Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] Dressed To Get Beaten (Junko v Hel) [FIN] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Eight rolled 2 10-sided dice: 7, 6 Total: 13 (2-20)

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:41 pm
"I'm not asking for pity or attention. These aren't sob stories. Do you take joy in being so mean? Is it, like, something that gets you off? What's your deal? You used to be so nice! Now all I see is you being a bully, being rude, not caring about anyone's feelings. You're not the ghoul I used to want to be friends with," Junko frowned. She was done here. She never wanted to see or speak to Hel ever again, she wasn't worth the energy.

The ghoul had been about to turn and leave when she was suddenly punched in the face. She gasped and backed away, her eyes watering from the pain. Jack that had hurt. No one had ever punched her in the face before, she had been slapped but never..ow.

"Why won't you just stop!?" Junko gave Hel a harsh shove away from her. "I don't want to do this! Just go away!"

HP: 27/50
Damage done: 7  
Lucyal rolled 2 10-sided dice: 8, 6 Total: 14 (2-20)
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:52 pm
“Sometimes I do!” Hel replied honestly. “Now is not one of those times, though…” She snorted a bit. “Nah, I was not nice, I was naïve…and that is because you are not around when I am not being a bully.” She laughed. “So…you can go ahead and make assumptions about me…I have nothing to prove to you…I thought you might be a good friend, too…when you are not…well…avoidant.” She teetered as she was shoved, but she came back and socked the ghoul across the other cheek

“I will not stop, Junko, because I will finish what I start.”

HP: 5/50
DMG: 8

Lucyal
Crew

Eight rolled 2 10-sided dice: 5, 4 Total: 9 (2-20)

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:02 pm
Junko winced and bit down on her lip after being punched again, she kicked Hel away from her again. "Avoidant?"

HP: 19/50
Damage done: 3  
Lucyal rolled 2 10-sided dice: 2, 8 Total: 10 (2-20)
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:05 pm
Hel teetered back once again when Junko kicked her, and she was starting to really slow down.

“Ya!” She cried. “Avoidant! Avoiding coming to the gym, and avoiding wanting to fight me! Dunno if you noticed, screech, but some boldness and initiative goes a long way…and funny enough, all my good friends do fight me in some way, shape or form…it is not all just physical fighting!”

She aimed another jab for the ghoul’s mid section.

HP: 2/50
DMG: 4

Lucyal
Crew

Eight rolled 2 10-sided dice: 9, 6 Total: 15 (2-20)

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:11 pm
"...You don't like that I avoid unnecessary hostility?" What was wrong with this ghoul?

Junko frowned. She didn't like this. She didn't want to fight, she didn't see a point in it. Other than self defense why was any of this a good idea? She didn't like conflict, fighting, arguing, none of it. That wasn't her.

"I don't like fighting. I'd rather not fight my friends, that's not..healthy to me." She shrugged.

But if Hel wanted a fight.

"Fine." Junko spun on one foot and lifted her other leg, kicking Hel..harder than she meant to. "I'll finish your stupid fight."

HP: 15/50
Damage done: 9  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:33 pm
Hel had nothing more to say, and she just had the biggest grin on her face as Junko did indeed, finish it. She was nothing more than a sack doll as she was swept to the side, where she fell to the floor, and didn’t get back up. Wherever her spear had been kicked to, it dissipated as the reaper lost consciousness.

While the ghoul didn’t win, she didn’t think of this as a loss. After all, she finally got this out of her system…and she made Junko do something she didn’t like to do! She could be happy about that.

HP: -7/50  

Lucyal
Crew

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:42 pm
Junko panted desperately for air as Hel collapsed to the ground, leaning forward with her hands on her knees. That was not fun. She never wanted to do it again.

Never.

"You suck." Junko whined, waiting for some kind of mockery from Hel.

...Where did her spear go?

She fell to her knees and crawled over to the reaper ghoul, nudging her shoulder. No response.

She rolled her over.

No response.

Oh dear...what had she done? Junko gasped, her hands flying to her mouth. She knocked her unconscious. Oh Jack. Oh no. She had to get her out of here. To her room. To Nurse Cricket. Somewhere. Junko stood, reaching down to hold under Hel's arm. She attempted to lift the ghoul, getting her about halfway off the ground before giving up. Nope. Creeple were heavier than fabrics and clothes.

Now what..

She frowned and took out her phone.

Enoh Love
Text to: Mac
Text from: Junko

Silly question, are you able to carry Hel?

She paused after sending the text.

Text to Mac
She's too heavy for me, I can't do it myself.

Text to Mac
)= It was an accident. I told her to leave me alone!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:57 pm
A few texts later and Mac was at the gym, breathing heavily. It was clear he had run here, but he would never admit the out loud to anyone. Not even if he was cornered with it. He looked down at Hel, and then wordlessly up at Junko; he couldn't get angry at the Futakuchi-onna for this, he had seen the creeps and knew Hel enough to know she probably deserved it, but that didn't stop him from being concerned.

"I'll take her to the nurse. You...go clean up." He murmured, kneeling down to scoop Hel up in his arms as if she weighed nothing.

Enoh Love
Crew

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:10 pm
Oh no, oh no, oh no. What had she done? She'd messed up. She hadn't meant to do this. Why wouldn't Hel just leave her alone?! Stupid...stupid! She was sitting beside Hel with the reaper's head on her lap when Mac arrived, looking up at the boil and shrinking nervously away from him. He didn't say anything. Why wasn't he saying anything? "I-I'm sorry! I didn't mean to she just kept pushing me and I just wanted her to go away and leave me alone I didn't want to fight her I kept telling her but she was just being so mean and--" Her words, which had been coming out at a mile a minute, halted abruptly when Mac finally spoke.

Junko sagged and nodded her head, rubbing her bruised cheek and standing when Mac finally picked her up.

"Okay.." She frowned, looking to Hel one more time. "Um, thank you for..coming to get her. I couldn't just leave her but I couldn't..I..I'll just..." She backed away looking as awful as she felt. Junko wasn't sure what to say. Conflict was not something she enjoyed, it was something she ran away from. It always had been.

And so that was what she did. She bowed low to Mac, wincing at the pain in her abdomen as she did so, and then hurried off, her hair covering her face.  
{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff