Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[PVP 1vs1] Chip, Syrup, Whip Cream! (Kettil + Lottie) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Bittiface rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 1 Total: 4 (2-12)

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 10:07 am
Lottie looked up at the large bird as she tugged at her hair, a small tear forming at the corner of one eye involuntarily from the hair pulling. "N-no insult taken! I shall take this like a mature witch!" She said with a determined face, albeit wobbly. "I'm all about making new friends, yanno."

She lifted her staff again, "Fondu Fountain!"

A droplet of chocolate plummeted to the floor, no where near Endy or Kettil.

. . .

QuQ

HP: 15
Damage:  
Pales rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 3 Total: 6 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 10:09 am
"Oh good. I am glad," Endzela said sounding a lot less anxious now. Honestly, she hadn't been counting on antagonizing a first year student but then...

She did sort of start it.. Maybe. Kettil just went along with it.

Endzela swooped up and away from Lottie's face for now soaring off to the side, Kettil sort of stared over where he saw something drop from his peripheral vision. "Uuhh..."

HP: 35
DMG: 0 MISS  

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

Bittiface rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 1 Total: 5 (2-12)

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 10:40 am
"It... it was supposed to be..." She deflated, her arms slumed in front of her. "Never mind."

She seemed to spring back up again, "The Queen of Sweets shall not be defeated so easily, fowl and fiend!" See whats she did thar? "I call upon the pastry of legend; RED VELVET SUPREME!"

A cupcake the size of a foxfire sprang to existence with a twirl of her spoon. It looked angry, and ready to taste some reaper blood.

But then it just wailed like a banshee and threw itself out a window.

Damage: 0  
Pales rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 3 Total: 5 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 10:45 am
Kettil was about to cheer her on, even though she was doing all of this to maim him during the spar. Then the cake committed suicide and he sort of stood there with a fist about to pump into the air and with a dumbfounded expression, "Um..A..Are your minions usually this suicidal...?"

Endzela meanwhile landed on a perch because she was trying to focus on not laughing at the expense of the poor witch.

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

Bittiface rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 4 Total: 6 (2-12)

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 10:52 am
"Uh... m-maybe?" Lottie said through a painted on expression of determination. "I can do it! Just watch!"

"LAVA CAKE ERUPTION!" She hollered, twirling her staff and summoning a large lava cake. Its insides spewed out pathetically and it seemed to deflate in on itself.

. . .

"Yes."

Damage: 0  
Pales rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 2 Total: 3 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 11:01 am
Kettil's head tilted slowly to the side as he just stared at the deflated mass on the ground and then looked over at Lottie before he broke into a grin, "You'll get better at it!"

That's right! Be encouraging. All of the encouragement.

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

Bittiface rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 3 Total: 9 (2-12)

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 11:20 am
"Yeah! I WILL!" She declared, puffing with pride and a touch of arrogance. "That's why I came to Amity! My spells will be the best in the family!"

Now if only her spells wouldn't try to off themselves, she'd be golden! The little witch murmured to herself, trying to recall a spell.

"Macaron Party Platter!" She called aloud, twirling her spoon and summoning a small pile of macrons the size of... macrons.

"GO, MY SWEET LITTLE CREATIONS! ATTACK!" The macrons screeched and flung up from the floor at Kettil, pelting him much like hail and exploding into crumbs.

Dmg: 3  
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 11:24 am
( FORGOT TO ROLL LIKE A DERP )  

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

Pales rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 4 Total: 10 (2-16)

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 11:25 am
"This is a great place to improve yourself! I train a lot around here, you're welcome to join me any time!" Kettil said encouraging and then he got hit with some macaroons. It kind of stung. It kind of stung a lot.

Kettil muttered something under his breath and it almost seemed as if Endy was saying something around the same time, and the next thing Lottie knew there were feathers flying at her - pointed end first.

HP: 32
DMG: 4  
Bittiface rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 1 Total: 4 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 9:19 am
HAH! She got him! Right in his smug fac----what was he muttering---OH JACK! The little witch flailed and yelled, swatting feathers and spinning in circles. If nothing else it was comical, since it did little to help her own situation.

HP: 11
Dmg:  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Pales rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 6 Total: 13 (2-16)

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:32 pm
Kettil took a moment of Lottie's confusion to take her down in a bit of a running tackle, he was careful to try and not get her too injured since all he wanted to do was take the other Reaper down and wrestle her into submission.

Preferably before she summoned another one of her suicidal treats.

Poor things.

DMG: 7
HP: 32

Bittiface
HI FEEL FREE TO FLOG ME. <3

Bittiface rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 2 Total: 5 (2-12)
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:45 pm
The ghoul toppled over with a yelp. Unable to move, Lottie whined and kicked her feet. "NO FAAAAAIIIIIIIIR!"

HP: 4
Dmg: 0

Pales

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items