Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1 HH] Fallen Kingdoms (Jerry & Andrew) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:28 pm
Theory confirmed. So he remembered, and kept his promise. That was nice. Maybe he would forgive him just a bit for blasting him.

"Real? Of course I'm real, I'm standing here aren't I? Just don't shoot me again, ok? I don't like fighting." he didn't know why Jerry had shot him, never mind he was nervous and destructive in the dream too. He wasn't sure if he should let the reaper know he knew, or at least remembered. It would be best not to agitate him as he was in the door way with that thing. "You are acting odd." he shifted feet, trying to indicate he knew nothing.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:39 pm
He hesitated, swallowing as his weapon vanished in a burst of green light, and raised his hands to show he was disarmed. "Sorry! Sorry, I just... wanted to talk." He wasn't real, in the mission, they said they were just... fragments. Ideas of people. Not real.

But Harrison remembered. He hadn't talked to him about it, not yet. Jordan had said he thought it was a dream. "Can... can we go where it's a little less ah... d-dark?"  

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:13 pm
"That's cool." his eyes lit up as the weapon vanished. "I was wondering how you got that thing in here. Reaper magic can do some pretty neat stuff." he relaxed by about eighty percent now that the weapon was out of sight. He knew it could be easily be resummoned but not out shooting was defiantly much better.

"And sure, I'd prefer more light myself." he wanted to make friends with the reaper, they had only a few brief moments before and he clearly remembered, ugh, he wanted to know if their little thing turned out alright. But that would mean asking, and informing the trigger happy reaper that he did indeed remember the crazy shared dream. Or was it a dream? Or the reaper could just be crazy and going on about something completely else, that was a possibility.

"Ahh, lead the way? I don't really know this place that well..."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:34 pm
"I think it's impossible to know the place well. It's always different," Jerry didn't waste time huddling back into the dim, flickering hall light. Flickering was better than not at all. "And... I'm not a Reaper." He waited for the boy to join him.  

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:43 pm
"Oh." that would explain why he was now completely lost, oh well he'd figure a way out, even if it was through a window. He didn't get too close to the not reaper. Instead he kept his space just in case he decided to get trigger happy again.

"Then what are you?" he eyed the boil, now completely confused. He looked like a reaper, but then again he could be a zombie. That would explain the shoot first reaction to fire, really it should have been his first guess, but that scared looked healed, not open and rotting.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:57 pm
He drew in several deep breaths as he leaned against the hall, gathering his thoughts. It was the boy from their Kingdom. The one who had converted, even after things had gone downhill. Pledged his allegiance to them just in time for everything to fall apart.

Jerry pursed his lips, straightening his jacket. He was certainly shaggier than he had been when they had... more or less met. But there had to be a degree of familiarity, right? Did he know? You catch more flies with honey, they always say.

"I'm a human." He answered finally. The word Hunter seemed too threatening.  

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:06 pm
"Human?" what? "You are pulling my leg." he stared at the human. He had never seen one before, and well... it looked mostly like a reaper or undead. his flame blazed up in excitement and he let it go, trying not to scare his new discovery away.

He also go the distinct feeling he was doing something he shouldn't again. He didn't care, he had a human, a very dangerous human, all to himself, unless it was just a crazy reaper.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:09 pm
Jerry eased back, turning the burn-scarred side of his face toward Andrew as the demon burned brighter in a quiet nervous cringe. He was far too pink-cheeked and stubbly otherwise for an undead. "I'm pretty sure my anxieties fueled half of your world ahahahahah." He managed but his mind was still racing. "Say ah... Andrew. Does... does the color Blue mean anything to you?" Harmless question. Shot in the dark. Hope for the best.  

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:23 pm
Yep they were talking about the dream. "I don't know should I?" Andrew flashed him a mischievous smile tail continuing to burn with cheerfulness. The human was cringing, good. Andrew was properly scary, but not overly so, at the moment. "And I won't burn you so long as you don't shoot me, ok. Like I said I have no interest in fighting you." he really didn't want to spook the human too much. To many questions so much to learn to know. Well, he might as well give him a little, to gain a little.

"But I would have given it a 6. No stick landing but props for style." he turned away grinning to himself and watching Jerry from the corner of his eye.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:26 pm
"Please, I could destroy you with one more blast from Ro-" He stopped, turning to frown dead-pan at the demon's smirk and quip. For a moment, there was a phantom memory of bone-shattering, gut-splattering pain. "You DO remember!"  

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:38 pm
He was pretty sure he could destroy him with just one more well placed blast that thing hurt. He flinched away from the human in total agreement with Jerry.

"I had a weird dream. I thought it was nothing more, until you recognized me. I didn't want to say anything because, well that hurt ok. I bet you could waste me in about two seconds flat. Now that we know where we stand on that, how about you not? I mean I can be a lot more useful to you in other ways other than splattered against a wall. You remember the dream, we could be friends or something."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:52 pm
"It wasn't a dream for me. It was..." A mission. "I don't really understand what we did but... um." How to put it in terms the demon would understand. "My friend was under a spell. We had to save him." That made sense enough for a kid, right? "And I won't shoot you. I remember you. And... and what you did for us." Not very well... his other self had been withdrawn and miserable. He was still miserable, but at least he tried to be cheerful about it.

He shifted again, adjusting his glasses as he turned to look Andrew over. "Useful how?" And how much did he know about Humans? About Hunters? Had the others told him the things they had done?

Best not to press it. Kid looks eager.  

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:07 am
"I think I remember something about it. Something about having to go save him right? My memory is foggy... normally I'm a lot better about the details, but it was just a dream, and a while ago... " he stared at his shoe a moment and poked it across the floor.

"I don't know, you tell me. I'm just interested in not being blasted again. but after who knows? Like I said we were friends then sort of. There is no reason for me to throw away those connections." he thought a moment. "I have extra mini pets and can well, get a hold of a lot of things from Halloween. We can trade maybe? Your world for mine?" he always wanted human world things, it sound like an interesting prospect. Mini pets were always popular, and he didn't actually like having them too much. "I mean don't ask me for anything too expensive. I'm not exactly rolling in the seeds if you know what I mean, but most stuff is easy enough to get."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:38 am
"How... much do you know about humans?" Jerry was still considering the demon, weighing his options.

Useful in either case. He seems like a rite good suck-up in the face of gunfire. Take advantage.

He ignored his partner for the time being.  

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:45 am
"Ahhhh....." nothing at all. "Lots, but I'm still not sure you even are one." he eyed Jerry suspiciously. He was just going along with the little story for now. "Humans are only supposed to be in the human world after all."  
{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff