Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Your most "canon" pairing [New version] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Artie Ficial

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 10:05 am
I like Toya/Yukito, Raito/L and Ritsuka/Soubi too.

Canon pairings... hm. Mostly ones that have already been mentioned. xp Tsuzuki/Hisoka, Riku/Sora, Dark/Krad...

I like Tatsuha/Ryuichi, which is kind of canon, considering how obsessed Tatsuha is with him. xd

Almostcanonbutnotquite is Albel/Cliff from SOTET. Why does every like Albel/Fayt so much? Albel and Cliff might be like a clash of egos but... I swear, arguing is a main part of some relationships. *flails*

I'll probably think of more as soon as I post this.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 3:19 pm
.[ Click Here ].
blackcatluck
almostcanonbutnotquitethere
Riku x Sora... that's one strong and close friendship. i can't help it if my mind runs with it
Jou x Yugi... not my fav but you know jou wanted him before mai came
Totally Agreed with there. But I think Seto just loves Jou ever so much whee I mean he has a pet name for him xDD

Along with Sora and Riku. ^^; They just hang around each other abit too much for it to be a normal friendship :O!
And I swear Satoshi like Dai abit too much as well. ninja
*nods wisely* Definitely adgree with you on the Satoshi and Daisuke bit. AND with Riku and Sora, too, which is a pairing I kinda forgot to mention. Hehe.  

Kitsune-chi

Max Glycine

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 4:08 pm
[.La.Esperanca.]
Mine's still RitsukaxSoubi. Though, I still aspire for the DarkxDaisuke and still love debating against those who think I'm a sick pervert. They don't realize--during marching season--how right they are! =D-- =_=

New almost canon pairing: Albel NoxXFayt Linegod from Star Ocean II: Till the End of Time. I love that game. <3RPGs

Actually, sometimes it is canon. When you beat the game, you get a different ending depending on how you played the game. In one of the endings, Fayt "ends up with" Albel.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 2:32 pm
Golden Pair forever! OishiEiji <3  

ll.Hoshiko.ll

CloZack PASSION

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 3:15 pm
Kitsune-chi
.[ Click Here ].
blackcatluck
almostcanonbutnotquitethere
Riku x Sora... that's one strong and close friendship. i can't help it if my mind runs with it
Jou x Yugi... not my fav but you know jou wanted him before mai came
Totally Agreed with there. But I think Seto just loves Jou ever so much whee I mean he has a pet name for him xDD

Along with Sora and Riku. ^^; They just hang around each other abit too much for it to be a normal friendship :O!
And I swear Satoshi like Dai abit too much as well. ninja
*nods wisely* Definitely adgree with you on the Satoshi and Daisuke bit. AND with Riku and Sora, too, which is a pairing I kinda forgot to mention. Hehe.

^_^ Sora heart Riku DEFINATELY. (Or maybe RikuxAxel...that sounds fun! Is it monday yet?)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 3:26 pm
Some of my favorite almostcanonbutnotquitethere pairings:
SetoxJou from Yu-Gi-Oh!
SanzoxGoku and GojyoxHakkai from Saiyuki
SephirothxCloud from FFVII
SoubixRitsuka from Loveless
KradxSatoshi, SatoshixDaisuke and DarkxDaisuke from DN Angel
YoshidaxSuzu from Peacemaker Kurogane
ItachixSasuke from Naruto. (If you twist the storyline juust right and put in a little bit of filling, it exists. I say it does anyway. <3 )
TsumexToboe from Wolfs Rain
FuumaxKamui from X/1999
RyuichixTatsuha from Gravitation

I've probably forgotten some right now, I may add them in later. As for non-canon, there are too many to list without page stretching. ^_^  

ShadowedMoonlight

Ruthless Sweetheart

CloZack PASSION

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 6:33 pm

Reno and Rude in Final Fantasy VII! Their love is definately undeniably there. ^_^ {Especially in the bomb scene of Advent Children!} Cloud and Zack too!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 8:56 pm
Angel/Spike. Because it really is canon.

"Angel and I were never intimate . . . well, except for that one . . ."

twisted

I love my fandom.  

lynx wings

CloZack PASSION

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 6:33 am
lynx wings
Angel/Spike. Because it really is canon.

"Angel and I were never intimate . . . well, except for that one . . ."

twisted

I love my fandom.

heart I always liked Angel and Gunn (That was his name, yes? I haven't seen it in ages) but with Spike.... heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 6:36 am

And outside of the whole Anime/Video game type area, my favorite is (quite obviously I think) Angel and Collins in Rent!!

CloZack PASSION

Artie Ficial

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 7:10 am
AngelxCollins

Reno and Rude in Final Fantasy VII! Their love is definately undeniably there. ^_^ {Especially in the bomb scene of Advent Children!} Cloud and Zack too!
Yes! Yes! Reno & Rude! surprised Even though I can't help but love Reno/Rufus as well... gack.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 2:58 am
Seto x Jou (Yugioh) Seto saved his life in the manga, Jou had that dream about Seto saying 'bow at your master's feet' I'm positive if Jou didn't wake up when he did that dream would have gotten...wet. And some other stuff that I forgot.

Sirius x Remus (Harry Potter) "Lie Low At Lupin's" THANK you Dumbledore. XD And thank you Sirius and Remus for 'querling like an old married couple.'

Gren x Vicious (Cowboy Bebop) Yeah, Gren just happens to 'not be interested in women' with a Vicious complex. Ha!

Riosin

Solo Duet

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 3:11 am
Uhm~~

DeidaraxSasuke. JustbeacuseI'mafreak^^

T'WAS TEH DRUGS OwO *runs away screaming*

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 5:43 pm
Demi`chan
I totally agree with Aerine Lillet. Tsuzuki/Hisoka. It's so almost there that if you squint, it's like...everywhere. ;3 If that made sense at all...xDD

"Hisoka...you look so cute today!"

XD They're teasing me agaaaaaiiiin....  

blackwhiteandsilver

Bye Bye Adilic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 5:48 pm
Light/L from Deathnote.

*Looks about shiftily*

IT COULD HAPPEN!!!

The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff