• Let There Be Color 500
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:18 pm
Green_crayon42
Enchanted Blue
Green_crayon42
Enchanted Blue
Aww this is sweet! I'm really glad you guys are taking the time to make this place such a carefree environment for everyone!

Yes.
I'm special needs. I wasn't harassed at any point in my life for that reason, but...that wouldn't be fun.
My dad was and is a bully, so...in a way I'm used to it. Not because of the special needs though...he just is.

I've never really been bullied but I know what it feels like to be an outcast (only happened in summer school for some reason, never regular school) but yeah, I've seen someone actually getting bullied once in high school. It took place on the school bus in high school. A girl was always picked on for "smelling" and they'd do things like shove soap in her bag. One girl even spit on her. I regret not standing up for her. I was cowardly. The most I could do was let her sit next to me when no one else would.

Well, I think life is about experiences and learning.
You had an experience and learned from it. That's all you can do.
Also, I adore that art. who did it??

Yeah. Hopefully the next time such an encounter happens, I speak up. The art was from a girl named Clueless Kiya. She finishes requests usually overnight smile  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:21 pm
Enchanted Blue
Green_crayon42
Enchanted Blue
Green_crayon42
Enchanted Blue
Aww this is sweet! I'm really glad you guys are taking the time to make this place such a carefree environment for everyone!

Yes.
I'm special needs. I wasn't harassed at any point in my life for that reason, but...that wouldn't be fun.
My dad was and is a bully, so...in a way I'm used to it. Not because of the special needs though...he just is.

I've never really been bullied but I know what it feels like to be an outcast (only happened in summer school for some reason, never regular school) but yeah, I've seen someone actually getting bullied once in high school. It took place on the school bus in high school. A girl was always picked on for "smelling" and they'd do things like shove soap in her bag. One girl even spit on her. I regret not standing up for her. I was cowardly. The most I could do was let her sit next to me when no one else would.

Yeah. Hopefully the next time such an encounter happens, I speak up. The art was from a girl named Clueless Kiya. She finishes requests usually overnight smile

That's a portion of growing up. You grew from that incident. and when it's put to the test again, you'll be fully able to handle it.

oooohhh is she still in buisness?? wow. I'll have to come up with an amazing avi...  

Green_crayon42

Interesting Gekko

Naturalist

Rainbow Goddess

31,215 Points
  • Let There Be Color 500
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:48 pm
Green_crayon42
Enchanted Blue
Green_crayon42
Enchanted Blue
Green_crayon42
Enchanted Blue

Yes.

That's a portion of growing up. You grew from that incident. and when it's put to the test again, you'll be fully able to handle it.

oooohhh is she still in buisness?? wow. I'll have to come up with an amazing avi...

I'm still growing up. Next year is the last semester of my senior year in college. I'm nervous ^^;
Yeah, just shoot her a pm. She's been offered 1~5mil-ish to give you an idea what sort of prices to offer  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:28 am
I'm autistic/aspie and I don't really recognize bullying when it happens to me but I am quite sure that I was used as the scapegoat person because of being the social outcast. Anywho, just saying bullying sucks....and I'm glad people are making an effort to look out for it.  

Eleiza0250

Shy Genius

12,950 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bookworm 100
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers