Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)
[Anime][Infinite Ryvius] :P Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yofiel

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 8:26 pm
[Ryoga-chan]
I saw BlueKouji too, and in some ways that is kind of cute. >.< But I saw IkuKou early on, so I clung to that for dear life. xp heart

IkumixKozue... I don't like girls like her. And quite frankly, I never have. >.O I like Aoi though, ticks me off how Kouji always brushes her off and then Fina goes all defend-y. D: Poor Aoi.

Oh hey, you know that scene where Blue was giving everyone their positions on the bridge? I swear, I was expecting him to go up to Yuki, pause and say "Hmm... well, since you're already in bondage, you can be my b***h for the time being." xd

8D;;; *whacked*

Aaw, but BlueKou is so much more...kinky and neat XD but still, like I said before, IkuKou has some awsome slashy moments (especially that bit in the end where Ikumi nearly shoots him... then has this big emotional breakdown... I just got all "aaaaww" XD)

You know, the weirdest thing is that neither do I. Normally she's the kind of girl I'd be looking at and saying "I wish somsone would just slap her already..." XD and she looks really similar to that awfull pigtail-haired girl from Prince of Tennis. God I hate her gonk But Kozoe... She's just so cute XD and like I said.. the ANGST! I nearly cried in that scene where he walks in on her wearing his clothes...*sniffs*
Aoi was okay, my brother thought she was awsome X) but yeah, it was sad seeing Kouji treat her like that when it was obvious she liked him.
Fina was just freaking scary O.o
Fine:*reaching for Kouji's throat* I must cut away the links! yes! *insane smile*
I cant remember why I liked her in the first place o.o *shudder* and didnt she have like, a cult or something later on?

...XD Now wouldent that have made the show so much more entertaining? Though when it comes to Yuki... I find him a bit hard to slash to be honest. I dont know why, usually I have so much fun slashing people liky him X)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 7:59 am
I'm sorry, I can't fully read your post 'cause I'm on Sere 15 of the series. sweatdrop  

Pwndd

Yofiel

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 5:32 pm
O.o oooh, sorry XD I have a bad, bad habit of spoiling things like that to people... How far is sere 15 again? XP  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 6:39 pm
It's when the Guardians were booted from the bridge and everyone's out to get Blue. Poor, poor Blue. ;_;

Oh yeah, and I think Clif was... raped or something. x_x

Pwndd

Yofiel

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 11:37 pm
Oooh, thats when the show just starts to get all angsty biggrin well... angsiter anyayX) Has that thing happened to Kozoe yet?

Cliff? the red haired girl? You mean when she and her green-haired friend got surounded by the guys? I dont THINK she gets raped...XP doesnt someone save them or soemthing?

Oh hey, who's your favorite Zvie? biggrin (or however you spell it>.<)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 10:47 am
I liked Gran, but then he went all EBILY EBIL and stuff, which was cool. x3

I personally like Juli too. Luscon annoyed me to no end. mad

Pwndd

Yofiel

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 7:16 pm
Gran... he was the one Cliff and the green haired girl went all flirty with isnt he? XP

My brother likes Juli, think she's okay (she had a cute thing with Blue, I kinda wish they'd gotten together XP) Aaw, you didnt like Lucson? I LOVED Lucson XD he was all pompous and cute... It was a little annoying in the beggining but he kinda grew on me XD And he takes care of the little kid for a while....does something really sweet for him too...

My all time favorite Zvie though (and my brothers as well, he's also one of both of our favorite characters X3) is Stien. He was just awsome. I swear every single time someone was taken down from power I expected him to take it, but he just...never did.(I can still remember when the Zvie had that public thing where Juli steps down, I was all "Come on Stien! now's your chance!" XD) He just hung around the back and took care of things from the shadows, all cool and calculating like X) he's also one of the coolest looking characters on the show ^_^

...As another note, IkumixStien is my favorite IR slash pairing EVER xd heart There are countless reasons... but saying anything might spoil things, and I'm not sure if you'v seen that far yet X)  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 1:38 pm
Ell Oh Ell, nope, still on Sere 15 due to overload of homework and little to no life. XP

IkumiStein? eek That's a new one, definatly. But possibly the one that I hated myself for (I slashed them in a dream) is Yuki/Kouji. Kouji got kidnapped somehow, and Yuki got all pissed for it and went after the guys into my local shopping mall. x_x Then I went with Aoi and Ikumi and ran after him, trying to search for the two. Very wierd indeed.

Pwndd

Yofiel

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 9:07 pm
It makes sense once you'v seen the majoraty of the series. Trust me X) plus I just think its cute XD one day I'll remember to get that scanner working so I can throw my random fanart around here XD

O.o you had a dream about IR? you lucky girl ;_;
I had a dream where the gundam pilots where all secretly gay and where always making out with each other...XD

I imagine YukiKouji would be a bit like BlueKouji only more angst and violence XD never really liked that pairing though...  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 4:37 pm
YukiKouji would be one of those angst-filled ones where Yuki really secretly loves Kouji and finds that it's against nature to, so he tries to hate him as much as possible.

BlueKouji... I've seen, but BlueYuki is still my second down pairing. After that... XP BlueJuli, you may shoot me in the head.

Pwndd

Yofiel

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 8:35 pm
...The weirdest thing is I feel as though, if I went back and watched the series, thats the impression I'd get from Yuki's jerk-like attitude towards Kuoji O.o

X) I like BlueJuli, its kinda sweet in its own right (I think my brother liked BlueJuli too, but I'm not so sure...)

my second pairing (After IkumixStien, of course XD ) would probably be... BlueKouji... or IkumiKozoe. Or maybe something with that cool blonde music girl in it... I like her razz

I really wanna pair Fina with someone, just because shes so creepy, but I dont know who someone like her could work with XD Sure theres Kouji but they just dont work for me X)  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 2:01 pm
I felt badly for Aoi when Fina kept standing up for Kouji in completly pushing her away, just felt so sorry for the poor girl! >w< As you can see, she's one of my favourite female mech girls. And that doesn't come around too often.

Kozue... I dunno, she came off too Mary Sue to me. >.O Plus, I prefer Ikumi in a yaoi pairing more. x3 Especially that line he said to Kouji that made me giggle like a fangirl. >w  

Pwndd

Yofiel

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 10:06 pm
Hehe... I dunno back before she started getting really REALLY creepy I still kinda liked her (Aoi actually annoyed me a bit back then. I was so sure she had a thing for Yuki as well so whenever she and Kouji had any kind of moment I'd get all annoyed XD She was pretty cool though, looking back) but she was...kinda boring...

Kozoe...Mary Sue? I can sorta see where you got that... But isnt she a bit... spoiled and annoying for Mary Sue? All she ever really did was run around and brag about how much Ikumi loved her, and how she didnt have to work because she coud just take advantage of his high position of authoroty, then hang off his arm, giggle and act girly >.< if she was mary sue she'd have far more redeeming qualities...

...But your right, Yaoi pairings are fun X) I cant remember the series really well, like I sai, but I can watch a few of them on Youtube (the japanease voices sadly arent as good though. Ikumi has one of the hottest english voices I've heard on a anime character O.o)

yee, I got to watch Yuki bash Kouji again X) That was a neat episode (This time, when Yuki got al freaked that had managed to get Kouji's arm bleeding I couldent stop thinking about how slashy the whole thing looked... And then Ikumi kept trying to break them up...Omg, love triangle! XD)  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 12:35 pm
I know! x3 I I found it so slashy - heck! Almost 90% of the anime I hear Hajime Yatate makes has some slash in there. >w<

EEEE! YES! I FRICKEN' AGREE! Bill Switzter's voice is also on Gundam Seed, Cardcaptor Sakura and Megaman NT Warrior too! *swoons* He's got to have one of the sexiest voices around. <333

Pwndd

Yofiel

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 1:33 pm
90% of just about all anime is slashy in some ways X) Hell even if it wasnt the fangirls would find ways of making it slashy anyways (but then there are always some that ar FAR more obvious then others arent there XD)

...The only other a few other characters I can think of with english voices that make me swoon wjere Nagi(I dont care if Weiss Kruess sucked, Nagi's voice was adorable <3) Satoshi(awsome anime, I love Satoshi X3) and Judeau(whom I still get upset about. Why Judeau?! WHY?!*cries*)
But still, Ikumi undoubtubly has the awsomest voice X)

XD I went through the entire series trying to figure out why his voice waas so damn familliar. It wasnt untill I just found the name of his voice actor and actually looked it up.
Who would have thought he'd share a voice with Eli Moon O.o weird.

Omg... I just watched Lord of the Flies last night... And wouldent you believe it, there was a character there who totally reminded me of Ikumi O.o Raplh(who is now a favorite literry character of mine) was the one who tried to keep everyone safe and civilised, and I swear every single time he started preaching about how they needed to have rules of how he just wanted everyone to survive I got all reminiscent of Ikumi O.o

I think they might have actually used Ralph as inspiration for him O.o  
[The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games