Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:09 pm
Dankies

Actually it's 7AM right now. I don't think I have an accent, but then again apparently people don't notice their own accents, so I may have, but it's hidden by a sore throat at the moment.
No I haven't, but I just looked it up and it seems incredibly interesting. I saw a catfish once, an actual fish, not a person being described as one. >.<

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:15 pm
Clasela
Dankies

Actually it's 7AM right now. I don't think I have an accent, but then again apparently people don't notice their own accents, so I may have, but it's hidden by a sore throat at the moment.
No I haven't, but I just looked it up and it seems incredibly interesting. I saw a catfish once, an actual fish, not a person being described as one. >.<
gaia_diamond What day is it? The 7th or 8th?! cat_surprised It's suspenseful too & a tearjerker because these people really have emotions for the person they haven't met & then to find out it's all a lie. Waaah!  

Dankies

Chatty Autobiographer

4,400 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:22 pm
Dankies

The 8th, Christmas is creeping up. :O Exactly! And the sad thing is, it actually happens to real people all the time.
I've always believed that people who online date are incredibly brave to put their hearts on the line like that, I never could!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:28 pm
Clasela
Dankies

The 8th, Christmas is creeping up. :O Exactly! And the sad thing is, it actually happens to real people all the time.
I've always believed that people who online date are incredibly brave to put their hearts on the line like that, I never could!
gaia_diamond OMGGGGGG. You're in the future! That is so flippin cool! I would NEVER date online because of just that reason... could be an old creeper. Yikes.  

Dankies

Chatty Autobiographer

4,400 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:37 pm
Dankies

I really am~ However it can have it's highs and lows... Who am I kidding? It's mainly highs. Like say if the world ends we'll technically get a few more hours than anywhere else.
Oh God, don't get me started. Our teachers used to creep us out by saying that it could be an overweight man sitting naked in a computer chair with no undies! eek Why teachers, why.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:42 pm
Clasela
Dankies

I really am~ However it can have it's highs and lows... Who am I kidding? It's mainly highs. Like say if the world ends we'll technically get a few more hours than anywhere else.
Oh God, don't get me started. Our teachers used to creep us out by saying that it could be an overweight man sitting naked in a computer chair with no undies! eek Why teachers, why.
gaia_diamond Since you're in the future... if the world ended on 21st, you'd get there first, so wouldn't you die first? And since it's still the 7th for me, would I have a few more hours to live? Lol confusing!  

Dankies

Chatty Autobiographer

4,400 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:47 pm
Dankies

I've read that it will end on a specific time in a specific time-zone, so it depends whether my time-zone is ahead or not. But I have no idea. I'm still buying Christmas pressies and I have an engagement party to attend on New Year's Eve, so the world won't end as I have made plans. emotion_dealwithit  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:56 pm
Clasela
Dankies

I've read that it will end on a specific time in a specific time-zone, so it depends whether my time-zone is ahead or not. But I have no idea. I'm still buying Christmas pressies and I have an engagement party to attend on New Year's Eve, so the world won't end as I have made plans. emotion_dealwithit
gaia_diamond RIGHT!? I have yogurt that doesn't expire until 2013, the world cannot end! I actually don't believe it will but it's scary to think about.  

Dankies

Chatty Autobiographer

4,400 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:01 pm
Dankies

It is, I mean there's so many things I want to do before I die. For example, I want to watch The Hobbit part one and that doesn't come out until Boxing Day!
Personally I like to believe it's all a big money scam from the government to make us stock up on items and spend, spend, spend.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:09 pm
Clasela
Dankies

It is, I mean there's so many things I want to do before I die. For example, I want to watch The Hobbit part one and that doesn't come out until Boxing Day!
Personally I like to believe it's all a big money scam from the government to make us stock up on items and spend, spend, spend.
gaia_diamond You could be on to something there! Lol. I want a family before I die, I want to be a mother...so the world cannot end!  

Dankies

Chatty Autobiographer

4,400 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:22 pm
Dankies

Plus the world has been going around for years, it's not going to suddenly stop without reason. Me too, which isn't going to be anytime soon so I hope the world lasts for thousands of years.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:28 pm
Clasela
Dankies

Plus the world has been going around for years, it's not going to suddenly stop without reason. Me too, which isn't going to be anytime soon so I hope the world lasts for thousands of years.
gaia_diamond There has been a lot more natural destruction around the world this year though, and last year! Eek!  

Dankies

Chatty Autobiographer

4,400 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:35 pm
Dankies

True, our weather has been like a moody woman, nice one day, crappy the next.
But then again it's been going on for years, only there hasn't been as much hype.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:42 pm
Clasela
Dankies

True, our weather has been like a moody woman, nice one day, crappy the next.
But then again it's been going on for years, only there hasn't been as much hype.
gaia_diamond Then there's all this talk of nuclear war, ugh. Why can't we all just live in peace & every country mind their own business. Where is the love? UGH  

Dankies

Chatty Autobiographer

4,400 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:47 pm
Dankies

We have that here too. Won't need to send the boys to war because all it's going to be is big powerheads sitting over a button, destroying innocent lives.
Peace is gone sadly, there is so much hate in the world over things that happened years ago. It's in the past, killing now won't change it.

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff