Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[Original] Ash of angel wings... (Needs Demon Gods) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

legato_darkfall

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 11:46 am
He smiled as he looked down, his lips parting as he laughed softly. "Pure? My child...you are still one of us. It dose not matter." He said as he looked down at him, his wings moving ever so slightly. "Don't worry... you are one of the most pure that I have met." He sighed as he held his hand out to the halfling. "Let's go. I can't stand how many people are looking at us."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 6:07 pm
Anduil glanced nervously around. Sure enough, they had drawn quite a crowd. He flushed a little, raising his wings to cover his face as he followed Cerucuhs.
His mind was in a whirl. So much was happening, and it was all happening so fast. He tried to organize what had happened in his brain as he walked.
He had entered the city for one reason--to look at, and maybe even touch, the Tower of Cerucuhs. He had approached the tower, and was chased away by the city guards. He'd managed to fall at the feet of Cerucuhs himself. And instead of being scorned, as was the case with most--if not all--other Angels, Anduil was being helped by the Higharch. It was as if the gods had taken his wildest dream and turned it into reality.
After a minute or two, Anduil pulled his wings back from his face, once more folding them tightly around his body (he was wont to do that when addressing someone he beleived superior). "Higharch..." He couldn't beleive what he was about to say, and who he was about to say it to--but Cerucuhs radiated an aura that said plain as day that you could tell him almost anything. "Higharch, why is it that Angels sometimes act so much like Humans?"
He continued quickly, for fear of having offended Cerucuhs. "Some Angels...most Angels...they judge others by what they look like, not what they are. And Humans do the same. It's...uncanny."

((I HATE MY CURFEW MARK! Grr...))  

Mutou_Miriku

legato_darkfall

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 1:56 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 1:45 pm
((Aww...feel better soon! Have some E-roses! @--^-- @--^-- @--^--!))

"I think I'll just have some salad, thank you," Anduil replied distractedly, staring around at the tower. Not even his wildest thoughts matched how the place looked. There were tapestries all over the walls, woven with bright threads that shimmered in the light. The floors were covered in soft rugs. and there was a spiral staircase leading up and up, until he could barely see where it ended.
I wish I had a home like this...but I have no home...  

Mutou_Miriku

DragonSlayerFemale

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 9:59 am
Please don't let anyone find me. Kala thought, I may be a demon but I fight on the side of the angels. If the either side found out I was here...  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 10:08 am
He looked out over into the kitchen and nodded as he moved almost like a ghost. His long hair then bound by the band that he had in a free hand. Once he made his way to the marble covered counters and the stainless steel sink he washed his hands then moved to the fridge, his wings folded and well....small. Too small to fly, that was something that was never passed on in the legends and storys.

(( Sorry it took so long, I had to format my computer...it had a nasty virus and a spybot thing that droped more of them once I delted them. =_= It sucked))  

legato_darkfall

DragonSlayerFemale

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 10:21 am
I wonder what he's doing with the little one? How curious that they seem to be friends...She thought while hiding in a corner in the hopes that by some slim chance she won't be seen..  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 10:30 pm
He in fact did not notice her but kept on making the food, his eyes down on the knife that he choped away with, even if he knew she was there the chances were that the Gods would remove her. Only the ones with his invitation were alowed in. He looked away for a moment then yelped, he had been careless and sliced his finger slightly, his eyes shifting down to the small red line as he set the knife to the side and ran his hand under some hot water.  

legato_darkfall

Mutou_Miriku

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 3:33 am
Anduil jumped and Cerucuhs's yelp. "Are you all right?"
He jerked his head to the side suddenly. He thought he'd seen something out of the corner of his vision.
His eyes narrowed. The left half of his vision had superior dark-sight--and so he saw the demon crouched in the shadows, watching them.
He back stiffened. Oh, no...that's not...that can't be...Kala?! Oh Gods, I'm dead, if she recognizes me I'm dead...  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 9:46 am
Wait a second! Kala thought, Can it be... no, there's no way he'd dare come here, would he?WAIT! I think it is but, that's impossible, Anduil's supposed to be dead!  

DragonSlayerFemale

legato_darkfall

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 3:12 pm
"Anduil, what is it?" He asked as he walked up, his finger wraped now to stop the blood, then he noticed her, his eyes wide now as he picked a knife up off the counter. "How did you get in here!?" He howled as he got ready to fight, his wings fliping open as he looked at her, his blood stained wings seemingly growing as they were now just as large as any other angels. "GUADRS!" He called as he took in deep breaths.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 3:33 pm
Anduil's eyes were wide with fear. Memories were slamming into him, leaving him paralyzed. He had tricked her into helping him, using his glamour to look full-demon--and when she found out, she had attacked and abandoned him. He knew she thought he was dead--and he knew that if she caught him again, she would make sure he was dead.  

Mutou_Miriku

DragonSlayerFemale

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 9:47 am
She runs out into the hall as quickly as possible only to run into three well equipped guards. So she darts around trying to find an escape but the only way out is through the window...a half a dozen floors above ground. "I'll have to get him later," she thought, "right now I just need to get out of here alive...I hope they don't have archers!"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 12:28 pm
He looked at the female demon as he smirked and ran twords her, wings ready to take to the air. "Run demon!" He snarled as he pulled a katana from between his wings. It was his wepon, his bane, his least used tool. A look of madness was in his eyes, someone had invaded his home. That was his and he would not have uninvited Demons or angels disgrace him like this. His white robes danced after him as he ran, his wings slightly spread with the red glittering as the sun glimmered off them.  

legato_darkfall

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces