Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)
[Harry Potter] =o (Spoilers for movies & books) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lunar Kissed

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 7:28 pm
I bought the special edition DVD of Goblet of Fire today. Yay! I'm such a dork. sweatdrop I admit it, I love to see Malfoy turned into a ferret.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 4:24 am
Harry Potter Slash?

Man, are there any other possible couples in that series? ( Except Ron/Hermoine, I don't mess with them.)

Harry/Draco is my first and favorite coulple.

Followed very closely by Sirius/Snape or Snape/ Remus and then Sirius/Remus...

3nodding

Yes, HP slash ish good.  

Aranel-Raina

Professor Ben Bruckner

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 5:47 am
Okay, I'm probably the only loser guy here who thought Viktor Krum was hot in the Goblet of Fire movie xDDD, which I already bought mainly to see him. I read one FanFiction about Harry/Krum..That was my first actual slash pairing..Yeah..It will always be my favorite. ><. I also really like Harry/Malfoy.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 9:05 am
*Prepares to be beaten* My favorite pairing is...Fred/George...Don't kill me! I can't help it! gonk I pretty much like any pairing that includes a Weasley.(Except Percy><)

I though Viktor was hot in the movie too!  

I am a dumb weeaboo fag

Lunar Kissed

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 8:15 pm
All my Internet friends seem to think that I need to be spending my spring break reading smutty HP fanfics because they send me the links to them.

Irish Chaos, we all love Weasleys! What's not to love? wink  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 10:18 pm
I love rping this stuff. Haven't done any fanfics becuase I get distracted by the yumminess and realize I've just been daydreaming instead of typing. At least rps keep me on my toes. Mostly about Snape. Not a big Snarry person (though someone got me to do it...). Favorites are Lucius/Snape, Remus/Snape, and (this is weird...) Regulus/Snape. Think about it. Does that shed some serious light on why Sirius wanted him dead? Think. Also, it's fun to play with someone you know nothing about, because you have to make inferences and all that good stuff.  

Tsunami!

Skulls_Proserpina

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 10:31 pm
yay! HP slash XD harry/draco, snape/sirius, sirius/harry, rumus/sirius
......hey wait sirius is a whore???? confused  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 9:36 am
Eh... I have trouble getting into Harry Potter slash. Sirius/Remus is the only pairing that really makes any sense to me; Harry and Draco would just never happen (I mean, realistically - Harry hates Draco), and I never really could get used to the idea of Harry and Ron being more than just best friends. Guess I'm weird that way. xd

Edit: How do you RP as Regulus? They never see him in the books. sweatdrop  

I Used To Be Bunny Luv

Tart Blossom

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 10:15 am
A Touch of Irish Chaos
*Prepares to be beaten* My favorite pairing is...Fred/George...Don't kill me! I can't help it! gonk I pretty much like any pairing that includes a Weasley.(Except Percy><)

I like that pairing too ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 11:05 am
Kolekia
A Touch of Irish Chaos

Yay! I'm not alone!  

I am a dumb weeaboo fag

I Used To Be Bunny Luv

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 11:28 am
A Touch of Irish Chaos
Kolekia
A Touch of Irish Chaos

Yay! I'm not alone!

Actually, come to think of it, Fred and George is pretty hot. smile  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 2:16 pm
[Bunny Luv]
A Touch of Irish Chaos
Kolekia
A Touch of Irish Chaos

Yay! I'm not alone!

Actually, come to think of it, Fred and George is pretty hot. smile
I love Fred and George! put them together and you have a very nice and hot pairing. 3nodding  

.[Kalysta].

Artie Ficial

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 12:58 pm
My favourite HP pairing is Remus/Sirius. I just love the two of them together! It's one of my favourites overall as well. Yes yes.

And I like Fred/George. Twincest, yep. heart

...and I read a good Lucuis/Draco fic once... *hides*

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 7:52 pm
Tom/Harry...  

Syntria
Crew

Sexxiedanka02

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 10:41 am
Awwwww i love Draco x Harry ^^  
[The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games