Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Two Articles On Yaoi Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What did you think about the two articles
  They were great I enjoyed them
  The articles were very nice
  They were both fun to read
  The articles were good
  The articles were ok
View Results

Failcakes

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 7:26 pm
Yes, thank you for posting these. I gave me a lot to think about.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 7:27 pm
diry_hippie
Cool, thank you for posting these!
Your welcome if I find anymore good articles on Yaoi I will be sure to post them in the chat here *smile*  

Moonlight_Shadow12

Mrs.SexiNagi

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 6:59 am
pretty cool biggrin xd  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 9:26 am
Well...I dont know about you guys but the reason why I like Yaoi and Shounen ai is because the great story and romance! I mean...take my favorite Yaoi and shounen ai animes so far. Loveless- They battle against other people with magic!-Great action! Soubi continuously says he loves Ritsuka but Ritsuka cant stand it! although he is slowly begining to love him back!-struggling love! Now Gravitation-Shuichi is trying to become a star!-Dreams. Yuki continuously brings him down.-Coldness and less determination! Shuichi falls in love with him.-Romance. They eventually seem together.-more romance.

Thats why I like Yaoi and shounen ai! Romance, action, and plot! im not bashing anyones opinion! Im just stating mine! Im saying this because ive gotten PMs about what I said on their thread...making it like my opinions better! Which its not! Its just my/an opinion!  

DJ Database

Ninja Mitsurgi

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 1:10 pm
The articles were pretty straight forward and so I liked them.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 4:50 am
They were ok.  

SakuraChan21

Oo~LoveLess~Ritsuka~Oo

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 4:47 pm
renaXD
[ Kumagoro ]

It pretty much explains why a lot of heterosexual females like it so much. ^^;

yeah ^^;

I agree.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 4:48 pm
*Lonely_ninja
Well...I dont know about you guys but the reason why I like Yaoi and Shounen ai is because the great story and romance! I mean...take my favorite Yaoi and shounen ai animes so far. Loveless- They battle against other people with magic!-Great action! Soubi continuously says he loves Ritsuka but Ritsuka cant stand it! although he is slowly begining to love him back!-struggling love! Now Gravitation-Shuichi is trying to become a star!-Dreams. Yuki continuously brings him down.-Coldness and less determination! Shuichi falls in love with him.-Romance. They eventually seem together.-more romance.

Thats why I like Yaoi and shounen ai! Romance, action, and plot! im not bashing anyones opinion! Im just stating mine! Im saying this because ive gotten PMs about what I said on their thread...making it like my opinions better! Which its not! Its just my/an opinion!

OMG IM A HUGE LOVELESS AND GRAVITATION FAN!!! ok mainly Loveless since I already finished the anime and manga for Gravi but I still lobe the whole ShuxYuki relationship.  

Oo~LoveLess~Ritsuka~Oo

Innuendos In Tea

2,450 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 4:52 pm
wow. that was deep. i knew i liked yaoi but never questioned why..... and i still dont feel like questioning myself. whee  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 9:33 pm
i liked them. they were very interesting 3nodding  

blackcatluck

Dapper Gaian

dirphenomenon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 5:54 pm
wow eek it's really long~i only read half of it.. sweatdrop xd  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 10:43 pm
I liked the first article alot since it gives the female view about why girls like yaoi and Boys Love. But I also like the second article as well it doesnt really explain alot about it but it at least talks about the different books that are around for everyone to read.  

Moonlight_Shadow12

Your Favorite STD

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 11:07 pm
*anime victory pose* I finally understand fangirls..! er.. I think.. stressed  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 3:52 pm
What about the perverted gals like me who just want to see two guys getting it on, usually in a nonconsensual context? xd

I'm just sick I guess.

"What, they're in love? They're both actually WILLING? That's no fun."  

Reanna-mator

Moonlight_Shadow12

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 5:17 pm
reannaking
What about the perverted gals like me who just want to see two guys getting it on, usually in a nonconsensual context? xd

I'm just sick I guess.

"What, they're in love? They're both actually WILLING? That's no fun."
You crack me up girl lol. I like what you said you are so cool. I hope you enjoyed the two articles I posted take care.  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff