Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply Roleplaying Area
Another day in the Guard ((Profiles/OOC thread)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarkElf27
Captain

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:07 am
Ociluce
Hey! Uh... it's been a couple of weeks. In the absence of responses, is it proper protocol for me to keep waiting, or should I post again, or...?
Try quoting the other participants so it gives them a notice. 3nodding Or failing that, a PM.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:43 am
I would like to joina nd I sent in my profile to the person in charge of this rp biggrin
Hope I can join in soon ^^  

N7-Rain

Loyal Knight

13,425 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Xxx- Bizkit -xxX

Witty Regular

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:15 pm
Ociluce
Hey! Uh... it's been a couple of weeks. In the absence of responses, is it proper protocol for me to keep waiting, or should I post again, or...?

I am so sorry. Really ugly custody battle going on over my little brothers. We have a new member too, will try to post asap.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:18 pm
iRain-chan
I would like to joina nd I sent in my profile to the person in charge of this rp biggrin

I took a brief glimpse of it since im on a phone but I'll say for now it's good. I'll post it in the profile thread when I get access to a computer. Feel free to start posting ^^  

Xxx- Bizkit -xxX

Witty Regular

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Citizen 200

Ociluce

Perfect Raider

9,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:20 pm
Xxx- Bizkit -xxX
Ociluce

I am so sorry. Really ugly custody battle going on over my little brothers. We have a new member too, will try to post asap.

No worries, and sorry about that. Good luck to you with the custody battle.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:43 pm
Xxx- Bizkit -xxX
iRain-chan

I took a brief glimpse of it since im on a phone but I'll say for now it's good. I'll post it in the profile thread when I get access to a computer. Feel free to start posting ^^

alrighty then but one more question int he rp where are you guys right now?  

N7-Rain

Loyal Knight

13,425 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Xxx- Bizkit -xxX

Witty Regular

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:30 am
iRain-chan
Xxx- Bizkit -xxX
iRain-chan

Currently hitting grounside for the beginning stages of the invasion. Trying to have characters link up and converge together as the forces push towards the coastal port cities. Establish a beach-head for the troops above so Spaceports and other such buildings will likely be a top priority. Otherwise urban infrastucture is considered expendable. Also haven't heard back from Frenzy yet so I'm going to say we'll continue without him for now. I'll try get my post out asap.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:30 pm
Xxx- Bizkit -xxX
iRain-chan
Xxx- Bizkit -xxX
iRain-chan

Currently hitting grounside for the beginning stages of the invasion. Trying to have characters link up and converge together as the forces push towards the coastal port cities. Establish a beach-head for the troops above so Spaceports and other such buildings will likely be a top priority. Otherwise urban infrastucture is considered expendable. Also haven't heard back from Frenzy yet so I'm going to say we'll continue without him for now. I'll try get my post out asap.

ok so what are the main enemies in this rp?
Also I'll hitch another ride there and such, where should we meet?  

N7-Rain

Loyal Knight

13,425 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Xxx- Bizkit -xxX

Witty Regular

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:45 pm
iRain-chan
Xxx- Bizkit -xxX
iRain-chan
Xxx- Bizkit -xxX
iRain-chan

Chaos-held imperial agri-world. Mainly traitor guardsmen, Excubitors, And the occasional chaos demon or marine. But more than likely wirewolves at night in the more fortified parts of the city. Bad times for guardsmen >< at least for the intro.
As a R.I.P regiment ((Formed from the survivors of the first invasion)) they could get redeployed to all kinds of hell-holes. But it would probably be best to meet up in the city their currently assaulting. One sec, I'll get the name ><  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:49 pm
Xxx- Bizkit -xxX
iRain-chan
Xxx- Bizkit -xxX
iRain-chan
Xxx- Bizkit -xxX
iRain-chan

Chaos-held imperial agri-world. Mainly traitor guardsmen, Excubitors, And the occasional chaos demon or marine. But more than likely wirewolves at night in the more fortified parts of the city. Bad times for guardsmen >< at least for the intro.
As a R.I.P regiment ((Formed from the survivors of the first invasion)) they could get redeployed to all kinds of hell-holes. But it would probably be best to meet up in the city their currently assaulting. One sec, I'll get the name ><

Sounds like the Last Chancers  

N7-Rain

Loyal Knight

13,425 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Xxx- Bizkit -xxX

Witty Regular

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:55 pm
iRain-chan

The city of Crayathen, planet Messina of the Scarus system.
I've not heard of that before honestly, I got the idea from reading my gaunt's ghosts novel a few too many times XP  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:04 pm
Xxx- Bizkit -xxX
iRain-chan

I've not heard of that before honestly, I got the idea from reading my gaunt's ghosts novel a few too many times XP

Its from a book xD
http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/13th_Penal_Legion#.UoVFmfnIU1o  

N7-Rain

Loyal Knight

13,425 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Xxx- Bizkit -xxX

Witty Regular

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:10 pm
iRain-chan
Xxx- Bizkit -xxX
iRain-chan

Its from a book xD

Ah yes, they will be a lot like that. Just focused more primarily on chaos-held targets. For at least the earlier stages of the rp.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:32 pm
Xxx- Bizkit -xxX
iRain-chan
Xxx- Bizkit -xxX
iRain-chan

Its from a book xD

Ah yes, they will be a lot like that. Just focused more primarily on chaos-held targets. For at least the earlier stages of the rp.

Alrighty then, but does my character have to be some low reject? I was thining he was sent to RIP regiment to learn more about being a team member rather than being a Lone wolf.  

N7-Rain

Loyal Knight

13,425 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100

N7-Rain

Loyal Knight

13,425 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:55 pm
I Always saw the Death Korps of Krieg as Helghast xD which explains my picture haha  
Roleplaying Area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff