Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AmenaRae

Beloved Informer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:50 am

Username:
Amenarae

Number of Posts:
Very small, as I just recently started this new account. I am always posting in the fourms so this number is subject to change at any given time. Total Posts: 33

Reason for wanting to be a crewbie & Why you think you would be a good crewbie:
I would like to be apart of the crew here for this guild because I am very good when it comes to socializing with others, almost like wherever I go there are friendly faces. I feel as if I have a lot to offer including a vivid imagination and as I am always coming up with brilliant ideas that at times I shock myself. Also, when I was here before a long time ago I was apart of a guild and helped out a lot so I do have some experience.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:24 am

Username: musiq-8arbie_SNM ( changing it soon)

Number of Posts: 59 because i've been gone for a while but now i'm back!!!

Reason for wanting to be a crewbie: because it's a girl thing *flips hair*
who wouldn't want to be apart of this awesome crew 4laugh

Why you think you would be a good crewbie: i'm fun , responsible and a people person and random , and funny

MITCHlKO

remy v2

Friendly Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:41 am
will you take me back as a crewbie roxy? ;w;  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:30 am

Username: Cadenza of the Heart

Number of Posts: This will be my 97th

Reason for wanting to be a crewbie: I'm usually just lurking about, but I feel that being given responsibility as a crew member would be a big encouragement to be more active within the guild

Why you think you would be a good crewbie: Like all the other girls in here, I like to be of help. It's nice to know that when someone has a question, I can almost always answer it. Sometimes people just need an authority figure to confide in, and I can definitely do that! I also try to stay neutral to any arguments that arise, and make sure things are fair.

Cadenza of the Heart

Inquisitor

NatsuNoYuki

Fashionable Fatcat

30,875 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:34 am
User Image
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~ ♥
====================================== ♥ ~

Username: NatsuNoYuki

Number of Posts: 19,962

Reason for wanting to be a crewbie: I'm looking for something to get involved in this summer.

Why you think you would be a good crewbie: I have a lot of free time. A Lot.

~ ♥
====================================== ♥ ~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:24 pm

Username: PizzazzGirl32

Number of Posts: 507
Reason for wanting to be a crewbie: I believe this guild has built a fabulous community and I feel that it's time I gave back to my community.

Why you think you would be a good crewbie: I am really creative and love making dreams turn into reality; I will contribute any talents that are found valuable. I can be very professional while still being fun.

Acashasha

Partying Bunny

8,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Monsieur Lucas

Invisible Sex Symbol

7,500 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:47 pm

Username:

Number of Posts: 237

Reason for wanting to be a crewbie:
i like helping others and would like to be more involved in gaia :3
Why you think you would be a good crewbie: I'm creative and good with problem solving

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:59 am
heart  

Faebella

Tipsy Fairy

Caimbrie
Crew

Magical Senshi

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:23 am

Username: Caimbrie

Number of Posts: Guild: 87
On Gaia: 15463

Reason for wanting to be a crewbie: I have been in this guild for a while, and as I have settled in, I have become more comfortable, and used to helping out Gaians. By joining the crew, I would be helping more Gaians and the actual Guild itself.

Why you think you would be a good crewbie: I have been in multiple guilds, and still am, I am used to doing random tasks, from moderation to graphic designing, such as I am apart of the Gaian Wedding Chapel Incoperated, Mini Gaia Community Guild and so forth, I can do multiple tasks such as coding, re-writting, graphics, minor-quality-worth art, as well as organize threads and update them. I can also moderate and move threads, as I have been working in guilds for over 4 years, I am really skilled in handling guilds.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:27 am
yum_cupcake

vxrs

Liberal Fatcat

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:22 pm
User Image User Image

User Image User Image

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:07 am
Seeing some nice faces. 3nodding

Yokies
Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500

sugolite

Loyal Bunny

14,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:08 pm

Username: Spellthiief

Number of Posts: 144

Reason for wanting to be a crewbie: I fell in this with guild and is one of my favorites. I'm an active member in the Facebook group and I want to participate in this guild in any way I can.

Why you think you would be a good crewbie: I am an active member even though it doesn't seem like it. I have somewhat excellent art skills and designing skills. I'm currently learning how to code and this might be the perfect chance to practice my skills. I'll also be happy to moderate threads even just one. I'm an active member within E-Corp and currently one of their artists for the pin-up contest. When there is an argument I will handle it swiftly and appropriately.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:08 pm

Username: ll Essie ll

Number of Posts: 655

Reason for wanting to be a crewbie: I'd like to join since it sounds like a lotta fun ^^ and I'd love to help anyway i can c:

Why you think you would be a good crewbie: cause i dont give up easily o:< and try my hardest :3

ll Essie ll

Omnipresent Shade

16,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Partygoer 500

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:30 am

Username: XxHakaxX

Number of Posts: 4926

Reason for wanting to be a crewbie: I am a very sociable person who enjoys helping out where she can. I would love to become a crew member because it would give me a chance to help out with the running of this fantastic guild. It would also give me a lot of ways in which I can help out others and also be creative with various areas within this little community.

Why you think you would be a good crewbie: I think I would be a good crewbie because I am active, care free, random, kind, friendly, organised and knowledgeable with real life situations as well as many other areas. Despite not being a regular poster within this guild I feel that I could bring with me a range of skills that would benefit everyone here. I am a keen Role Player and would love to get the RP forum here kick started if possible as I am sure that there are members here who would love to see that happen. 4laugh

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff