50
DMG: 7

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:13 pm
Lottie fell.

Beard first.

Onto the solid gym floor.

. . .

Moments passed.

. . .

Quiet sobbing.  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Lucyal rolled 7 4-sided dice: 3, 4, 2, 1, 3, 2, 1 Total: 16 (7-28)

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:17 pm
Was Hel going to stop here? Oh no…no…Lottie had earned herself a special little place in Hel’s list of priorities to see this all the way through. All the way through to dissipation.

It was now Hel finally summoned her spear, and she twirled it before she planted it on the ground. A magic circle appeared underneath the reaper, and she summoned her magic. A large raven swooped up and dove right into and through Lottie, and Hel grinned manically all the while.

HP: 30/50
DMG: Y2 Battle Cry – 13

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas