Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Anime Related
The Official Rant Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

simsboarder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 7:33 pm
damn it, the first event chest I ever get doesn't even work, than when I try to sell the useless crap I got at the ball It sells for nothing!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 11:37 am
Does anybody have any title ideas?? Please send them to us!!!
We don't have any entrys yet... crying
If u win, u get 250 gold!!! GOLD!!!!! 3nodding  

Viva la Courtney
Crew

mollylolita

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 10:26 am
I hate school! I hate my art teacher!!!! She doesn't understnad anime or manga! Whenever she looks at my art, she says,"Why can't you draw something else?" in this evil voice that makes me want to eat her. She doesn't understand anything. Stupid old bag.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 10:35 am
AURG!!!! WHY DO I HAVE TO BE SO POOR!!!!! scream scream I need to get to college or I'll go crazy!!!!! MY BROTHER DRIVES ME NUTS!!!! Why are there so many jerks in the world!!!!!  

Glimare

4,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Viva la Courtney
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 2:46 pm
scream stressed OMFG!!!! Some guy from my bus decided to beat up my boyfriend!!!! For NO REASON!!!! WTF?!?!? When he gets back to school, I'm going to cuss him out so bad!!!! GAHHH!!!! scream scream That mother ******** won't know what hit him!!!! If I can't wait, I'll just walk down the street and cuss him out in the 'privacy' of his own ******** home!!! Nobody, and I mean NOBODY messes with me, my 'friends', or my boyfriend!!!! stressed NOBODY!!!!

*deep breaths* Ok... I think I'm ok now.... BUT STILL ARGHHH!!!!! stressed scream  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 2:53 pm
Grrrr... My bleedin' associates are being absolute fools...I mean, come on~! "Hey, Azrael, wanna make fun of fruits and fags?" "Ummm...excuse me, thou disgusting worm baby. Lest you have forgotten, I am bisexual." "Nah, we haven't forgotten. Youre...different." DIFFERENT? WHAT A LOAD OF ABSOLUTE BOLLOCKS~!!!!!!!! HOW ARE ANY OTHER BI/GAY/LEZ/QUEER FOLK BETTER OR WORSE THAN I AM~?!?!?!?! JEEZUS CHRIST ON A FLIPPIN' UNICYCLE~!!!!!!!!!!! Well, needless to say, I got angry. And I haven't really gotten angry in a while, cause...well...when I'm angry I tend to break things...people included. Last fool who made me angry nearly got a piece of him torn off by me. I'm dangerous. 4laugh  

Azrael the Mad
Crew

mollylolita

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 2:43 pm
Time for me to rant. again.

My head hurts so bad!!! I feel like I'm gonna throw up and last night I couldn't get to sleep! I eneded up watching anime all night on adult swim, but it was episodes of shows I'd seen already! Gaaaaaahhhh!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 3:32 pm
I hate stpid people.
Example:
Jhi: I'm racist against stupid people.
Guy at school: Me too.
Jhi: You dumbass you can't be racist against stupid people.
Guy: Yes you can!
Jhi: NO you can't. Stupid people isn't a race you dumb ********: Then how can you be?
Jhi: I was being sarcastic dumbass.
Guy: What's that?
Jhi: Your dumb, go away.
Guy: Your mean.
Jhi: If you weren't dumb, I'd be nice.

Jhi-Jhi
Crew

Viva la Courtney
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 3:48 pm
OKAY, WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!
Because our only contestant was MadAzrael, he wins the contest.... 3nodding
heart CONGRATS AZZY-CHAN!!!!! heart  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 4:05 pm
Hiss. I hate a lot of things. For instance:

1. Wrong grammar.
2. People with screen names such as HawtCutestGirl87161o925922628562300247832907482937140.
3. Gaians who like to insult me. (I may sound arrogant to you, but trust me, the way they insult is just....!@#$%!!)
4. Some of the older, more experienced Gaians who think that just because they have more seniority than the newbies out there that the older Gaians can *beep, beep, beep* at the newbies. It makes them feel unwelcomed! Just because the newbies posted in the wrong section or is lonely doesn't mean the oldies should roast the newbies to heck!
5. I also hate whiners, stupid people that just......need to go back to kindergarten, and insulters.
6. Sponge-Bob. That spongy yellow thing NEEDS to die a thousand deaths, have blood dripping from his mouth, and.....DIE!!

Ok. Phew. I feel so much better now. biggrin heart wink
I'm pissed off right now, and I'm NOT in a good mood. Have a nice day.  

blackdragonwingz

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 4:27 pm
damn you ******** head!!! mother ********!!! what the hell is wrong with u!!!
AGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 7:51 pm
blackdragonwingz
Hiss. I hate a lot of things. For instance:

1. Wrong grammar.
2. People with screen names such as HawtCutestGirl87161o925922628562300247832907482937140.
3. Gaians who like to insult me. (I may sound arrogant to you, but trust me, the way they insult is just....!@#$%!!)
4. Some of the older, more experienced Gaians who think that just because they have more seniority than the newbies out there that the older Gaians can *beep, beep, beep* at the newbies. It makes them feel unwelcomed! Just because the newbies posted in the wrong section or is lonely doesn't mean the oldies should roast the newbies to heck!
5. I also hate whiners, stupid people that just......need to go back to kindergarten, and insulters.
6. Sponge-Bob. That spongy yellow thing NEEDS to die a thousand deaths, have blood dripping from his mouth, and.....DIE!!

Ok. Phew. I feel so much better now. biggrin heart wink
I'm pissed off right now, and I'm NOT in a good mood. Have a nice day.
All of this is rawk and I totally agree. Ive been here for a while, and I have never flamed a n00b except in the ^ game, and I'm allowed to. xd Oh well. I hope ya feel bettah.  

Azrael the Mad
Crew

simsboarder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 8:35 am
this is total bull, I need a lunar cloak!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 9:10 am
I hate flamers.  

Jhi-Jhi
Crew

Azrael the Mad
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 3:21 pm
Jhi-Jhi
I hate flamers.
I hate em too.  
Non-Anime Related

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]