Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
Would you date a younger person than you ? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gwynme Theos

Divine Phantom

11,375 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:31 pm
It's so good you all have love histories. *Hide the fact that I am the only one that likes younger ones.*  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:54 pm
Hm... I haven't really thought of it.
Usually I only look at guys my age or a little bit older. Maybe in the future a younger guy will sweep me off my feet or something. But in that case the age gap would have to be slim.
(Sorry for the vagueness, I'm living the asexual life as it is so >3<)
Note: Biological sense of the word asexual is not meant.  

The Maharani

Tainii

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:01 pm
I'm older than most of my peers, and the oldest in my group of friends, so I never really had a choice. ^^
The upperclassmen in my school are really rude and immature, so I wouldn't even consider that.

My current boyfriend is 8 months younger than me.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:18 pm
Tainii
I'm older than most of my peers, and the oldest in my group of friends, so I never really had a choice. ^^
The upperclassmen in my school are really rude and immature, so I wouldn't even consider that.

My current boyfriend is 8 months younger than me.
smile It's not a lot  

Miss_XxAriaxX

Avion Yuki

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:28 pm
Never crossed my mind... Would feel ackward..  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:55 pm
Yes cause the guy i like now is 3 days younger.  

sunshine super star

Fashionable Shopper

5,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Brise Coeur

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:06 pm
I prefer older than me because of the reason you mentioned. Most of the boys I know younger than me are a pain in the butt. Probably because I'm only 15 (going on 16.) they're still immature to me. Although there was this 9th grader who used to have an interest in me and I in him but it was only a crush. Probably because I thought he was cute. But the thought of dating a 13 year old is a bit weird in my mind. I usually like guys who are about two years older than me. Like my current (and hopefully forever) boyfriend heart  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:12 pm
2 years younger is the most, anything younger I would not consider it. sweatdrop  

` Divinity

A Gaian

miaxloveless210

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:45 am
I wont to date a older guy but I usually end up with a younger guy sweatdrop
this guy that I like is 3 year younger then me whee  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:54 am
Well, I dont see why not. The person I potenially like, he is younger than I.. Only by 14 days, but still, he is younger emotion_omnomnom

M i n i R e d S t a r s

Idia

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:11 am
I was a youngin' in school, usually. Most, if not all, of the guys I either wanted to dated or ended up dating were older than me, but age wasn't a consideration when I was looking around and having crushes.

I ended up marrying someone ten years older than me. Age becomes a consideration when you find out something like that, especially since I found it out after our first date. He's immature for his age, like buying action figures regularly, he also looks younger than he is. And we work as a couple since I tend to look a little older than my age.

Although, there were some young, immature guys I knew when I was younger who turned out to be really awesome dudes that I would totally date now if I weren't married.

So the question is, if he turned out to be younger than you after you decided he was awesome and you wanted to date him, would it still matter?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:38 pm
It has never been a maturity thing to mean, just more of a shallow feeling. There is just something nice about an older guy that can protect you and take care of you even though that isn't necessarily true. I could only go like 5 months younger. Lol I am so mean.

I once "dated" a guy who was like a little over a year younger. Thinking about it now seems gross. xD  

KimmyKinn

Hopping Fatcat

9,300 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Celestial Fireflies

Witty Autobiographer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:57 pm
cєℓєsтιαℓ ғιʀєғℓιєs:

In a hypothetical situation, yes. I probably wouldn't go younger than 20, maybe 19 depending on personality. I'm only 22 myself, so I think that's a pretty good range for me.

I don't care much about age as long as the maturity levels are compatible. I have some friends who are around 19 but more mature than 25-year-olds I know.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:58 am
            I've dated someone younger than me. It didn't last. xd I dunno, in general I just prefer older men.

I'm 24, so I wouldn't date any man less than one or two years younger than me. Even two years is kinda pushing it. I'm really satisfied with my boyfriend who is four years older than me though. :0)

Grombiekins

Shoujo Witch

Frisia

Tipsy Sweetheart

8,600 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:31 am
I personally don't prefer dating someone younger. It's mostly maturity reasons, in terms of both the looks and the personality. A matured person knows his dos/don'ts and how to act to a significant other.

My preference is 1-2+ years or even preferrable, 5+ years.

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff