Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply Game Over
␛✉G a m e O v e r✉␡ - OPEN FOR POSTS Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:21 pm
User Image

Akumada
Demon Warrior
HP:▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮
MANA:▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮

Akumada found a shop and looked inside it. He noticed the person from before fallowing him now. He acted like he didn't notice her and walked inside the shop. He liked this game. He actually felt like he was in it with his senses heightened as they are even as to the unplayable characters. He noticed the weapons were separated by type, to level, then to price. 'I wonder how you can see you stats on this game?' He asked himself then a light from his wrist shined a bit and he looked at it. A hologram then sprang from his arm to show his stats. He looked at it a little surprised them smirked. He was able to see his level, strength, stamina, defense...etc. He say his level was already LV3. 'Hmm...must have been those rare wolves?' He thought and the hologram disappeared. He then looked at the LV3 set of swords. He found a sword he might like. He picked it up and looked at it. It was as ling as a clay-more which was 44in long and was a 2 in a half hand grip too. He smirked an devilish smirk. He looked at the stats and saw what it did to improve his stats. He liked it even more. It's name was Mercenary Sword. He then walked up to the clerk. "How much for this sword?" He asked. "4000 gold pieces" He replied. Akumada nodded and handed him the money. The clerk then asked "Do you want to equip it now?" "Yes!" He replied and his short sword disappeared from his side and the Mercenary Sword appeared strapped to his back. Akumada smirked then headed out the door. He noticed the girl who was fallowing him was in the shop too. He paid her no mind and just left the shop and went down the alleyway.

Summery: Bought a Mercenary Sword
Equipped: Mercenary Sword
Inventory: Short Sword, and 4000 Gold Pieces

Blood and Metal
Perfect

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:43 pm
User Image
█ ██XXSᴛᴀᴛᴜs: Normal
█║║XXLᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Linndarem
│║║XXCᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ: Flower
║▌│XXMᴏᴏᴅ: Curious
║║█XXEǫᴜɪᴘᴘᴇᴅ: _____
█║█XXOoc: (( _____ ))
║║║XXHɪᴛ Pᴏɪɴᴛs:
███████████████████

X
X
X
X
X

Lαcк σf Crεαvτιvιτy

User Image
                                              At first the girl didn’t much like the way he teased her, but soon let up a bit after a quick come back of her own. Already it sounded strange though, as she decided to point out that she found it weird he had long hair. Or perhaps it was just because it was such a pale color. Either way, Edwin would still be careful and tip toe around his words for the time being until he could read into the situation a bit more. He was quite pleased to hear her ask for his company to the shops, especially since he pretty much threw her the bait just before. She then reached her hand out to him and greeted him with her name.

“Edwin,” he replied, taking her hand with a firm but gentle shake. Such formalities would usually be ignored, but he wanted to know as much about this girl as possible. Just after, they headed in the direction of the castle to search the little side shops on the way there. Her question actually made him have to think. “I guess some of your basic supplies,” he said, raising his hand to his chin as he thought about it. How long had it been since he actually used something from a local shop? Such things were, well, unnecessary at this point, but if he wanted to appear “normal”, then he would have to play along.

It was then that they came across the first shop, which ironically enough was your stereotypical items shop. Old bag behind the soft, grey wood and everything. Vials and parcels ran along the counter, with some of the more important things hanging up in the back.

“Can I help you?” The old man asked in a sweet, gingerly voice that sounded as if his body would collapse on itself at any moment.

Edwin shifted his eyes from item to item as he pondered what he should buy. “Yeah just a minute,” he replied, more so out of instinct than anything considering he didn’t actually acknowledge the man. The mage’s mouth slanted to the left as he looked everything over as if he hasn’t a clue as to what he was looking at. “Alright, alright. I’ll take… five. Five recoveries, two refills for mana, whatever you people call those here, aannnnd I guess ten antidotes.” He shifted in place a bit as he thought over his order.

The old man nodded his head very slowly and then grabbed a box from under the counter. Sluggishly and hands shaking, he pulled out seventeen items and slipped them into a small container before sliding it over to the dark mage. “Thank you young sir, that will be 550g please.”

“What?” Edwin titled his head and lifted an eyebrow, staring into the old man’s eyes.

“Your purchase sir,” the man replied.

Edwin’s eyes widened a bit as he realized that the old man wanted money and laughed. When was the last time he actually bought something that wasn’t a hot meal? He shook his head. “Right…” He replied and looked down at Flower who was looking at him as if he were some kind of idiot. But as she looked up he met her gaze and smiled, while holding his hand behind his back and clenching it tight. A green glow emanated from inside his clutch, and just as soon as it had appeared, it was gone. “Here you are,” Edwin said as he looked back to the old man and pulled his hand from behind his back and placing a few gold coins on the counter.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Digital TK

Questionable Prophet

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:08 pm
User Image

User ImageAnnwyn Galiena Hodges / Shadow User Image
xxxx» Human Rogue <<
XXX>>Shadows are a few of my friends. As I am one of them, myself. «

She noticed for now she was still a level one. Then sighed only to walk well almost slink out like an upset fox. It seemed she would have to find a mission. Or a mission find her. If not trouble first to help her level up. This time she left the red armor man alone and walked around a bit. Getting to a bit more of a shady part of the city was a bit nerve wracking. Though she did not show it. A group of men looked her over as she walked by still carrying her self in a proud manner.

Controller:
Summary: Walking around.
Inventory: Her two curved daggers and 450 gold.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:36 pm
User Image

H P : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮ | ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮ :Mᴀɴᴀ
Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Linndarem, Galla
Cᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ: Edwin
Eǫᴜɪᴘᴘᴇᴅ: Mediate Bow, Starter Bow & Arrow, 200 gold pieces
OCC:

User Image
                                          Flower followed Edwin into a shop that looked to be for mage needs. So he was a magic user. That could be useful. As he ‘shopped’ if barking out what he needed was considered that, she walked around a but nosing around reading bottles. Once she leveled up enough as an archer she might see if she can learn some magic bending, she didn’t see why not? A lot of archers used magic in their arrows, even a griffin feather was best for an arrow. The best at killing a mage as well. All great stuff to know. When he was ready to pay she was at his side looking over what he had picked out it was nothing that interested her though. She did gawk lightly at him when he acted surprised the man wanted payment. She watched him with curiosity she was not paying for his stuff. Then she saw it, a green light in his palm, which confirmed that he was a magic welder. Now just to find out if he was a mage or a necromancer.

She saw him lay down the gold pieces and didn’t think anything about it. Flower looked to the old man “Do you know where I can find bows and arrows at?” She asked the old man her charming young smile dancing on her features. How something could so sweet be playing such a game.

The man looked as if he had just seen and heard an angle, which Flower assumed was a perk of her being a demon. Her voice was always enchanting. “What a beautiful voice, that fit’s the face of it’s owner. Why would such a young one like you want items that can do so much harm?” He asked politely.

I have to keep men off of my friend here.” Flower teased lightly getting a chuckle out of the man. She looked up at Edwin to see his reaction then back to the man “I want to become a great archer sir, and for that I need a good bow and set of arrows.” She then answered correctly.

“Every young one has a dream I suppose. There is a good shop keep up a little ways, he gives good wares. Sturdy and strong.” The man smiled and then looked to Edwin that sweet smile still there “Keep an eye on your Sister, young man. She might get whisked away if she is not careful” the man clearly mistook them.

Flower was going to play on that “Yes brother Edwin, keep an eye on me.” She teased lightly, she did not know the man next to her enough to tease him like she had been but she felt no harm coming from him and she was feeling like he was enjoying the playfulness as well. “Thank you Sir.” She bowed her head to the man and they took their leave.

They made their way to the store the man had said, Flower managed to step out of the way of a tall man in some funky armor “Sorry Sir” She said quickly as she got out of his path so they would not collide. By the looks of him he looked a bit roughed up from a recent fight, by what Flower could not tell. Possibly smaller beast like a wolf. Out of the shop Flower was heading to a girl stepped out and looked rather disappointed. Hmm must be a busy shop.

When she entered Flower went right for the bows to look them over and their prices and strengths. “Status screen, Open” She voice commanded as a screen appeared before her that showed all of her stats. She was a level one as she had yet to do anything yet, Just bug a her companion. Her finger touched the holographic screen as she flipped through the pages to what she wanted to know. To find out what sort of bow hers was considered. Just a normal starter long bow. That was fine with her. “Screen close” she commanded and went to looked over the bows, it seemed like none of the characters in the store really took notice of the strange screen the blonde had pulled up. She found a nicer sturdy bow that was priced at 600g, a leather quiver for 100. She didn’t need the quiver so she put it back and just took the bow up to the counter “Just this please, I would like to offer 200g for it though” she offered with her small smile on her face.

“That is a little low little girl. How about we go for 500?”

“But Sir, I still need to afford supplies and I need a good bow to hunt with. 250?”

“I will go 300, that is as low as I will go little girl.” The keep sounded annoyed now as he looked down at her, he was still to low for his own taste.

“Deal, thank you sir” Flower dished out the coinage to pay him and then took the bow. She replaced her old one with the new one and ordered for her inventory to open so she could place the old bow in it, just encase she needed it later. “How much do you travel Edwin?” Flower then asked as they walked out of the shop. Her smile still present she just haggled her first thing in the game. Yay.

shanyanguonna

Interesting Lunatic

9,775 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

Digital TK

Questionable Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:37 am
User Image
║▌│XXMᴏᴏᴅ: Sneaky
█║█XXOoc: (( _____ ))
║║║XXHɪᴛ Pᴏɪɴᴛs:
███████████████████

X
X
X
X
X

Lαcк σf Crεαvτιvιτy

User Image
                                              Flower paid no mind to the coins he placed on the counter. Instead she went along with her own agenda, asking about bows and arrows and other things Edwin could have easily helped her with had he really wanted to. The old man of course acted differently towards her, polite still, but more as though he actually cared, and questioned her about her inquiry. Once again Flower decided to tease about the mage’s more feminine appearance. He merely chuckled back though, not minding in anyway. Edwin liked the way he looked, be it viewed as scary and cumbersome, or lean and girly.

Finally the man made the assumption that the two were siblings, which caused the mage to do a one over of the girl next to him once more. They looked nothing alike. It was probably the blonde hair and similar eye colors that threw the old man off. “Of course sweet little sis, I would never let anything happen to you.” He replied with an eerie smile and wink, then leaned over her and placed a hand on her shoulder. “Do not worry sir, I will take good care of her.” With that he turned and walked away, Flower not far from him. On the way to the weapon’s shop, the girl bumped into someone, a man wearing deep crimson armor, likely some kind of warrior. Edwin took little note of him aside from the appeal of color, and didn’t even notice the girl who had just walked out of their destination.

Suddenly, Flower came to a stop, and voiced three very strange words: Status screen, open. A strange holographic box appeared before her, displaying lots of numbers and bars, and as she flipped through it showed everything she had on her. Edwin stood still from behind her, watching everything on every page, scanning each number, each item, and every last word. A smile creped on his face. So she was special after all. She then decided what she needed, and started to haggle the price down until further satisfied. The girl was smart, which made her all the more interesting. They then left the shop, and Flower once again started her own interrogation.

“Travel?” Edwin questioned, looking down at her as they walked. “I only just got here,” he replied with a grin. It was a lie and yet not at the same time. He had only just arrived in Linndarem, but had not truly answered her question. He knew she wasn’t from around there, he knew she probably wasn’t even from the same realm, so he decided upon being as vague as possible, and to steer her into the proper conclusion. Edwin then reached his right hand out in front of him, thumb slightly out, index finger straight, and the last three fingers barely bent. He held it there for a moment as all the information ran through his head, then slid his hand from left to right.

A holographic box very similar to the girl’s formed. He smiled.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:18 pm
User Image

Akumada
Demon Warrior

Akumada thought about the two he nearly bumped into as he left the weapon shop. The blond girl had the seemed to have a different feeling than the guy she was with. She seemed to be an Archer, and the other could be a rouge or mage. Akumada then stopped in the middle of the alleyway and looked back and saw them leave the shop along with the girl he noticed fallow him. 'Are they all player...?' he thought and shook his head to forget about it for now. He needed to look for a market to get items then look for quests.

Akumada thought he pasted the marketplace when he first came in, so he went back there. He found a item shop with no problem. He saw they had Potion, Hi-Potion, Mega-Potion, ect. He looked the items over and then walked up to the owner. "I like 10 of each potion, Hi-potion, and Mega-Potion." He said to the owner. "That be 2800 Gold Pieces." Said the owner. It was an old lady."You going Hunting or a quest?" She asked. Akumada nodded as he handed her the money. "Well you should take a partner with you. You look strong and all, but it doesn't hurt too much to have a partner." She said with a slight chuckle and handed him the bag of items. "I'll take than in consideration..." He said as he took the bag and they disappeared into his inventory. He then left. 'She's right...I do need to find comrades, i nearly died in that fight with the wolves...but it's a big nuisance to have one...' He thought and just decided to walk around.

Summery: Got Items, and looking for a Partner.
Equipped: Mercenary Sword
Inventory: Weapon: 1 Gold Pieces: 1200 Item 30

Blood and Metal
Perfect

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400

shanyanguonna

Interesting Lunatic

9,775 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:22 pm
User Image

H P : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮ | ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮ :Mᴀɴᴀ
Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Linndarem, Galla
Cᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ: Edwin
Eǫᴜɪᴘᴘᴇᴅ: Mediate Bow, Starter Bow & Arrow, 100 gold pieces
OCC:

User Image
                                          If Flower would have let it, her Jaw would have dropped. Of course she should have known he was a player! But he seemed more advanced than a starting player, so much more advanced. What if he was part of the original test and never choose to leave the game? But even then that didn’t explain his answer he only just got here. Maybe this was his first time being in this town. “Oh! I didn’t realize you were a player, Edwin! I thought you were a NPC” She eventually spoke as some relief left her, at least she won’t have to watch herself to much around this man. What was the chances of her finding one of the few players on her first day in the game? This now had her excited. “I didn’t want to disturb the game or have you think I was crazy if I started talking about my life back home! What a relief.”

That smile seemed to never fade from the blonde’s face as she looked at Edwin and then to the path they were walking on. It was to food cart so she could get supplies. “Do you want to travel together? We can get farther in the game if we work together. Possibly beat it” There was a darkening in her features for a moment as Flower had an idea to take over the game. One could not tell by looking at the sun filled woman that she had a darker side.

At the cart she stopped to talk to the owner and asked for a few things that would not spoil quickly, once haggling a decent prices she would place the items in her inventory. Back on their way, her now following him as she was done shopping. “I guess each player has a different way of bringing up their menus. I like your way it fits a magic user, When I get the chance I will have to play with mine to see if I can think of a better way to bring mine up.” She was now talking normal as if she wasn’t trying to hide something from Edwin. She was so excited.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:27 pm
User Image
║▌│XXMᴏᴏᴅ: Sneaky
█║█XXOoc: Sorry I wanted to give you more but I have a killer headache.
║║║XXHɪᴛ Pᴏɪɴᴛs:
███████████████████

X
X
X
X
X

Lαcк σf Crεαvτιvιτy

User Image
                                              Perfect! Leave it to copying someone’s moves to bring out the truth! Just after he created the box, Flower jumped to so many conclusions she had given away pretty much everything in one fell swoop. Player, NPC, these were the first two words she spouted. He didn’t recognize the second one, so he shrugged it aside for the moment while he focused on the rest she had to say. Game. Edwin smiled as she went on as happy as could be with more of what was on her mind. Obviously he didn’t know entirely what was going on, but the idea of some sort of game got him excited. How he loved to play.

“Really? You thought I was an NPC?” he chuckled as he spouted the word back at her. He still didn’t know what it was, but he could use his context clues. “What made you think that?” As they walked on, Flower proceeded to ask for his company, talking about teaming up and beat this “game” she spoke of before. The game they were apparently already playing. There was a kind of excitement that welled up inside of him that he hadn’t felt in quite awhile. He wanted to know everything about what she was talking about, he wanted to become one of these players, and the word beat meant competition. He loved competition. “Sure, I can do the partner thing.” He winked at her.

She went on after that, and called the strange box a menu, which made a bit of sense. He still needed to take a look at it all, figure out what a lot of it stood for, but for now the name served him well. “To be honest I didn’t know you could make it appear just by speaking,” he shrugged as his words were of truth but beneath them was a giant lie.

Shanyanguonna
Shaaaaannnyyyy~

Digital TK

Questionable Prophet

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:56 pm
User Image

xxxx» Human Rogue <<

She wished she had her daggers out right now. But thought it be wise not to flash the metal around. Stopping she looked around seeing she came up on a dead end. Her luck from spacing out like a fool. Now she put her daggers back on the outside of her skirt. Turning around a few times, slowly. She seen no way to escape then a couple of men appear at end of the alley way. 'Great just great, drama...' were her thoughts. Both of them were a head taller then her as they came over to look down at her.

Once they seemed to be done checking her out. As she stood her ground. When she tried to walk off one of them pinned her against a wall as the other laughed. The man seemed to have poor form well his friend gone to stand guard. Some how her hands got her daggers and cut at the man's throat before he could make a real warning. Blood was hot and sticky as it had hit her face. These graphics were really getting better. Now she carefully lowered the man after putting her daggers back up.

Ignoring his partly open mouth and wide eyes. Which was still pretty good graphics, that now just creeped the shadow of a Shadow out. Now she looted his body then put on better boots that were still light. It was odd his bigger sized boot seemed to shrink to her foot. Naturally she had wide feet and his seemed a bit wider then hers. Now she crept up on the other man and put a hand on his mouth before digging the dagger into his left breast.

Controller:
Summary: Walking around.
Inventory: Her two curved daggers and 450 gold.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:05 am
User Image
≥ M a l f u n c t i o n i n g H e D o N i S t ≤
▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌◄100%—H P ▌L v . 8 — E L V E N — M A G E▐ M P— 100%►▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
(E)Jewel Obsidian Gauntlets - (E)Flaring Midnight Scarf - Bladed Wooden Stave - (E)Neophyte Mage's Garb - Apothecary Notes - BloodSoul Dagger - Health Potions(15) - Mana Potions(25) - Small Healing Leaves(4)
Bright Scatter Shot Mpcost0Silver Pyre Wave Bubbling CascadeEarthen FistSummer Wind Divine Goddess' Embrace Hp+↑↑↑Afternoon Clouds DefRise of the Successor AtkMystic Barrier MagDefEnd of TimeEquipSklPalms of LightEquipSkl

