Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Your all going to Hell! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you beleave in Hell?
  Yes
  No
  An eternity of Pergatorial GOLD for me...(pole whore option)
View Results

Leaden B

Magic Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 11:44 pm
its up to you to believe what you want
i believe that when we die it end in black
and we live for the emotion...of feeling happy or sad or love or hate
and thats what you look back on just before you die..then it ends..like that
but then you are reborn...i have no explanation for this...i just put all religions i know behind me and picked out the most perfect parts...and thats how that above happened...

if there is a hell...so be it
if there isnt...thats cool too...
but keep in mind...that there is no forever..and that you should live life as best you can...that doesnt mean that you have to try everything....i would be happy and complete in my life by writing stuff in my room and never leaving or hanging with my friend after school untill late...at least i would be happy...but there are also drawbacks on this...since i believe that there is no forever...im am doing horrable in school..porbably cuz im lazy but anyway... im geting off subject...

believe what YOU want...no one can change you...unless you let them  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 2:34 am
Isn't life hell enough? Makes me wonder what the Hell you speak of will be like.  

Xtrez

Dupe malo

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 3:49 am
no.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 9:14 am
Yes I have been told this, but it was usually by a freakshow who didn't know any better. As for the place itself, I don't know, I've always thought of it as Dante's version in the Inferno, but I don't really think of it seriously. Just because I'm not overly religious as far as the whole Heaven and Hell thing is concerned there is no reason to assume I'm going to one or the other.
...and yes, this is the result of too much religion (its a bad thing) and now I'm burnt out on the whole christianity thing altogether and wonder if someone else was right about the end of things...

Oterys

Mttin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 9:19 am
Daily.

Hell? OK ... and? See you there I guess. Or not - meh. If it exists - I am happy. If not - create my own hell. "Go to hell!" - gladly.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 12:47 pm
Yesterday, during History, the teacher said Hell, as in: when we die, we are going to Heaven, Hell or Purgatory. I grinned evilly when she said Hell. And last Monday, in Religious Education, she talked a bit about Satan. I also grinned evilly.
So yeah, I'm going to Hell, according to Christians. twisted

CARLY GAY JEPSEN

Shameless Man-Lover

8,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250

Mttin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 1:42 pm
kawaii_neko_nya
Yesterday, during History, the teacher said Hell, as in: when we die, we are going to Heaven, Hell or Purgatory. I grinned evilly when she said Hell. And last Monday, in Religious Education, she talked a bit about Satan. I also grinned evilly.
So yeah, I'm going to Hell, according to Christians. twisted

See you there!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 8:42 pm
I'm Christian, but an odd ball. I'm Mormon.
According to us, there is a place where spirits go after they die before the final judgement.
You don't get to hell until after that and if you are Mormon (aka, believe this philosophy), then it's near impossible to get there. You have to know Christ on a personal level and then go around and try to destroy his work. Not something the average person could do.
Only one person has ever told me I'm going to hell. That happens to be a little old Christian lady who is as hypocritical as they come. I could give the reason why, but I don't want to offend.  

Sulhir

Mttin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 9:16 pm
Melia Miaka124
Hiya all, I don't care who cares, but I have a mad crush on Jake Gyllenhaal at the moment, Weird aren't I lol. Well, how has everyone been doing?

xd God that was random  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 9:19 pm
Mttin
xd God that was random
AhAHA!!!
HELLFIRE AND BRIMSTONE! xp
Such fun to say...  

Sulhir

DR490N

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 9:19 pm
If i go to hell i'm having a party with the devil where i help him devise new ways of turture. hows that?

seriously though. OH YOURE NOT LIVING THE WAY WEE THINK YOU SHOULD SO THAT MEANS YOU'RE GOING TO HELL!

yeah. great way to recruit people to your religion, ********.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 9:21 pm
DR490N
If i go to hell i'm having a party with the devil where i help him devise new ways of turture. hows that?

seriously though. OH YOURE NOT LIVING THE WAY WEE THINK YOU SHOULD SO THAT MEANS YOU'RE GOING TO HELL!

yeah. great way to recruit people to your religion, ******** class="clear">

Amen. wink  

Sulhir

sephiroth_sohma

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 9:34 pm
Oh my gosh! This is a pretty cool topic. It's like a magical pony, on kool-aid! Anyways...A lot of the Christian and religous fanatic people think I'm OBVIOUSLY going to hell...One time this chick said "There's a demon within you!" And I burst out laughing and everyone stared at me like they were scared and I laughed even more! Pfft...That girl is crazy. All of my friends know that I'm normal and actually an atheist and they accect me and know that I'm not evil. But, sadly for all the stupid people (which almost 90% of the world is made up of) they think I'm evil. neutral Kinda weird...My friends making me a bracelet for me that reads "Heaven doesn't want me and Hell's afraid I'll take over." It's funny, 'cause lots of people have said when I die I'll take over hell. Yay for me. twisted  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 9:43 pm
sephiroth_sohma
Oh my gosh! This is a pretty cool topic. It's like a magical pony, on kool-aid! Anyways...A lot of the Christian and religous fanatic people think I'm OBVIOUSLY going to hell...One time this chick said "There's a demon within you!" And I burst out laughing and everyone stared at me like they were scared and I laughed even more! Pfft...That girl is crazy. All of my friends know that I'm normal and actually an atheist and they accect me and know that I'm not evil. But, sadly for all the stupid people (which almost 90% of the world is made up of) they think I'm evil. neutral Kinda weird...My friends making me a bracelet for me that reads "Heaven doesn't want me and Hell's afraid I'll take over." It's funny, 'cause lots of people have said when I die I'll take over hell. Yay for me. twisted

*coughs*

That seat's reserved for me.  

Mttin

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out