Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
[Introductions] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Counter as of Nov 15. 2006
  1+
View Results

liefthestrange

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 10:04 am
UserName:liefthestrange
NickName:Too many to count
Prefrences:I'm taking this means preferance to boys or girls, and not toppings you like on cheese cake. I'll say both XP
Intrests:total glam rock fan, RPing, being silly
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing:I have no idea, I really know about none((it's hard to find things in Idaho)) so I'll say Syuichi and Eiri(sp) Yuki((it's been way to long since I read the manga))
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love:I forget XP
Other: If you want to RP, please do PM me, you can do so much more and in boards people can jump in and bother you. It makes me sad.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 10:07 am
Username: Izuro
Nickname: Izzy =^^=
Prefrences: Huh? xD;;
Interests: Anything Anime, along with writing, drawing, making/wearing costumes, and singing =^^=
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: Havoc x Fuery from "Fullmetal Alchemist," most definitely, along with many others =^^=
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: I wonder... I think my first boy/boy love was 1x2, or Heero x Duo from "Gundam Wing" xD
Other: Not a clue biggrin  

Izuro

VH SHOP mule

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 10:14 am
UserName:Jo-smoe
NickName: Woodae or Woodaeous Maximus
Prefrences: gay boy trapped in a girl's body
Intrests: pirates!!, yaoi, anime, games, cats, green, black, boys, fanfics, cartoons, spongebob!!...
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: sasuke/naruto, sasuke/gaara, ed/roy
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love:my mind or internet i guess?...
Other: I AM OBSESSED WITH PIRATES!!...
NOT because of pirates of the carribean either!!...

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 10:43 am
UserName: Moonrise_Lunameir ^_^
NickName: Moon / Moonie / Taytay
Prefrences: Gay. *shrugs* Sorry, girls.
Intrests: Music (Techno, Rave, Dance, House, Alternative, Rock, Industrial Metal, J-Pop, J-Rock), Art, Drawing, Reading, Writing, Dancing, DDR, RPG's, Anime, the internet, cartoons (sad, I know.), and other stuffs.
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: HeeroxDuo (1x2), EnvyxEd, RoyxEd, EnvyxWrath...
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: 4th Grade, 1999. I was looking up Gundam Wing, and found the "I Love Bishonen" site xD
Other: I have a thing for bondage o_O'  

Stipstick

tech meow

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 11:38 am
UserName: Rogue X
NickName: Kerri,Kerrilea,Rogue,Tatriana
Preferences: bisexual
Interests: DDR, sleeping, singing, anime, music of all genres, learning to draw, cartoons, rpg's, Final Fantasy junk, Gundam Wing, glowsticks, reading,
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: TsuzukixHisoka, RitsukaxSoubi, DuoxHeero, RyoxDee, ShuichixRyuihi,
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: Gravitation, Fake,
Other: If that's not a metaphor for some serious sex, I don't know what is!"
-Robert Langdon (Angels & Demons)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 12:51 pm
UserName: lupine_ragdoll
NickName: LPRD, lupine, or Wolfie smile
Prefrences: bisexual
Intrests: Drumming, fanfics, story writing, sci-fi, anime/manga, prog rock, techno music, video games, and Starlight Express amongst other things.
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: Trunks/Android 17, Gohan/Piccolo, Dark/Satoshi, Zabuza/Haku, and Tatsuha/Ryuichi.
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: When I'd just discovered the wonders of fanfiction and was searching for SSX Tricky fanfics, and discovered a slash fic with JP/Moby. I guess it could be traced back further though, I was slashing my toys since I was really young, although in all fairness I didn't realise that same-sex couples "weren't normal" back then... razz
Other: "So let me show you around, maybe play you a sound
You look like you're both pretty groovy
Or if you want something visual that's not too abysmal
We could take in an old Steve Reeves movie." mrgreen (Rocky Horror rules!)  

lupine_ragdoll

Samurai Flamenco

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 1:08 pm
UserName: Medical Officer Dufresne
NickName: Ku-chyan
Prefrences: BowChickaWowWow, take what I can get!
Intrests: Fanfiction, manga, anime, video games...slashyness!
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: Constantly changing, but at the moment...Kakashi/Iruka!
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: Gundam Wing, Hiiro/Duo, I don't like it but that's what got the gears in my head a-turnin'.
Other: I chill in deep space, a mask is over my face (My backpack's got jets!)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 1:18 pm
UserName: Christian Sieteson
NickName: Das
Prefrences: not any?
Intrests: yaoi, obviously; anime; manga; role-playing; therianthropy; drawing; writing; reading; and almost anything to do with computers/computer animation
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: 1x2, Riku/Sora from KH, Harry/Draco from HP, Kurama/Hiei from YYH. If I go any further than them, I'd have to have a whole page, to myself. sweatdrop
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: When I discovered the joys and wonders of AFF(Adult fanfiction).net and found their Kingdom Hearts fanfics, which was before I ever played the game. Either that, or middle school with 1x2/2x1, but that was about the same time, so it's a moot point.
Other: My favorite thing in the world to eat is those banana runts and I will pick every last one of them out of the box before I so much as think of touching other ones with the intent to eat. eek Kinda scary to watch me eat them, really.

... I guess that's all for now ... ... ...  

Christian Sieteson

Kitsune-chi

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 1:20 pm
UserName: Kitsune-chi.
NickName: ... I don't have one. O_o Feel free ta give me one though.
Prefrences: Straight.
Interests: Drawing, writing, (I want to be a writer... ^^) computer-ness, RPing, Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, et cetera.
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: Oh man, do I have to choose? Ahhh. Canon, I suppose, is SoubixRitsuka or TouyaxYukito. Though, my favorite non-canon slashy pairing is... hm. Let me think a moment. Oh, I remember! It's cliche, I know, but probably SasuNaru. Or RaitoxL. (I feel like I am writing Raito Xtra Large when I write that. O_O My favorite pairing is Raito's clothing size!) I can't decide! I mostly like canon stuff anyway. Ahahaha.
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: Ooo, this is a funny story! It was a Dragon Ball Z VegetaxGoku fic. On top of that, it was Mpreg! BOTH of them were preggers eventually. O_o makes me squick thinkin' about it now. I don't even like Mpreg myself, but I used to be in a huuuuge DBZ phase thingy.
Other: My favorite artists are You Higuri, Ayano Yamane, and Yun Kouga. I also am fond of Clamp.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 1:53 pm
UserName: Yoko_Erai
NickName: Erai
Prefrences: Wouldn't you like to know =P
Intrests: Yaoi, shounen-ai, and other things
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: Just can't get enough of Duo x Heero
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: Was looking for Fanfics about Duo since I was a Gundam Wing fan and ran across one with him paired with Heero. Read it, liked it, wanted more.
Other: I'm a pocky addict and proud *opens another box*  

Yoko_Erai

Ashurii-Kun

Bro

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 2:25 pm
UserName: RaZoRbLaDeS_xX
NickName: Razor or you guys can make up one
Prefrences: straight but semi bi
Intrests: drawing, writing, J-Rock, J-pop, anime, manga, and many other things
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: i have a couple but i would have to say my most fave is Ritsuka/Soubi
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: in a fan-fic
Other: i am addicted to pocky, ramen, and collecting sharpies  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 2:25 pm
UserName: Tei-rei
NickName: Tei-rei
Prefrences: Bi-curious
Intrests: Yoai, Yuri, writing, drawing
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: GaaraxRock Lee
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: Fanfiction
Other: I'm a crazy little monkey  

Tei-rei

Le Lumineux

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 2:26 pm
UserName: Lang-FUChouNuSheng
NickName: Lang
Prefrences: Straight
Intrests: TOo many things
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: Jeyx kaiba
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: looking at joey pics and saw kaibaxjoey
Other:  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 2:37 pm
UserName: Berri.Pocky
NickName: Berri, Blooh-Blea & Squishington. xD;
Prefrence: Gay.
Intrests: Reading/writing poetry + fan-fiction, playing video games [Especially DDR. :B] and eating junk food. <3
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: Tsuzuki x Hisoka.
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: When I discovered Noire . Sensus, acompanied by several other fan-fiction sites. o3o-
Other: Blueberry pocky is yummy.

Berri.Pocky

IrisIrine

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 3:16 pm
UserName: IrisIrine
NickName: Eviya, Kotori, Jessi
Prefrences: Bi
Intrests: Anime, manga, videogames, reading, writing, drawing, sleeping, music, role playing, yaoi, yuri
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: Hard to pick one x_x So many wonderful ones... I like them all xd
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: When I moved, the first friend that I made was obsessed with yaoi, so she got me into it xd It started with Gravitation whee  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff