Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ninja Toybox

Back to Guilds

A Guild literally chock full of ANY type of Role Play! Careful, contains epic action, romance, and CHEEZE! 

Tags: harry potter, werewolves vampires, fantasy, romance, role play 

Reply ☾Fantasy/Mythology
The Michi Inn/Fantasy/Open Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lD r e a m s h i f t e rl

Feisty Shapeshifter

31,350 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:09 am
A thick fog covered the landscape at the foot of the mountains, shrouding what lay below in mystery. The full moon and stars were visible but for a few moments before being overtaken by cloud cover. Nature was conspiring to keep everything in silence, everything in peaceful solitude.

A solitary building lay cloaked within the unnatural shroud of quiet and mist. It was true; this was no ordinary weather pattern. The sudden onslaught of haze had been summoned by wards protecting a most unique place...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Upon entering the building, one would discover it's more than what it seems outside. For starters, it was much larger within than it appeared to be outside. Another anomaly one would notice is, while the outside was fashioned in a traditional Japanese style, the same model was not completely matched within the holding. To one side, there was a small space dedicated to a normal Japanese dining area. To the other, which actually overtook most of the main hall, were chairs, stools, and tables, the like of which many western and European cultures were adjusted to. This building was in fact quite a magical one. Not only did it shape itself to one's desire, but it was also a connection between worlds. This fact proven so by the various unique beings present, sitting casually at tables and drinking. However, one would take note of a presence above the rest, an impressive yet enigmatic being. A woman clothed in a kimono that could instantly be identified as inhuman and in charge. She would share a small, welcoming smile, signaling acceptance into her lair.

"Welcome to the Michi Inn."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:10 am
User ImageUser ImageA silver-haired woman garbed in a blue kimono sat behind the bar, eyes closed as steam drifted up from the cup of hot sake cradled in her gloved hands. She sat quietly contemplating the serenity; many of the inn's inhabitants had taken to their rooms, and those who remained sat drinking by themselves or having muttered conversations. Her thoughts slowly wandered to each presence, picking out auras in her mind, until eventually, the topic of her attention changed to the world outside her home. She could sense the wards activating, doing their job, and silently hoped it would be enough. "Lady Kazuko?" The whispered question pulled the woman dubbed Kazuko away from her thoughts. She took a sip of sake before slowly opening her eyes. "How many times have I told you that you needn't call me 'Lady' Kazuko?" she replied calmly to the elven girl to which the voice that had interrupted her thoughts belonged.

"Ah, yes, forgive me," she replied, looking sheepishly toward the ground. "No need to be so formal with me either, my dear," she replied. "Now, what is it that you need, Airyndel?" The young elven woman- Airyndel- looked back up to her, worry in her eyes. "It's about the wards..." Kazuko studied her as she replied, "Yes? What about them?" Airyndel sighed before saying, "I have been wondering, lately, if they have been enough. Is there anything I could possibly do to add to them? Any way I can help?" Kazuko smiled. "I will let you know when help is needed, Airy. Thank you for your concern." Airy nodded and pulled up a stool in front of the bar, resting her elbows on the bar, then her head on her upturned palms.

"I've been thinking lately," she began, looking past Kazuko to the bottles gleaming in the light. "I think I am out of practice with magic. I could use a little help, if you wouldn't mind," she said, smiling as she turned her head to look at her. Kazuko smiled in response and said, "We can practice some later, dear. For now, let us simply enjoy the quiet." Airy smiled and nodded, then lifted a hand toward the bottles. A clear bottle filled with a light green liquid floated toward her and was soon within her grasp. The bottle cap popped off of its own accord then Airy took a sip from the honeydew melon juice, then closed her eyes as she listened to the near quiet. Kazuko gave a small smile as she observed this, then took a sip from her sake and closed her eyes as well.

All was silent... for now.

Feisty Shapeshifter

31,350 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150

akari_kirishima

Ruthless Sex Symbol

10,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:28 am
User Image

The sound of a bell chimes in the darkness of the night, blood-red hair flown in the cold night air, the sound of geta click-clacking on the road can be heard as she walks along the neighborhood.
A girl in a black one-piece stares at the rising moon as she hums a lonely yet calming melody, the lights from the lanterns cast her shadow on the flat road, the shadow of a cat.

She wanders around the area as if she was looking for something. something that she longs for; a place to stay.
her footsteps soon takes her far form the human's territory, bringing her nearer to the woods on the foot of a mountain.
the fog grew thicker each time she walks forward, but not even a second she ever feel lost.
over the thick white fog, she could feel an aura that she is fond of, something that only a non-human can feel. she feels that the fog doesn't bother her view as she walks into a silhouette of a building.
her sight was set on the now clear as day building of an inn, without a doubt she steps forward and take a peek inside.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:57 pm
User ImageUser Image

A new presence entered Kazuko's senses. In her mind's eye, an aura was visible by the door of her inn. Her eyes slowly opened, and she smiled softly. "Welcome to the Michi Inn." At the sound of Kazuko's voice addressing a newcomer, Airyndel also opened her eyes and looked toward the door. "Hello there," she said with a smile. Green eyes were greeted by the sight of a cat-girl at the door. A bakeneko, if she recalled correctly; it had been a while since she had seen one of them. "Welcome. Please, come in; it must be cold outside."

akari_kirishima

Feisty Shapeshifter

31,350 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150

akari_kirishima

Ruthless Sex Symbol

10,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:31 pm
User Image

Her ears stood up and twitched at the sound of two women welcoming her, although she noticed them, she didn't look straight to them for she was amazed by the inside of the building. A slight shine could be seen on her eyes as she excitedly scans around the room, at last her eyes were set on the two women that greeted her earlier.

She came over to them, "hello there, My name is Akari", she bowed slightly, almost informally. "Could this be the place that i've been hearing about? this is amazing.", of course her question clearly states that this place is the inn where many races would stay in, that is, many races except human.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:37 pm
User ImageUser ImageKazuko smirked a bit and replied, "Yes, this is the Michi Inn, a safe haven for those of the supernatural and magical world. I am Kazuko, the innkeeper." Airyndel looked her over and said, "And I am Airyndel, her assistant. I think you'll quite enjoy your stay here. If you need anything, don't hesitate to ask. Now, what can we get you?" Though she could recall that cats liked milk and fish. She shot a glance toward the kitchens as though prepping herself to go. Airy looked back at Akari, smiling sweetly. The girl was cute, in appearance and excitement over having discovered the inn.

At the bar

akari_kirishima

Feisty Shapeshifter

31,350 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150

akari_kirishima

Ruthless Sex Symbol

10,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:31 am
User Image

"It's a pleasure to meet you. And please, no need to bother yourself", She smiled.
"So what the spirits has been talking about is true, this place really does exist. I have been seeking this place for a while now, lately there is this unknown force that has been showing our whereabouts to the humans. The presence of the spirits has been considered a nuisance towards humans, even though we only roam around and do nothing to harm them", she explained to the two women, even though she can guess from their looks that they already know about this information.
Of course that she feels safer in that place, but that doesn't convince her that the inn would be a save place forever.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:49 pm
User ImageUser Image"Ah, but it is no trouble, that is what we are here for," replied Kazuko to Akari's first comment. She remained quiet during her explanation. The whereabouts of her inn were threatened as well, hence the wards she had put in place to cause such a thick fog. "Fret not, for I intend to keep this place a safe haven from the mortals," Kazuko said calmly, ending the statement with a small smile. Airyndel also smiled and nodded. "Yes, we're sure you'll find this place to be well guarded against the humans," she said, looking past her to one of the windows. Indeed the fog did not seem like it would vanish anytime soon. Additionally, Kazuko was ready to put more wards in place should those fail. "I hope your journey has treated you well, though feel free to rest here as long as you need," said Kazuko. Airyndel reached over to grab her melon juice then took a swig before looking curiously at Akari. "Where do you hail from, if you don't mind me asking?"

At the bar

akari_kirishima

Feisty Shapeshifter

31,350 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150

akari_kirishima

Ruthless Sex Symbol

10,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:21 pm
User Image

"Ah, that's right, i'm in an inn", she laughed a little on her mistake.
She nodded on both kazuko and airy's word, what they put out there will keep this place away from the humans.
"Thank you for your hospitality. I used to live in a shrine not far from here, but since the humans starts kicking us out, i became a wanderer that comes and go from place to place". She laughed as if nothing happened as she explained where she came from.

It is true that the inn is safe enough for now, but something just won't stop bothering her."Please, let me assist you on protecting the inn. The mortals may seems like a weak being, but we shall not underestimate them.", she bowed.
Akari has been living long enough around the humans, she understands much of their life style.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:08 pm
User ImageUser ImageKazuko smiled in response to her words. "You wish to help? Let me see..." She thought for a moment on what she could do to protect the inn, but felt it might be a bit early to decide on that. "I think, for now, you must rest. When I know what you're capable of... we can talk more about it. Now then... if you are not too tired, why don't you tell me a little more about yourself? And I'll be happy to answer questions as well." Kazuko kept on her trademark slight smile, one that was friendly yet seemed like she was hiding something. No one at the inn truly knew Kazuko- not even Airyndel. "Ah, but first, is there anything we can get you?" Airy asked again.

At the bar
akari_kirishima

Feisty Shapeshifter

31,350 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150

akari_kirishima

Ruthless Sex Symbol

10,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:24 pm
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Of course, i understand if you want to test my quality into handling things like this", she smiled towards Kazuko.
"hmm...more about myself,huh?". She puts one of her finger upon her lips, as if trying to remember the things that has happened in her life.
"Well as for my name, you already know it. I am the fourth descendants of the Kirishima clan. As i told you earlier, i used to live in a shrine and became an "assistant" of a kitsune there, while he helps protect the humans that prays in the shrine from bad spirits, i keep the spirits that live around that area away from exorcist. i've been doing that for about fifty years since i came to that shrine, some of the humans destroyed that place to build more living place for their growing population, and so i moved out". She looked a bit down as she tells about the shrine. Although for her it seems like only a short time ago, but it was actually a story from a long time ago.
" And wow, Airy. you really care about serving people here,huh?", she giggled. "if you insist so much, then i request for a hot tea, please."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:07 pm
The Innekeeper
Kazuko
The Innkeeper's Assistant
Airyndel

User ImageUser ImageAiryndel blushed a bit and said, "I'm sorry, I just feel the need to be useful. There hasn't been much work for me tonight, and I like to make sure our guests are comfortable. Ah, I will be right back." Airy shuffled off to the kitchen to prepare the tea. "I'm sorry to hear what happened to your home," Kazuko said, frowning. Actions like these were the reasons why she was hesitant to let humans near her inn. And by hesitant, she meant doing whatever she could to keep the place hidden. Of course, if any such unlikely event was to occur, she would hold the advantage. But the point was to keep her home hidden from mortal eyes... Which was becoming more of a challenge lately. Her eyes darted toward the door for a moment. Perhaps more wards would help reassure them all that their safe haven was indeed as safe as intended. Her gaze drifted back to the bakeneko and she said, "Well Akari, you may consider this your home should you wish. Of course, any help in return would be appreciated." She thought for a bit. "I will find a way to put your abilities to use." She ended her statement with her signature slight smile. Airy returned shortly, pouring some tea for Akari before sitting down and looking curiously between the two.

At the bar

akari_kirishima

Feisty Shapeshifter

31,350 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150

akari_kirishima

Ruthless Sex Symbol

10,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:43 am
User Image

Akari could only laugh as she saw Airy scurrying to the kitchen, it has been a while since she saw an immortal being so lively these days.
"That's some cute assistant ya got there", she said to Kazuko with a slight teasing smile, as if wanting to say "If i was not a girl, i would have hit on her".
She tried not to lose the smile on her face on hearing Kazuko's word, she felt sympathy in it, but she could only shrugs it away as she sigh. "Not everything you have will last forever, at least...that's what people say,right?", said her.

Kazuko had finished talking just when Airy came back and poured the tea for her. She took the cup and slowly drinks the tea, not bothering the temperature of it. "Aah, it feels so refreshing. Thanks, Airy!", the look on her face clearly showed that she was satisfied with the beverage the elf served to her.
"And lady Kazuko, it would be my pleasure if i will be able to help you protect this place", her usual cheery face came back as she imagined gaining a safe place for the kinds of her once more.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:52 pm
User ImageUser Image
Her hunter green cloak didn't slow her down as the petite young woman flitted from within the thick mist, hugging a chocolate brown teddy bear with black button eyes and a matching nose to her chest. She didn't care when her hood slipped to reveal her ashen colored hair. The female appeared younger than her years. The bottom of the dark red obi's ribbon and her black kimono was lined with mud as she tried to lose the humans that had once chased her and her brother whom was dashing right beside her. The pink rose had stayed in her hair the whole time, amazingly. The tall male vampire seemed unamused as his nightmare black eyes glanced back. It seemed that they had lost their pursuers when they had entered a thick fog. Silently, the two travelers began to slow their retreat to a walk.

"Do you think they will follow?" The younger vampire inquired softly to her companion as she pulled her cloak closer around herself. Her deep brown eyes seemed a little nervous compared to her calmer partner. "We cannot be sure but it does not sound like it..." He answered just as softly which to humans it would be almost impossible to hear. As they walked further into the fog, they spotted a single building by itself. It was odd but not unnerving like it should've been. Rather, they felt drawn to it, almost welcomed for a reason they had yet to understand other than it felt...safe.

Despite the cold that he didn't feel as much, the male vampire took his black cloak and shielded his companion from the coming rain that he could sense would come soon. His hood was still up and hid most of his face. He wasn't blinded though as they walked up to the door. The female vampiress hadn't waited an just walked out from under her brother's cloak to open the door. Walking into the building, her big brown eyes looked around and took in their surroundings. Her companion looked around as well after closing the door behind him without a sound. The petite vampiress had an unreadable expression like her companion with equally proper posture as they looked to the European/Western style on one side then the traditional Japanese tea room; not missing the three women at the bar, she walked up to them and was politely patient before asking with her brother following behind her. "Excuse me, but is this an inn?" Her soft soprano of a voice that was smooth and rich as melted chocolate, portrays a sensual yet innocent mischievousness and naturally melodic to the ears.

At the bar

Aeval_Silvertongue

Timid Hunter

Feisty Shapeshifter

31,350 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:19 am
The Innekeeper
Kazuko
The Innkeeper's Assistant
Airyndel

User ImageUser ImageKazuko smirked and nodded at her words. "Yes, she is. I've seen my fair share of men trying to sway her to their side. Her expression became more neutral at her next comment. "They say nothing lasts forever... I would like to prove them wrong." Her eyes drifted to scan her inn; she planned to keep this safe haven going as long as possible. She smiled upon Airy's return and the contentedness of her guest.

Airyndel smiled when she saw that Akari was pleased. "It is no trouble," she replied. Kazuko smiled her signature slight smile at Akari's last statement. "I am glad to have the extra help."

It was a few minutes later when the door to her inn opened and a couple more guests entered. "Indeed it is. Welcome to the Michi Inn," she said with a smile.

At the bar

akari_kirishima

Aeval_Silvertongue

☾Fantasy/Mythology

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out