<>
█ F l u f f l i n g l y F l u f f y █
▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌◄100%—H P ▌L v . 73 — E L Ä I M E L L I N E N — N P C P E T▐ M P— 100%►▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Extrasensory Mpcost0Chilling BreathCenti-Slash +CritIncrescent ClawsGrave JabShadow Trickery Spd+↑ Rocket Stab Self Accuracy DownTerra CoatDef++Arctic AuraDive from the MoonEX ● Rise from the CrossroadsEX ● Predominant HowlFeral Phantasm Snowflake Field
Fenrir Mitts - (E)[Enchanted Wind] Vulpine Claw Gloves - (E)FNWR Tunic - Ornate Fighter Dress - Elemental Pill Case - [Enchanted +12] Black Tent - Greater Health Potions(100) - <> Emblem(Tri-Colored Flaming Meteor) - Bag of Assorted Fruits - Blue Ornate Parasol - Mana Cards(35) - Hairbrush Set - Gold Crown - Smoke Pellets(10) - Thick Cotton Blanket - Bell Collar - Fur Collar - Smoked Fish(9)

Headphones in place, cellphone on hand, and a stern disdainful expression that mocked the world. The tall, glasses wearing, black haired teen although enthralled by the event he was taking part in, he didn't demonstrate it at all. At the same time he was upset that his usual gaming companions didn't make it simply because their parents parents prevented them from coming. The four admins in his gaming blog, including him had been invited yet only he had been able show up to it.

Unfamiliar faces all around, perhaps he knew someone from a game he'd played, but who knew. At the males he glanced momentarily, but at the girls he subtly stared, and recorded into his memories. When the attention was called forth by the dev' team he payed attention and took note of all technical stuff they mentioned. They didn't say much, but they did state something dubious, You'll never want to come back, even if you tried. Just words of hype he thought, but he had yet to experience anything.

Before connecting to the gear he left a message in the group chat his phone was displaying along with a picture of him next to the contraptions. [I'm finally at the test grounds, I wish you three were here...but here I go. I'll tell if it sucks or not, hopefully it isn't over-hyped like all other games lately.] After sending his text he promptly let the people in charge help with the equipment, and off he went when the switched was flipped.

>>>>

A room that could only be describe as white was the place the he was sent to, in front of him from diamond shaped data sparkles a tiny female sprite formed. 'Choose your Race, Class, and Appearance.' the small shrill-voiced thing stated. Before words were released by his mouth he stood there astonished by the realness of the fairy-like creature. A selfish thought due to his nature arose so his first words...

"Wait...before anything...will you be accompanying in my adventure, tiny fairy? And tell me what's your name..." As it were natural Arkane talked to sprite that didn't seem mechanical in any way. To his surprise his questions were answered, but it was a disappointing response. A help feature has yet to be implemented, all you need is in the system window, players must figure out what they need. So I cannot accompany you, but if its a pet you seek then there are boundless amounts in the game, you must simply meet certain requirements. As for my name I am Wire-011x

"How uncute, and unfair...that's going to be first complaint, every player should have cute fairy to assist them. Now how would I submit my feedback...Ack...Seili yeah that's what you're name shall be...and someday I make you mine. Actually I want to tell them now, how do log out?"

The sprite portrayed genuine emotions, she was stunned by the declaration made by the boy, her expression then switched to a faint smile as she proceeded with her reply. You cannot log out while in the process of setting your account. As for your request I will record it, and my name cannot be Seili... Yet the fairy recorded the name into her memory as well, unlike ingame beings it seemed she didn't have any freedom.

"Eh...How boring, I seriously can't do anything? ...All right...I'll choose now then. Humans are boring, demons well...I don't want to take the chances and look ugly, beasts...no...I'm fine being the animal called human...Elf I'll go with that...Then class...mages tend to be OP' so I'll choose that, although I'd rather choose a cleric, but it seems the classes are combine. As for my appearance..." The white room became pitch black, and only visible thing was the glowing sprite which froze in place. Unable to utter any words his body was pixelated, and sent into the new world...

>>>>

From the tallest strand of hair on his head to the soles of his feet Arkane's body materialized in Adril from strands of uniform lights as a tainted dark-red haired elf mage. After establishing his senses he surveyed his surroundings, and then moved on to examine his body. He felt like he hadn't entered the game at all, everything felt natural, the only difference was his new body. "They weren't kidding...this is too cool...too cool...now where am I...the phrase was...System Window Open." Promptly the semi-transparent bluish window seamlessly formed in front the boy. Like in any other game he decided to study the player interface till he learned all its useful features. Character, Map, Message, Quest, Skills, Inventory, Guild it seemed all was in place, but there were two crucial tabs missing, the one which led to the help window, and in other cases the way to contact a Game Master, or Admin, and the button. He tapped the map tab which was swiftly brought up while openly stating his gripe. "What's the point of a test if you can't even give feedback...well whatever I've spent enough time on this. Now onto the map....looks like everything is grayed out except the immediate vicinity and the landmarks...I'm near wolves, and something called demon shrubs...okay then."

He moved from his spot with the map still open to his side, something he just couldn't go without. Since he was used to it thanks to other games, he peered to the map only when necessary in order words when he'd covered enough ground. "Plants." Something to collect caught his eye, his pseudo-ocd activated so he went on to pick up the strangely-shaped mint-colored leaves. the item said as he examined, and then stored into his inventory. "I'd rather get some mana healing items...but for now I want to test the combat first."

"Look like I can chant my spell to make it more powerful, or disregard the words and cast it by name...well it only makes sense to act as spell-caster, okay shrubs time to burn." Arkane had entered the spawn area of the demon shrubs. From his inventory he summon his beginner's wand, which made him cringe a bit. "A wand....how cliche and boring, I really need to head to a town, and get something better soon." Calmly, and carefully he picked the best suited spot to his understanding to unleash his attacks.

A red, and silver intricate spell circle formed under the elf's feet as he pointed his stave, and called forth his magic with the chant. "I release the pure stream of flames that are sired from my soul, Silver Pyre Wave!" After the ribbons of light were unleashed by the spell circle, the near-white flames fell upon the unsuspecting critters which caused the untouched rest to become hostile. A normal mage would run, and prepare his next spell but he stood there to trash with whatever limb was closest to the monsters. At first it was fine till he felt the nastily realistic pain that monsters inflicted on him. He promptly back-stepped to invoke another spell before they literally devoured him. "Let the fist of the earth gods mold below soil where my adversaries stand upon, and trash them this instant, Earthen Fist!" Following suit another spell circle, and flash, but this time everything was chocolate colored. A massive rock fist popped from the dirt sending the enemies in front of him flying. He now understood that he had to keep his distance. Since flames were the most effective thing against the demon shrubs he continued his process till his mana died out.

"I'm sweating, and where those damn thing hit me, hurts...maybe playing this game wasn't a brilliant idea. I came here to escape reality for a bit, not to live another slightly different one....well I'll have fun, being pessimistic isn't going to help me. Now...I''m not going to wait for mana to regenerate, I have some gold, and drops now, I'll head to that Linndárem place."

>>>>
User Image
Arkane entered the pseudo-medieval city simply awed by everything, especially the females that roamed around. He couldn't tell the difference between the npcs, and the player so he decided to use the system to determine which ones were which, since that didn't matter right now he switched back to his map to find the shops he needed to visit. The apothecary was his first stop, obtaining mana potions was crucial. The shop-keep was a sociable old man than even gave Arkane apothecary notes so he could create his own potions, and some gardening gloves. With the plants he had collected earlier he traded them for a discount on the potions, he didn't buy much since he wanted to use the gold for his next stop, the magic shop. It didn't take much for him to find the mage since it was located in the marketplace as well. As he walked to walked to his destination he momentarily spotted many interesting things in the general bazaar of the town but he was just a starting player, and window shopping wasn't his thing.

Finally at the magic store he met an androgynous beast woman with a entrancing stare, he quickly presumed that maybe she was using a spell to sell more good, but Arkane couldn't tell if she was. No status effects appeared in the character bar so he was safe to assume it was just her usual expression. Unlike with the old man he was willing converse with the female so he put on a friendly smile.

Welcome, welcome elven boy...which string of fate has brought you here?

"A very fortunate one my elegant lady...since I believe this acquaintanceship is a good one, you must tell your name, I'll start of with mine...I'm Arkaneias Cielgris, a novice mage."

Haha- I never expected to be answered like that, well I'm Viole Nzuri, a traveling merchant that specializes in magic merchandize, I'm just here temporarily as a favor for a friend. So what do you seek, I'm not supposed to do this but you can take a look at my wares as well.

"A traveler? You must know the the land very well then, do you know where a good place is to hone my skills? I want to gain strength as soon a possible. And my for my main concern, I'm looking for something that isn't this outdated staff, since you're a peddler then you must have something interesting, no?"

"You can head to the spider caverns northwest of this town, they are highly susceptible to magic, especially fire...as for your worries...So you wish to be an unorthodox mage...you're a perfect client for me. You see I was just in Arito, and got these..." From a bag that doubled the size of the woman she retrieved a pair of gauntlets that had many sockets for magic gems, a black scarf, ornate earrings, a whip sword, and wrist crossbows.

"Those look a high-grade items, but I don't have much gold...they all look interesting. Would I even be able to get anything with this amount of gold?" Arkane produced his bag of gold, which had been barely with what he gained from killing the shrubs, and selling the items they dropped to the apothecary.

Since I'm a big-hearted person 'll give you a discount if you do something for me... A suspicious smirk, and twinkle in her appeared in the beast woman's expression it was clear she wanted to use the elf for her bidding.

"I can't complain since I'm just a novice...but yes, If you can help me, I'll help you miss Viole."
User Image
Don't add any honorifics in my name, they make me cringe, Viole, simply Viole...and I'm pleased you accepted my offer, what I'm asking is easy...I want you to get me a fruit...that grows in the depths of Vatura, ...your clue on the item is that it glows, you don't have to get it for me right away, but don't take too long. Now if you accept you can take two of the items here, and you give me your gold as collateral. Now we shake.

Arkane gave a slight frown at the sketchy woman, but he had nothing else to do, and he needed all the experience he could get. He extended his arm, and palms met to form into a handshake, a burning sensation went through his palm for a second during the formality, but he didn't know what it was.

The status of his quest log was updated, he then chose the scarf, and the gem gauntlets which solely had an uncolored one. "So how are these any different from a stave?"

Like any magic weapon their main purpose is to channel your magic onto a single point, but those have a special characteristic due to the gems embedded into it, you can charge your spells in them, and then unleash them instantly, and you can gather untainted mana in your fists as well. For now they a fairly limited since they only have one gem.

"These are awesome then...I thank you..Viole, I'll accomplish your quest as soon a I can..."

Don't be too hasty...and one more thing, the gems to improve those gauntlets I'm one of the few people who can produce them...just wanted you to take note of that...

The teen definitely knew now he was dealing with a shrewd woman, but that wasn't something disliked, somehow he felt some preordained connection, well if he believed in that...

Till the threads connect us once more...Arke.

>>>>

Standing on the corner of a building where he bothered no pedestrians, he went back to his beloved map. His eyes were set on all the quests blinking all around, going through them for a few minutes he noticed that some vanished while others appeared spontaneously. It seemed even the aspect of quests was realistic, and worked real-time, opportunities were everywhere, and you could create some yourself. "Well I want so gold for starters, so to kill two birds with one...fireball, I'll head to the town square."

The reason he was heading to center of the city was because of bulletin board of quests that were posted there. There were a few in different places with them, but the only prominent ones were the ones located in the town square, and a large tavern. When he reached the area desired he stood in front of the board focusing his attention on the low level assignments, out of all of them he chose three. One that was to kill a certain amount of spiders at their cavern, a bounty quest, and boss challenge. "...Now if I could find a reliable person to party with me..."

∞ "No...no....noooooo!" The silver-haired fox girl was on the verge of a tantrum, why...because she had lost a bet to a street vendor, and now had to pay a good chunk of her gold. "You cheated old man! Come on let's go at it again..."

No chance miss, you play you win, or lose...in which case you lost...which is weird since you're a beast. The game was a super simplified version of Liar's Dice, all she had to do is figure out where the dice was from five cups, normally three but she had raised her bet too high so a higher challenge was presented.

The reason she had done this was to have some gold for herself as what she had on her was currency that was going to be used on a errand quest her guild had assigned her. She wanted to triplicate absurd amount of gold but ended up losing. It would have been a cinch if it wasn't for the vast amount of odors, and sounds in the eternally active city. Using her sharp sense while there so many thing occurring would only hurt her organs.

"I won't be paying! If you say otherwise I'll have my claws sharpened on your bones..."

Then prepare to never walk into any town in Galla ever again...you know have this pa in the council....

"Grrr...Fine...but don't think I'll be forgetting this...I can hold grudges for ages..." With a snarl, and frown she left the vicinity of the vendor before her bad nature made act on impulse.

She didn't care about being blacklisted, or even having her head as a bounty, but it would be inconvenient for the errands she had been getting lately. Guards, and bounty hunters on her tail would be beyond annoying. Thinking about her prominent problem, her salvation now was to have her master forgive her, or plainly make some gold from a high tier quest.

"Map Open, Filter A rank quests and lower, Set Target, Linndárem Quest Board." The small fox girl masterfully handled the map as she rapidly paced towards the wooden board of notices, and requests. Upon her arrival she reached for the the paper that was glowing due to the filter she had implemented.

"This looks troublesome, yet easy at the same time...so they want me to clear the water sanctuary..." What she got a high level quest which stated that she had to kill every single mob in the area stated. Not only that, the place was in Vatura, and it was tricky getting inside the Aqua Sanctuary unless you were a water beast, or had magic that helped you breath underwater, not to mention the water creatures lurking about. Why she knew all this, cause it was one of the temples of the ancients that stored a vast amount of lost technology, and resources. It seemed someone really wanted to explore the site without the hindrance of monsters, and guardians. Another reason was because one of the goals of her guild was to monopolize the resources of these ancient grounds.

"Before anything food-food..." She turned away from the board, and went to check out the outdoor stands of eats. The one that mostly got her attention was stall that was selling freshly smoked fish. Actual droplets of drool escaped her lips, hastefully she darted towards the vendor, and purchased ten of the fishes. One immediately went to her mouth while the others were dematerialized into her inventory so they could stay fresh. Like a happy cat she resumed her stroll on the main road with fish on her mouth this time relaxed.

User Image

---------------

░░░A R K A N I E A S ─ N A C H ─ C I E L G R I S░░░
This may sound cliche, but it's just a game...

░░░T I N S U ─ R A D O ─ A T L A S░░░
Who shall I snack on first?

░Viole Nzuri the PeddlerAged ApothecaryWire-011x░

User Image

D a y ‡ 1 A c t 1

L o c a t i o n ‡ Town Square|Linndárem|Galla // Main Road|Linndárem|Galla

Q u e s t s A c t i v e ‡ [A-]Fruit from the Altar / [C+]Spider Extermination / [C]Bounty: Cas the Item Thief / [C+]Defeat the Treant Rook || /[S+]Clear the Aqua Sanctuary for Exploration/

E v e n t s ‡ Enter! Arkane Cielgris // Enter! Tinsu the Cinnamon Vixen

O O C ‡ Excuse the crude art that may pop in randomly, I'm addicted to SAI so I just want to draw random things in the rp, I may even draw all the important side charas like I did with my mains...

DarkOverlord Gabriel-Sama
Crew

Genius

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:40 am
User Image

Akumada
Demon Warrior

Akumada walked through the town and walked passed a kitsune (fox) or Vixen type being whose breath smelled of fish. ‘Did they have to make the game this real…’ He thought as he waved his hand in front of his face to get the smell away from his nose.

As he continued walking he stopped at an alleyway and saw the girl from the weapons shop. It looked like she was being held back by two men. Akumada sighed and reached up for his mercenary Sword till he saw her take care of the men by herself. He then lowered his hand from the hilt of his sword as he then saw the girl take supplies from the two men. He raised an eyebrow at her. “You must be a Rogue…What you do, lore them in this dead end alley and attacked without warning?” He asked as he looked at the girl not really caring.

Summery: confronts Rogue
Equipped: Mercenary Sword, and Demon Blood Armor
Weapons: 2
Gold Pieces: 1200
Items: 30

Blood and Metal
Perfect

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:37 pm
User Image

xxxx» Human Rogue <<

When she was done looting she jump hearing a voice. Since she was in middle of putting the few gold pieces into her own pouch. Then she looked the man over, again, carefully. Clearly she was more cautious then most people. "No, I was walking around. Got lost and they tried to attack me.", she said in honesty. As her eyes finally rested on his face. After checking him out to see how much detail the game shown. Still with blood on her face she pushed her hair behind her ear.

"And you must be a warrior.", she added on quickly. "Maybe if you want, or need a partner. I could be one.", she again, blurted out. With the blood on her face it was hard to tell she was blushing. Yet she was really blushing behind the mask of blood. Of course she thought of how many thought she was annoying.

Controller:
Summary: Alley way with Akaumada
Inventory: Her two curved daggers and 510 gold.

Kishune

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:17 pm
User Image
Akumada
Demon Warrior

Akumada thought about her offer for awhile. 'If i let her on my team items will be easier to get...also I can use her to get info on the the two from earlier...' He thought then looked over the girl. He then nodded. "Sure, I could use a thief on my team?" He said then held his hand out to her but then pulled it away for a second. "Just answer this question, What does NPC mean?" He asked as he looked at her waiting for her reply.

Summery: Making a comrade
Equipped: Mercenary Sword, And Demon Blood Armor

Blood and Metal
Perfect

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:35 pm
User Image

xxxx» Human Rogue <<

She looked at him and rolled her eyes,"In my younger days I would of said, an admin. But NPC means a 'None playable character'.", she said as she watched his reaction. Still the blood was drying on her face. Due to lack of water to wash with. As she waited on his reply she boredly as she swung her hands by her sides.

Controller:
Summary: Alley way with Akaumada
Inventory: Her two curved daggers and 510 gold.

Kishune

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:22 pm
User Image
Akumada
Demon Warrior

Akumada heard her answer and nodded. "So you are a player." He said then held back out his hand to her. "The names Akumada, I'm a player too." He told her. was they shook hands. "So what level are you? and what all do you have?" He asked as he then took back his hand and folded his arms over his chest. "I'm LV3, I have 10 of each type of health potions." He said as he looked at her now that he looked at her closer she pretty ok even with the blood all over her face. He then reached out and wiped her cheek of some the blood and licked it off his finger. he then smirked with a sharp canine showing. "Also I'm a demon." he said with a smirk.

Summery: Introduction to new partner
Equipped: Mercenary Sword and Demon Blood Armor

Blood and Metal
Perfect

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Game Over

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff