Yuki's Plot Zone [ Ladies looking for stallions! ] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

She-Ra of Etheria

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:27 pm
xxx Yuki Bear xxx
Omgosh Kaya would be all over that tail XD <3 She'd follow that thing anywhere and probably not even realize she's been taken captive. Who is his master? o:

Well she may very well get bit by his tail if she was all over it. Ha ha well that would easy on him, especially since he's not the brightest of Soquili out there. His master is Pirata.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:36 pm
She-Ra of Etheria
xxx Yuki Bear xxx
Omgosh Kaya would be all over that tail XD <3 She'd follow that thing anywhere and probably not even realize she's been taken captive. Who is his master? o:

Well she may very well get bit by his tail if she was all over it. Ha ha well that would easy on him, especially since he's not the brightest of Soquili out there. His master is Pirata.

Haha she'd probably just talk to it and poke at it a bit. If it did bite her she'd probably love it more (she's so weird). And she's smart, but she's a tad dense in terms of common sense. She'd just follow him to wherever he's going not realizing what's going on, and then she'd probably be distracted by his master too with her odd looks and be all over the spider.

I can definitely see them being fun to RP together (8

xxx Yuki Bear xxx
Crew

Rampaging Bear

She-Ra of Etheria

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:48 pm
xxx Yuki Bear xxx
Haha she'd probably just talk to it and poke at it a bit. If it did bite her she'd probably love it more (she's so weird). And she's smart, but she's a tad dense in terms of common sense. She'd just follow him to wherever he's going not realizing what's going on, and then she'd probably be distracted by his master too with her odd looks and be all over the spider.

Excellent! Did you want it be as foals or adults? Did you want to start something up for them or did you want me too?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:55 pm
She-Ra of Etheria
xxx Yuki Bear xxx

Excellent! Did you want it be as foals or adults? Did you want to start something up for them or did you want me too?

They can be adults if you want c: I've only been RPing Kaya as a foal so it'd be interesting to have her adult personality in play! And if you could start that'd be great, I'm actually getting ready to head to bed in a few x) But I can tag tomorrow for sure <3  

xxx Yuki Bear xxx
Crew

Rampaging Bear

She-Ra of Etheria

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:12 am
xxx Yuki Bear xxx

Sorry for the delay in starting this, got swallowed by a book last night. Follow Me  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:27 am
She-Ra of Etheria
xxx Yuki Bear xxx

Sorry for the delay in starting this, got swallowed by a book last night. Follow Me

It's totally okay! RL swallowed me up lately x__x Tagged ya in the RP c8  

xxx Yuki Bear xxx
Crew

Rampaging Bear

zephira738

Timid Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:39 am

User Image

Hello there! You have some interesting plot things, and I would enjoy being a part of them if my character suits what you're looking for. I think Char might work for one of the stallions Lullaby lures around, whether or not he is the one who officially basket-flings with her is up to you, provided they get along well I could go either way on that.

Char is strong and brave, a protector and adventurer (though he doesn't go too far from home, he loves his family). He is also terribly respectful of women, having been raised with the impression that girls are naturally good and wonderful, and boys have to work really, really hard to be of near-equal worth. He would have been both friendly and very polite upon meeting Lullaby, and if she showed an interest in him he would have been surprised, then flattered, and more than happy to take on this more-than-friends adventure with her. Upon finding out she was seeing someone else at the same time, he would be deeply hurt and, while still very carefully polite about it, would express that he didn't appreciate being used and that he doesn't think they should see each other anymore. In essence, she betrayed his trust and his not wanting to see her anymore is non-negotiable on his end. He would never physically harm her for it, but he would definitely be cold-shouldering her afterward if she came looking for him.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:44 am

Still interested in RPing Kali or Cao, whenever you're ready for them. Just wanted you to know I haven't wandered off and lost interest. Hope you've been well!

FallenThroughMidnight

Questionable Conversationalist

xxx Yuki Bear xxx
Crew

Rampaging Bear

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:38 am
Gosh I've been so busy @_@. I've moved things around, edited what I'm looking for, and added Jasmine. RP will be slow and I may not take a lot on, since school is killing me.

I'm starting fresh and mostly looking to find my ladies some gentlemen!

Jasmine is top priority, since I have already found her such an adorable lifemate plot. All I need is a stallion to come along for the ride as the cowardly 'arranged-mate' fling that she'll cross paths with later on. emotion_dowant

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:17 pm
Bumpity bump. Still looking for lots of menfolk :B  

xxx Yuki Bear xxx
Crew

Rampaging Bear

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items