Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ninja Toybox

Back to Guilds

A Guild literally chock full of ANY type of Role Play! Careful, contains epic action, romance, and CHEEZE! 

Tags: harry potter, werewolves vampires, fantasy, romance, role play 

Reply ∞ Wrestle: Marvel, DC, Darkhorse
Marvel Uprising, Adventure, Open [New York] ☒Full Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Textbook Dreamer
Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:44 am
User ImageUser Image

*I. Am. An. Idiot.* Viktoriya gave AJ a thinly veiled look of annoyance. Not at him of course, well, maybe a bit at him. He was after all the reason that she was so conflicted at the moment.

For a moment it appeared she was going to ignore his question. Muscles taught and shoulders clearly set with frustration, Viktoriya shouldered the bag and moved to set it against the wall. The whole while she was breathing deeply, attempting to calm herself.

"Nothing, nothing at all is wrong." she replied in English, her back to AJ. Her voice was almost back to normal. Exhaling again, Vik tightened her pony tail and made for the competition height gymnastic bars in the corner. He'd probably know something was still off. Vik just was hoping he'd let it go. She really was not in the mood for accidentally spilling her secrets or some such ridiculous notion today. "And I'll replace the equipment." she added, removing her boxing gloves and locating the chalk.

Current Mood: Frustrated
Current Accent: Russian
Current Thoughts:
Well, nothing is wrong that you need to know about, Boy Scout.

Oncaro

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:58 am
Textbook Dreamer

User ImageUser Image

AJ frowned a bit, and, being the Boy Scout he was and unable to take a proper hint, he moved over to Vik and put a hand on her shoulder in a comforting manner-- Or at least that was what he intended.

"Виктория..." he said softly. "Я хочу быть вашим другом..."

Current Mood: Slightly confused, trying to wrap his head around Vik's emotions
Current Location: Stark Tower, Avengers Floor, Training Room

Oncaro
Crew

Hilarious Genius

2,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Malith of Praxius
Crew

Aged Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:59 am
User ImageUser Image

As soon as she heard the familiar voice of none other than Liz Pym, Billie twirled around on her Converse One-Stars and moved her little hip motions towards the woman while smirking wide as she could without actually smiling. "Oh, y'know... Science... secrets of the universe... how to make every apple pie taste just like the ones mamma used to make... the usual." While still adjusting to their active relationship status, Billie was savvy enough in the dating field to know how to greet her partner properly.

Her eyes moved over Liz for a moment, and finally the smirk broke into a smile as she noted the hip-hugging short-shorts. "Here I thought I was the one who got dressed to kill." As the distance between them closed, Billie pressed her lips to Liz's, tasting, of all things, iced coffee. She didn't even like coffee, but at that moment, it was her favorite taste in the world. After the smooch, she set about her little dance and running the gauntlet of computers once more.

"It's... sort of a secret kinda thing, though. Like, one of those things I'll explain in great detail after I fully understand all the details." Truthfully, Billie did understand all the details, and she knew Liz would too. But she wanted it to be perfect, and tested, before she let anyone besides Tony in on what she was doing. After all, the nanites were his.

Current Mood/Thoughts: "Room temperature has just gone up considerably."
Current Location: Stark Tower, Billie's Lab

Textbook Dreamer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:16 pm
User ImageUser Image

The moment AJ's hand touched her shoulder and spoke in smooth Russian (which would have caused her to freeze simply because it was bare and AJ's hands were warm and well his accent was gorgeous.) Viktoriya was tensing. Instinctively, in the same manner Rogers was capable of, Viktoriya turned and aimed a punch to clock him in the jaw. "Вернуться Энтони!" She snapped, eyes narrowed into iced blue slits the minute his hand wrapped around her wrist.

That was all too similar to how he had stopped her first attack that night in the alley. It was not helping her current equivalent to a PTSD reaction. Automatically her free hand went straight for his stomach. Some small part of her would guess he'd be catching that too. The rest of her told that part to shut the hell up.

Current Thoughts:
I don't need this crap.

Translation:
"Back off Anthony."

Oncaro

Textbook Dreamer
Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

Textbook Dreamer
Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:26 pm
User ImageUser Image

Liz happily indulged in kissing Billie back before the genius was back on her Einstein soap box. "So long story short, secret Billie stuffs." Liz summarized, shaking her head in mock annoyance. "Between you and Miss Soviet Russia, I'm not sure whose got more of those. Thankfully you at least don't have six levels of perma-bi*** frost covering ya."

Taking a sip of the coffee, Liz settled onto a bare counter that didn't have anything too expensive on it. Idly she swung her legs and watched Billie work. She really did have the cutest...nose. Laughing at her own thought deflection, Pym wondered what exactly Billie was working on. It had to be important. Really, cause she was in fact wearing short short for Billie's benefit. Must be soooooome piece of machinery she had on her mind.

Current Thoughts: "Secret agenty stuffs.''
Current Theme Song: ABC

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:34 pm
Textbook Dreamer

User ImageUser Image

And, just like before in that alley near the skating rink, something which felt like a lifetime ago, AJ caught the hand that was headed for his stomach, and he held Vik's wrists firmly, looking into her eyes with a calm, yet intense, stare.

"What are you so angry about?" he asked, his voice even. "If I've done anything to upset you, please tell me; I'm sorry for whatever it is."

Current Mood: Focused

Oncaro
Crew

Hilarious Genius

2,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Textbook Dreamer
Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:43 pm
User ImageUser Image

"Haven't you noticed? I'm always angry." Viktoriya made for a weak attempt of snark. It was true though, right now she could probably give Banner a run for his money. Without turning into a green monster.

Like hell she was going to actually admit to AJ what was going on in her head. She'd rather be stuck with Billie in her lab, aimlessly rambling about Mountain Dew and exerting her cheesy nerd brain.

But part of her, that annoying, pesky piece, was leaning towards telling him anyways. Last time it had worked out...not badly either. *Last time is what got me in this position.* Quite literally, actually. Last time Viktoriya had been caught under AJ's eyes and the switch had broken. De ja vu, it would seem, was something of a common occurrence where this hero was concerned.

Current Thoughts:
I don't need this crap. Damn eyes! Put some sunglasses on or something!

Translation:

Oncaro

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:05 pm
Textbook Dreamer

User ImageUser Image

AJ slowly, cautiously let go of Vik's wrists and took a small step back, keeping his intense, gorgeous eyes locked onto hers.

"Виктория..." he said, speaking in that suave, unintentionally-sexy Russian accent he had because he figured Vik would be more comfortable in her native tongue. "Почему ты так расстроен? Я только хочу вам помочь."

Current Mood: Calm

Oncaro
Crew

Hilarious Genius

2,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Textbook Dreamer
Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:16 pm
User ImageUser Image

"That is the problem AJ." Or rather, he was the problem."Я не тебя. У меня нет почему я постоянно думать о том, что, кстати, не видит непреодолимые трудности вызывает разочарование. Я не понимаю, почему я хотел бы на самом деле вы хотите помочь. Мне не нужна она, так почему же я хочу, чтобы это?" By the time she finished blurting out what had her quite so wound up, Vik was a bright pink. She hadn't been paying attention to just what had left her lips, and when it registered, she promptly clapped a hand to her forehead. "Goddamn it." The short English statement just about covered her current situation.

Current Thoughts:
,,,Goddamnit.

Translation:I don't get you. I don't get why I'm continuously thinking about that fact, which by the way, is insurmountably frustrating. I don't understand why I like the fact you want to help. I DON'T need it it, so WHY do I want it?

Oncaro

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:17 pm
User ImageUser Image

There were several moments after Liz spoke, that Billie was completely frozen in place. Her hands didn't move from their position over the console, and the only movements she made were a few blinks. Slowly, as though moving to fast would ruin everything, she turned to face the woman on the counter with a look of complete side-swiped awe on her face. Perma-b***h frost... She opened her mouth to say something, but closed it immediately as her hands fell to her sides.

"You're literally my favorite person." Billie spoke finally, shaking her head side-to-side slightly. "Ever." For a moment, her eyes floated down to the woman's short-shorts, and the thought popped into her head that maybe, just maybe, they were being worn for her billionaire benefit. She must know those are my favorite... She blinked once, trying to refocus on the science. "And 'Secret Billie stuffs' isn't too far off..."

Smirking again, she returned to her work at the console. "It's just... sort complicated, and it's not finished. Once it is, though, you'll be the first to know. Not like I'm gonna go around explaining it to Ice-b***h or anything, right?" She looked back over her shoulder to Liz, giving a little wink. "Trust me, Liz, it'll be worth the wait." Or she hoped it would be. Setting her hands on the console before her, with her back to Liz again, she leaned forward.

While she might not have been wearing short-shorts like her girl was, the cargo pants Billie had were noticeably tight in... areas. One of such areas was now aimed properly back to Liz, but the billionaire kid-genius didn't appear to notice it.

Current Mood/Thoughts: "She's literally perfect..."

Textbook Dreamer

Malith of Praxius
Crew

Aged Seeker

Textbook Dreamer
Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:25 pm
User ImageUser Image

"Well, you know me. If I get the deets first, all is well and Liz Pym approved." Maybe she should get a stamp for that...Official Liz Stamp. Yep, It was happening. "And of course I'm your favorite. The reporter always gets the gorgeous girls. Duh!"

Billie's change in direction was more than appreciated. Liz did so loooove that view. Uhm hm. She'd pay for it. With Dew. Cause Billie would love it.

Current Thoughts: "...Imma channel Sir Mix A Lot now.''

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:35 pm
Textbook Dreamer

User ImageUser Image

AJ frowned at Vik's outburst, and instead of feeling upset or embarrassed, he just sighed and pulled her into a hug before she could react; God knew she needed one...

"Viktoriya..." he said softly, "everyone needs help at some point. And I'm here to help you.You don't 'get' me? Well... I always thought I was a pretty simple guy. But you need help... And I'm offering to do so. What makes that so hard to comprehend, Vik?"

The way he asked this was not in a frustrated tone, but more of a gentle questioning, like a parent would do for a child who was upset.

Current Mood: Calm

Oncaro
Crew

Hilarious Genius

2,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Textbook Dreamer
Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:45 pm
User ImageUser Image

Viktoriya didn't have time to pull away when AJ held her close. She didn't think at the moment she had the strength to do it anyways. Goddamn eyes.

Sighing in partial annoyance and partial defeat, Vik rested her forehead against his shoulder and closed her eyes. "Need and want are two very different things AJ. The fact I need it is incomprehensible as it is." She muttered disgruntlement. He was lucky she was admitting anything at all. Much less that she needed help. But if she was going to be dug into a hole, may as well do the digging herself. "And you aren't a simple guy." she added as a side note. He couldn't be, after all....he was embracing a notorious and wanted assassin. Simple didn't really work into that image.

Current Thoughts:
*sigh* So conflicted.

Translation:

Oncaro

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:53 pm
User ImageUser Image

Billie gave a small chuckle, shaking her head a little at the words Liz let out. She obviously had an answer or equation for everything, and few things were more appealing to Byllia Stark than sexy mathematicians. "Reporters always get gorgeous girls, huh?" She grinned and looked to her again. "Guess I was in the wrong line of work. But then, you're the only reporter I've even sort of liked."

Suddenly, the idle chatter of the two women was cut by a slightly computerized and British-accented voice. "Miss Stark, volume trigger for Miss Romanova's quarters has been activated. Shall I engage the security feed?"

"You don't even have to ask, Bridge." Billie replied, a mischievous little grin decorating her face as the large holographic screen took its place over one of the walls. She watched in a sort of twisted, entertained capacity as A.J. and Vik spoke to one another in Russian, and Ice-b***h seemed in a particularly fun humor. "D'awww... they're getting along so well..." A little chuckle escaped her as she carried about her work once again.

Current Mood/Thoughts: "Smart a** with a good a**... you can't explain that."

Textbook Dreamer

Malith of Praxius
Crew

Aged Seeker

Textbook Dreamer
Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:28 pm
User ImageUser Image

"Eesh that chick needs to either get drunk or screwed. Something to lighten her up, really." Liz shook her head while she spoke, listening in on Billie's choice soap opera of the week. "She's more uptight than my mother. That is an astounding concept, too."

Then, like a light bulb, her thoughts alighted on a devious, brilliant, perfect idea. "Hey Bills...feel like collabing on an experiment with me dearie?" A wicked grin was playing on her lips.

Current Thoughts: "Let's see...gen-mod alcohol...What could go wrong with that?''

Praxius the Mad

∞ Wrestle: Marvel, DC, Darkhorse

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas