Welcome to Gaia! ::

★ The Random Guild: Random People Unite! [[Since 2008]] ★

Back to Guilds

"The Random Guild is like a giant family, except you never get tired of anyone!" - Toxic Pepper 

Tags: Random, Contest, Gold, Friends, Hangout 

Reply 17: Roleplay Forum
The Random Adventures Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Katana left the site

Angelic Shade

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:17 pm
"How about we split up?" Alyss suggested. "You can borrow some psychic powers." She shivered.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:51 pm
Zena though this was a strange request, but considering the situation it was better if they split up if they wanted to find a way out. "Alright then, I'll go left. ANd thanks for your offer, but you'll need all the power you have if you want to surivive so I'll pass. Besides I can make myself invisible." Patting Alyssa on the shoulder, Zena gave Alyssa a warm small smile before departing into the darkness of the left tunnel. "Good luck, alyssa. Don't make me have to come back in here to get you." echoed Zena's voice.  

-IDebito-

Newbie Raider

6,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Katana left the site

Angelic Shade

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:51 pm
Alyss smiled and set off. "I'll tell you if find something."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:18 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image "Star" User Image

I want to swim away but don't know how
Sometimes it feels just like I'm fallin' in the ocean

Name: Star
Three SuperAwesomePowers: Flight, Telekinesis, Empathic healing
Supplies & Weapons: Mommy says band aids, Could save you one day., Oh did you cute yourself baby?, Mommy doesn't want me to use this.

OutOfCrayons:

MikaSlut

Shy Cleric

MikaSlut

Shy Cleric

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:30 pm

OutOfCrayons:

Inside the cave Star huddles in a balls as she playfully bangs chunks of ice together using her powers to entertain herself.

Powers: Flight, Telekinesis, Empathic healing
Supplies & Weapons: Mommy says band aids, Could save you one day., Oh did you cute yourself baby?, Mommy doesn't want me to use this.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:41 pm
Alyss noticed the thumping had returned. She did a thought scan. Is that... A human? I'm going to investigate. She went to the direction that her psychic powers instructed.  

Katana left the site

Angelic Shade

-IDebito-

Newbie Raider

6,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:42 pm
In the darkness Zena walked, but it was strange that the sound had suddenly stopped. Fear was definitely building up inside of her, but it was best if she stayed calm. Combing her hair back she sat down. It was defintely too quiet, thought Zena.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:33 pm
KatanaXD

OutOfCrayons:

"This is boring." She says dropping two large pieces makes a loud thump. "Where is everybody?" Sarah says looking around one last time before lying down to take a nap. Floating there as she rest she hears something in the distance. Getting up Sarah quickly hides behind a rock waiting to see who or what it was.

Powers: Flight, Telekinesis, Empathic healing

MikaSlut

Shy Cleric

-IDebito-

Newbie Raider

6,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:10 pm
Zena had been walking for awhile when she hit a dead end. "aw man, seriously. What do I do now." Unsure of what to do she was about to sit down again, when she felt a chill run through her spin. Quickly she whipped around, but nothing was there. "Hey! Whose there? Show yourself." But only silence followed after. "Maybe it is just the cold" though Zena. "it has been getting colder."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:47 pm
Name: Maryellen Lovett
Three SuperAwesomePowers: Strength, invisibility, fire control.
Other info: --

PierceTheSirensAndMen

Aiding

Dapper Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:56 am
Added a bit to the application because i wanted to reveal more about me. I hope thats okay sweatdrop

Name: Keisuke Kazuya Inoue
Name Meaning: The Blessing Between The To Be Harmony (of the) Town Above
Abilities: Take-Over
Allows the user to take over a living force and become them. However, the opponent must have lost the battle in order for the ability to take place, other-wise the user can only use pre-used take overs.
Requip
Gives the user the ability to change weapons or even armor during and out of battle. The user must either use the ability scan, or have a scanning tracker to add weapons or armor to their "collection".
Scan
A rare ability, in which the user can add items to their "collection" as well as see other users around the area and can even obtain information about the user nearby.
Image:
[ X ]
Information: Keisuke, or "Kei" is a Wizzard from a once banned guild, in which he now seeks a new adventure. Not much is known about Keisuke, however it is told he is also a male model, adored by many girls, however, women are not of his interest..  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:16 pm
Alyss thought she saw someone new in this icy, ahem BOILING VOLCANO!!!
"Run!" she said as lava spit up on her, holding on to the last of the ice chunks.  

Katana left the site

Angelic Shade

the Demon lord1

2,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 7:36 pm
-IDebito-
Zena had been walking for awhile when she hit a dead end. "aw man, seriously. What do I do now." Unsure of what to do she was about to sit down again, when she felt a chill run through her spin. Quickly she whipped around, but nothing was there. "Hey! Whose there? Show yourself." But only silence followed after. "Maybe it is just the cold" though Zena. "it has been getting colder."
his footsteps eco down the hall has if it was come up to her as it seems he sood in sight he not for n fact he was Riley in the shadow just watching her  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 7:38 pm
-IDebito-
his footsteps eco down the hall has if it was come up to her as it seems he sood in sight he not for n fact he was Riley in the shadow just watching her  

the Demon lord1

2,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Katana left the site

Angelic Shade

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 3:36 am
Lava continued to pour in from seemingly nowhere. "We should find higher ground," said Alyssa. "I can turn into a pterodactyl and carry someone up."  
17: Roleplay Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff