8,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:59 am
Yokies
_Knox Wolf_

GOOD MORROW biggrin
Yeah I usually end up buying jewelry @,@ necklaces, earrings, etc. probably the best I can ever find is always on the internet. Its cheap AND unique.

Awww Nick Jr. those were the days, is Little Bear on Nick Jr? If it is that was my favoriteeeee. I still watch it sometimes <.< >.> oh nostalgia. That's cute, Adventure Time smile ! Is he a dancer?
:3
You stayed up late! Ahh!
Hope your day is going good today though, biggrin !

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:11 am
_Knox Wolf_

It seems like the quote didn't work. xD Good thing I came and checked this out haha.

I haven't bought any jewelry on the internet yet, but there is plenty that I find pretty. *-* It's too bad most of it is on Etsy, that isn't as cheap as most places, since it's all handmade stuff. xDD

Yeah they show Little Bear. 3nodding I remember watching that and Franklin all the time when I was younger. I still catch them while they're on haha. He's a wee bit of a dancer. He'll wiggle around, and then hop in place. xD

I stay up late a lot. xD But I do alright.
I got to take a shower when I got up, so I feel good. c:

How are you doing today so far?

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500

Curious Cathryn

O.G. Prophet

8,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:30 am
Yokies
_Knox Wolf_

It seems like the quote didn't work. xD Good thing I came and checked this out haha.

I haven't bought any jewelry on the internet yet, but there is plenty that I find pretty. *-* It's too bad most of it is on Etsy, that isn't as cheap as most places, since it's all handmade stuff. xDD

Yeah they show Little Bear. 3nodding I remember watching that and Franklin all the time when I was younger. I still catch them while they're on haha. He's a wee bit of a dancer. He'll wiggle around, and then hop in place. xD

I stay up late a lot. xD But I do alright.
I got to take a shower when I got up, so I feel good. c:

How are you doing today so far?

Woops! haha.
I've seen a lot of an amazingly expensive stuff on Etsy @.@ if only I had that kind of money!! Right HERE is the craziest I've seen...AND I WANT THEM ALL crying but so expensive...
I usually just shop on eBay. There's a lot of jewelry manufacturers that deal through eBay.

That's so adorable :3 ERMAHGERD FERNKLERN!!! Those shows were THE best! Thank goodness he can grow up on something we grew up on. All the new "young tike" shows are so....bizarre o_o

It's all good I stay up late too, but I shouldn't be. Seeing I have to deal with the time difference when I leave and I don't want to be staying up until 6am there and not wakin up until 6pm XD

I just woke up biggrin so I am still in bed. It's 27 degrees outside so I'm gettin' all cuddly with my bed hahaha.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:54 am
_Knox Wolf_

Omg that all looks so adorable. ._. But holy cow! Almost 30 dollars.. and they're so tiny.. xD I wish I could sell stuff like that!
Mm, I should totally check out eBay then haha. I've been wanting some cheap jewelry for a while now, to go with a couple of new outfits I've bought in the last few months. 3nodding Like a simple necklace or some drop earrings.

Haha yeah. Not all of the cartoons for kids are too bad. At least for younger kids, the ones for like.. 7+ are getting really weird. Especially the ones for 10+. I tried watching some with my step-sister and my god they're terrible haha.

Oh man. xD Yeah, that might be a bad thing! I'm sure you'll want to be up with your boyfriend though, maybe he'll be able to help you get on a better schedule haha.

I wish I could be doing that haha. It's finally a little cold here. c:

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

Curious Cathryn

O.G. Prophet

8,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:17 am
_Knox Wolf_

RIGHT sad !!! I'm going to try to make things like those ones I have extra cash maybe...Yeah I'm sure you'll find really good deals on eBay biggrin

Oh my gosh, right?? They are so random, with the most random characters o_o I've flipped past them on TV and I just get so freaked out...I don't even know anymore..

Yeah hopefully....Or it might be the opposite, I might make his schedule wack...But I'm going to try my best not to hahaha. AHHH I'm leaving on Wensday, I'm so excited e,e!

Yay! I love the cold, but I also love getting warm on a cold day... biggrin . Hopefully you can break out the hot cocoa soon!! I happen to make slushies the other day...but I used snow... razz  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:02 pm
_Knox Wolf_

You quoted yourself. sweatdrop xd

Haha, I wold probably try it, getting that much money for trinkets like that is so cool. .-. Then again a lot of care goes into it, to make them look so nice, which I might not have the talent for haha.

Yeeah, cartoons are getting odder and odder. I'm glad there at least a few good ones on TV. Though for us, it's always going to be different since we have things to compare them too. Kids these days don't know about the cartoons we grew up with, so these new cartoons are normal and cool to them, which is understandable since it's all they know. sweatdrop Plus we're always going to think what we grew up with was better, since we remember them so fondly haha.

Oh my, hopefully you don't. D: I'm sure if he has school though it wont happen. xD He knows he has to be awake and ready for class! Haha. Ooh, not much time left at home! o: I would be excited too!

I love the cold too. I'd much rather be cold than warm, since if I'm too cold I can just bundle up. When it gets too hot it's not like I can walk around naked haha. It's much harder to get cool than to get warm for me. xd

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:15 pm
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You should make some snow cream!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:23 pm
Yokies

Oh my gosh XD I'm so derpy...I did it right this time! ^^^^

Yeah, and I'm sure it takes a lot of patience, which a lack in a little...Heheeee P:
Yeah definitely, they always will seem better to us... So sorry for taking so long to reply to this I've been working on a scrap book for my boyfriend I had to make it white unless he sees this or something x.x...He's somehow in this guild too...lmfao

He gets really lazy sometimes, I'll just have to push him out of bed to make sure hes up on time > biggrin

Oh! Same! It's like that one question "would you rather freeze to death or die of heat?" I always pick freeze. I used to live in Arizona, and I'm sure Texas summers are a lot like AZ summers...100+ degrees, I'm just glad I'm out of that, I couldn't stand it.  

Curious Cathryn

O.G. Prophet

8,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Curious Cathryn

O.G. Prophet

8,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:24 pm
little aishi chan
User Image

What is that?? Like Ice cream but with snow biggrin ??  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:26 pm
_Knox Wolf_
little aishi chan
User Image

User Image

Yep! You take a large bowl and get a big spoon, go outside and get snow from the top of your car. You also need milk, vanilla extract and sugar. Mix it all up and you have snow cream! ^.^

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:34 pm
_Knox Wolf_

Haha it's alright. :3

Yeah, I definitely wouldn't have the patience for tiny things like that. xD Well, okay I might, not I'd have to have like.. complete silence, no one bothering, which is kind of hard with a child. xD Haha it's alright, sounds important and nice :3 I don't know how exactly he'd be able to get in here though. xD I think you're fine!

Ah well, we all get lazy sometimes. xD I'm sure you can do it!

I'm not sure which I would pick. Probably freezing, but I'm not sure which kind of pain is worse. Then again, once you get cold enough you start to not really feel anything. .-. It's humid where I live, so it makes the heat even worse. xD It's a wet heat, so even your sweat doesn't seem to help haha.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:11 pm
Yokies
_Knox Wolf_

Haha it's alright. :3

Yeah, I definitely wouldn't have the patience for tiny things like that. xD Well, okay I might, not I'd have to have like.. complete silence, no one bothering, which is kind of hard with a child. xD Haha it's alright, sounds important and nice :3 I don't know how exactly he'd be able to get in here though. xD I think you're fine!

Ah well, we all get lazy sometimes. xD I'm sure you can do it!

I'm not sure which I would pick. Probably freezing, but I'm not sure which kind of pain is worse. Then again, once you get cold enough you start to not really feel anything. .-. It's humid where I live, so it makes the heat even worse. xD It's a wet heat, so even your sweat doesn't seem to help haha.

Okay thank goodness...hahaha smile Silence sometimes hurts my ears D: haha
If worse comes to worse, I'll just beat him up > smile If only I had muscles though... bah
Oh gosh, humidity is the worst, I always feel like I can't breathe and then I get nasty sweat stains all the time -_-. I'm sorry you have to go through that, but at least it's cooling off for now right? biggrin  

Curious Cathryn

O.G. Prophet

8,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Curious Cathryn

O.G. Prophet

8,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:12 pm
little aishi chan
_Knox Wolf_
little aishi chan
User Image

User Image

Yep! You take a large bowl and get a big spoon, go outside and get snow from the top of your car. You also need milk, vanilla extract and sugar. Mix it all up and you have snow cream! ^.^

Once it snows again, I'll have to try it out! (a lot of it started melting today, but it's suppose to snow more tonight so we will see) Have you tried that before??  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:15 pm
_Knox Wolf_
little aishi chan
_Knox Wolf_
little aishi chan
User Image

User Image

Once it snows again, I'll have to try it out! (a lot of it started melting today, but it's suppose to snow more tonight so we will see) Have you tried that before??

User Image

Many time! It's really good but you can't eat it too fast of you'll get a headache

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:35 pm
_Knox Wolf_

Haha yeah, silence can be a little scary too. I usually have music playing honestly. xD But it might make my mind wander if I'm working on something haha.
I don't have muscles, I'm just flabby. xD Though when you really need it, your body tends to kick it into overdrive.

Yeah, humidity definitely isn't fun. It's hard to breathe in any kind of heat for me, so I just stay inside. emotion_awesome Though it's hard to do, since my son loves the outside. It's odd, kids seem to go out there and thrive in the intense heat just fine while the rest of us are dying lol. Haha yeah, I am embracing the cold weather!

13. ✿ - - - Animals And Nature

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff