Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 19. ✿ - - - Art And Graphics
Sweet Dreams is giving discounts?! Come in, come in! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sweet Dreams La-La

Hallowed Pumpkin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:46 pm
Clasela

I would love to see you, dear. c:

Dreams Collide

Fullbody? As in, regular style (like the example I have in my signature & first post) or chibi? If in regular style, usually full-bodies are bribes for 100K, give or take. Discounted, half (50K) to seventy-five percent (25K) off would be fine by me! Feel free to low-ball me here--it's a discount shop, that's the whole point. xD c;  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:07 pm
Sweet Dreams-chan, how will you forgo people catching onto the secret code? Like if a certain amount of people post it, and enough people see it... or do you not care? o3o  

The Maharani

Dreams Collide

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:07 pm
Sweet Dreams La-La
Clasela

Dreams Collide

Fullbody? As in, regular style (like the example I have in my signature & first post) or chibi? If in regular style, usually full-bodies are bribes for 100K, give or take. Discounted, half (50K) to seventy-five percent (25K) off would be fine by me! Feel free to low-ball me here--it's a discount shop, that's the whole point. xD c;

then 50k for a fullbody., like the one in the first post. any chance you could color the eyes blue?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:33 pm
The Maharani

Well, I don't really care a whole lot, but if it becomes an issue then I will happily address it by asking the person a question that only someone with knowledge of this guild and/or thread would know. c:  

Sweet Dreams La-La

Hallowed Pumpkin

Sweet Dreams La-La

Hallowed Pumpkin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:36 pm
Dreams Collide
Sweet Dreams La-La
Clasela

Dreams Collide

then 50k for a fullbody., like the one in the first post. any chance you could color the eyes blue?

Sure thing ~ Do you want the rest of it colored too, or just the eyes?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:41 pm
Sweet Dreams La-La
Dreams Collide
Sweet Dreams La-La
Clasela

Dreams Collide

Sure thing ~ Do you want the rest of it colored too, or just the eyes?

its mostly balck and white. so you can choose on that one. im gonna leave it up to your artistic scence.

when you have the art ready send me a trade and ill put in the 50k, dose that work? I like seeing a sample of the art before i pay for it....  

Dreams Collide

Sweet Dreams La-La

Hallowed Pumpkin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:23 am
Dreams Collide

Sure. Pertaining to the trade, what I do is have the customer send the trade with payment (simply to prove you have it). The trade does not have to be completed--rather, it should not be completed until I send you a WIP (work in progress) or Preview of your requested art. The WIP or Preview has "WIP" or "Preview" written over it, as a safeguard that you don't take the artwork for free. Once you've seen the WIP or Preview and approved or made your requested adjustments, then the trade will be completed. Once the payment is received, I send over the full, unmarked version, and Voila! c;  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:35 am
Sweet Dreams La-La
Dreams Collide

Sure. Pertaining to the trade, what I do is have the customer send the trade with payment (simply to prove you have it). The trade does not have to be completed--rather, it should not be completed until I send you a WIP (work in progress) or Preview of your requested art. The WIP or Preview has "WIP" or "Preview" written over it, as a safeguard that you don't take the artwork for free. Once you've seen the WIP or Preview and approved or made your requested adjustments, then the trade will be completed. Once the payment is received, I send over the full, unmarked version, and Voila! c;

ok. ive got an item for sale in mp right now. once it is sold i will send the trade over. 4laugh  

Dreams Collide

Cret-chan
Crew

Timid Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:47 am
Oh my!
Your drawings are lovely! emotion_kirakira

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:39 am
Dreams Collide

Sure! Take your time, dear. c:

Cret-chan

Thank-You! cx I'm happy that you've enjoyed them.  

Sweet Dreams La-La

Hallowed Pumpkin

Dreams Collide

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:52 pm
Sweet Dreams La-La
Dreams Collide

Sure! Take your time, dear. c:

Cret-chan

Thank-You! cx I'm happy that you've enjoyed them.

sent trade. please let me know when the art is ready. heart  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:59 pm
Sweet Dreams La-La
The Maharani

Well, I don't really care a whole lot, but if it becomes an issue then I will happily address it by asking the person a question that only someone with knowledge of this guild and/or thread would know. c:

Lol, give em a hot seat. I was wondering for your sake, just for a heads up >3<  

The Maharani

Dreams Collide

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:20 pm
Sweet Dreams La-La
Dreams Collide

i have sent the trade. hows the art coming along? heart  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:21 pm
Dreams Collide

Ohk... But you just changed your avatar. Is this the one you wish for me to draw, or could you please send me a picture of the correct one?

The Maharani

Haha, it's all fine, dear. c: Thank-You for the concern!  

Sweet Dreams La-La

Hallowed Pumpkin

Dreams Collide

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:57 pm
Sweet Dreams La-La
Dreams Collide

Ohk... But you just changed your avatar. Is this the one you wish for me to draw, or could you please send me a picture of the correct one?

The Maharani

Haha, it's all fine, dear. c: Thank-You for the concern!

this is the right one. i wont change it again until you finish. please make it white and pink in color if possible.  
19. ✿ - - - Art And Graphics

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff