Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 03. ✿ - - - Role Playing
The Winter Rose Inn and Tavern [Literate Free Form RP] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady_Whitetree

Newbie Noob

8,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Profitable 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:42 am
Lily looked around the inn, a mixture of amazement and confusion on her face. "Why is it in this state, though? Is it abandoned? This is odd..." Lily tilts her head slightly as she says the last sentence. It sure is cold in here. "Athena, do you know if there's some way to warm this place up? It's really cold." As Lily says this, she shivers.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:41 am
Cece allowed herself a break. She'd been taking a shortcut to Barton with friends, but she lost them halfway through the forest. She'd walked North and found this place. Was it safe?

Standing up from where she was sitting, she noticed a few voices from around her. She padded up to the door and knocked. She needed directions. But nothing happened. She slowly opened the door, afraid of what she might find. "Hey, can I get directions?" She felt herself shiver. It was so cold in here.

Bloorigard2

Freebie User

water_nymph2009

7,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:02 pm
Fara walks quietly throughout the house trying to find at least one person. As she walked through the house she looks at the walls and notices the pictures placed neatly in rows showing happy people, people with faces aglow with happiness. Though they all looked different that happiness was present in every photo. Fara scans all of the photos and, without realizing it, smiles along with them.
Carefully walking down the hallway she turns and makes her way quite accidentally into the kitchen. Fara scrunches up her nose in slight disgust at the pile of dirty dishes and the strange smell emanating from the fridge. Placing a hand over her nose she makes her way briskly walking into another room. There she unexpectedly walks into a room with two ladies talking. While she got up her nerve to say hello another person made herself known by asking directions as she walked through the front door. Which she also realized she should ask.

"Um, yeah. Do you now where we are or if there's a phone?" she asks softly, careful not to startle anyone by her sudden appearance.
As she looked carefully around waiting for an answer she noticed another looking out at the bushes. Curious she thinks to herself. Tilting her head she also spotted another looking in through a doorway she must have missed walking through the house. There are a lot of people here. Wonder what were going to do now.

Cece Dusk

darlindol17

Bloorigard2

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:30 pm
Cece exhaled with relief. Someone else was lost. The girl had appeared out of no where, but her soft tone made it look like she was either shy or scared. Both would be appropriate since she walked down the dusty hall, which probably had something or someone hidden in it. Shivering, Cece shook the thought of someone hiding in here, waiting. Perhaps a ghost could...

"Well, if this used to be an inn, then the innkeeper must be here somewhere, right?" Cece looked at all the curious people. They could run it. Or not. Was it abandoned? Why was it not listed anywhere?

water_nymph2009

Freebie User

Lady_Whitetree

Newbie Noob

8,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Profitable 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:49 pm
Cece Dusk

Lily tilted her head slightly, pondering the idea that the innkeeper was somewhere around. "Wait, if the innkeeper is somewhere here, why hasn't he cleaned up? Could he be... No, never mind." Lily shook off the thought that the innkeeper was a ghost or a vampire, or worse. "Oh! I forgot! My name's Lily. Nice to meet you." Lily turns to the other girl. "I'm not sure where a phone is, sorry. We can look, though."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:10 pm
Pondering the girls question she says questionably "Maybe its abandoned? It would explain why no ones here and why its so cold"
"Oh, thank you. I was just worried that my mother would be worried about me" Fara replied to the girl with a warm smile. "Your name is lily? My name is Fara. And your name is..." she questioned to the girl in the doorway. While she waits for a reply she steps fully into the now clean looking room. Tilting her head she curiously looks around and then shivers slightly from the cold. After looking at the improvement of the room she say "I think I'll start in cleaning the kitchen and start on some hot chocolate, unless anyone wants anything else? Do you think the owner would mind us using their kitchen?" For now she thinks to herself I should help out, I'm sure mother would understand. Its a good thing cooking is one of my specialties I'm sure everyone is starving Judging by how clean this room is compared to the rest of the house. She thinks to herself a plan already forming in her mind.

Cece Dusk

Bloorigad2

water_nymph2009

7,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Freebie User

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:35 pm
Cece listened to them speak their names. "You can call me Cece," she smiled sweetly. Watching everyone, she got lost in her thoughts before Fara spoke again. "I doubt the owner is even alive," she mumbled. Walking into the kitchen, Cece helped clean up.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:31 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Athena was surprised when numerous other people began to fill the inn. She looked around nervously at them, wanting to introduce herself but being too afraid. She shrank back from the others and moved closer to Lily for safety. Her body trembled, and her green eyes were wide with fear. She was afraid of strangers, and having so many of them around her at one time was too much for the girl. She liked the girl with the dark brown hair the best. Fara, was it? She seemed just as shy as Athena. She looked at the girl, not blinking, and listened to the conversation. She figured that if she just stood there long enough without moving that nobody would notice her. She didn't make a sound, hiding behind Lily.

darlindol17

Bashful Cutie-Pie

7,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Freebie User

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:30 pm
Cece stacked a bunch of dusty plates in a pile, ready to be washed. She pushed back her long-ish brown hair and turned around to ask. Spying a girl hiding behind Lily, she simply smiled to her and turned back to the dishes and continued. She remembered being shy long ago. Everywhere, she was afraid of speaking up. School, stores, everywhere but home.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:23 pm
Kit looks around, sensing more humans. She wanders into the inn, sees a set of stairs, and glides up on silent feet.

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

water_nymph2009

7,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:48 pm
Fara went gazed around the room once more and saw one of the other girls hide behind lily. Seeing as she was shy Fara decided to not pursue the other girls name but instead decided to wait for her to get comfortable enough to tell her without prompt. She then turned and entered the kitchen. Seeing as Cece was washing dishes she decided to first clean the floor of its fine layer of dust with a broom and dust pan. Once she was finished she searched around and found an old bucket and mop. she then started on the floor.
After about 15 minutes the floor looked good enough that she went tentatively to the fridge.

Holding a hand in front of her face she proceeded to open the fridge door. As soon as the door open Fara was hit with a mixture of relief, disgust and then disappointment. Relief at finding the fridge relatively clean, disgust at the smell that seemed to come from the curdled milk and disappointment at the relatively empty shelves. She then used her fore fingers to gingerly lift the milk out of the fridge and walking fast paced to the trash can, careful not to spill a drop. There she unceremoniously disposed of the offending item.

So gross she thought to herself with a slight shiver, sometimes I dislike my sensitive nose. Remembering the smell once again her throat closed up in a slight gagging action. Pushing the memory far away, though it only happened moments ago she walked briskly away and went back to the fridge.

Taking inventory she found some eggs that didn't seem spoiled just yet and a few other wilted vegetable that were beyond saving. Into the trash they go she thought with a slight bit of amusement.Closing the fridge door she then proceed to dump the vegetables into the trash. Once again she went back to the fridge and opened up the freezer. There she found some frozen meats. Some freezer burned and others not along with some frozen vegetable. Peas, carrots and corn she rattled of in her head.

After serving the freezer she then moved onto the cabinets. She searched and found a couple spices lining the bottom of one shelf and in another found an unopened bag of rice. Perfect she thought to herself and now if only there was some..."Oh" she exclaimed in surprised delight. She had found some tea packets shoved behind a half full bag of sugar.

Undoubtedly there would be other items around but what she found she would be able to make a meal. She paused long enough to ponder if the owner would mind the use of her kitchen she shook her head and decided, this house seems to be abandoned so I'll just think of it that way. Nodding her head in silent confirmation of her own inner battle of misgivings.
Nervously she then walked up to Cece and asked "Would you mind giving me a teapot and another pot, maybe a spoon of some sort" . Hopeing she didn't sound to pushy she then asked "And a frying pan, please" she ended with a smile.

darlindo117

Cece Dusk

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:00 pm
Cece watched Fara with an amused expression. After taking inventory, she walked up to her. "Sure, I can find those. I've been in an old house designed like this. If I remember..." her voice trailed off as she kneeled on the ground, mini-hoping over to cabinets around the fridge. Opening one gingerly, as though it would turn to dust if moved to quickly, she stuck her hand deep into the open area and pulled out a teapot. "One done," she mumbled, searching again. She pulled out a frying pan, blowing away the dust bunnies. She placed it on the floor, sticking her head in this time to see. There was a small pot inside, but no matching lid. She brought it out anyways, putting it on top of the frying pan.

Standing up, she swiftly moved to the other side of the kitchen and pulled on a small drawer. Inside were wonderfully crafted silver silverware. She simply pointed to the spoon section. "Take your pick," she smiled.

Freebie User

water_nymph2009

7,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:40 pm
Smiling in thanks Fara gently took the dishes, walked to the sink. She then placed them on the free space next to where she would wash the dusty dishes. Next, she walked over to the drawer indicated by lily to be holding silverware. Looking over the fine silverware she delicately picked up a large spoon. This would serve her purpose nicely.

Walking she then placed the spoon in the pot and placed them in the sink were she rinsed them off quickly and efficiently. Looking around she searches for a clean looking wash cloth to dry the dishes. After a little searching she finds a drawer with multiple clothes. Most of those cloths were unfortunately torn and or randomly covered in holes. Picking one up that seemed to be free of the large holes she dried the dishes. Setting the pan and spoon aside she placed the teakettle on the stove that miraculously lit with minimal trouble. Then she took the pot and poured the desired amount of rice in and then covered the rice in the right amount of water. Nodding in satisfaction, she placed the pot on the stove allowing it to boil and cook the rice.

As she prepared everything everything in the background seemed to fade for a minute. Coming to reality she realized another person was in the room. Blushing at her dreamlike state she was in she turned to Cece and asked "If you wouldn't mined, most of the stuff I need done is finished so," she paused and then said "could you possible find the dining room and clean in there? Maybe even set the table?" Waiting for a reply she heard the whistling noise of the teakettle.

She walked over to the cabinet that she had found earlier contained tea and placed it on the counter top.she briefly remember then that she would need cups. she then opened one of the last cabinets that she had not searched, near the ones that Cece had revealed to contain the pots and pan. She gleefully found mugs perfect for tea. Quickly she rinsed and carefully picked up the steaming kettle and poured the hot water into 5 cups. Remembering all of the people that she had seen/glimpsed in the other room and included herself. Pausing she raised her head and asked inquiringly, with a slight tilt of the head, another question "Would you like some tea to?"

Cece Dusk

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:36 pm
Cece sighed and walked over to the dining area, quickly finding a white cloth. She had the table set by the time Fara asked if anyone wanted tea. "I'd love some!" Cece called out, liking the sound of a drink in this dusty place. She stretched a little. "Perhaps, after a little break, we should explore the rooms."  

Freebie User

water_nymph2009

7,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:23 pm
Cece Dusk

Fara hears Cece's reply and pulls out another cup, filling it with hot water. Adding the tea bags to each individual cup she first takes Cece's cup and hands it to her in the dining room. noticing the work she had done in a glance, slightly amazed at how quickly she had accomplished the task. She replies with "Exploring could be nice" she says with a softy smile "After everyone has rested for a while then we can all go together". She then turning to her thoughts that ranged from the rice will need to be put on hold to I wonder if anyone else would like some tea to I wonder what else we will find in this house.

Taking her index finger she circles the edge of her own cup I wonder if we'll learn what happened to this place or how we can contact anyone outside. Sighing she gives a small smile to Cece one last time and returns to the kitchen. Placing the cups on a plate she found she first walks back to the dining room and asks "Would you like to come?" to Cece giving her an open invitation to join her in the first room. She then proceeds to carry the plate to the main entrance room.

"would anyone like some tea" she curiously asks "and..."she begins to say nervously "Cece and I would like to explore after a little rest. Anyone care to join us?" she says. Placing the tray on one of the table she waits for an answer.

Kitalpha Hart

darlindo117

Bloorigard2

Hot Eevee

03. ✿ - - - Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items