Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
How To Not Attract Creepers Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Audacious Audino

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:34 pm
If you are modest you wouldn't attract creepers, or at least far less.
I'm super modest and haven't been hit on yet. But I'm thirteen and I make sure to let all the guys know I won't give them the time of day if they're trying to get a girlfriend. The solution is to either where a comfortable jacket that covers you, or just say you're lesbian. It should make at least half the guys leave. X3

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 5:23 pm
I get my share of creepers. Mostly from older dudes. There's no point in telling these old cradle robbers that you're taken already. 9/10 times they wont leave me alone about it. They just see it as a challenge and try to tell me that my boyfriend cant satisfy me or take care of me like they can. I just tell them Im not ******** interested.  

This Isnt Sparta

Liberal Fatcat

flauterfli

Gekko

3,700 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 12:33 am
be ugly like moi? xp

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:50 am
Aww, flauterfli. You're not ugly. (:

I, too, attract creepers, but mine aren't random. I think my problem is being too nice. And mirroring people. Like if guys are nice to me, I'm nice to them, and they start interpreting things. Or I feel bad not being nice. The last creeper I had was a guy with a speaking disorder and a mental disorder who would wait outside my dorm. It was hard to be mean to him because I could tell he had trouble fitting in places.

It's a bad idea. Just be heartless.

Hersheydudette

TH3_G1ITCH_

Enduring Receiver

13,300 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:18 am
+Pepsi.Product.Orgasm+

That's really horrible, hun! *hugs*
I've never had that issue but I wouldn't tell you to cover yourself up like someone said. ;>>
You should be able to wear what you want without the hassle of these pervs.
I wish society would just teach this already!

Damn creepers who think by acting this way they're going to "get some".

I hope you are okay.
*Passes Hot Chocolate* Be strong and proud.
And push the pervs off their seats if they do it again. X3  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:35 pm
MY GOD, I also look young but I'm 17 and get told I look 11 any ways I don't know what the problem is. sad  

SoGummylicious

Lonely Member

12,050 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Magical Girl 50

pay me in tea

Shy Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:23 pm
Audacious Audino
or just say you're lesbian.
Sometimes that doesn't work... they start asking for a threesome or say you just haven't 'met the right guy' yet, etc, etc. Also, it can be scary depending on who you're saying that to because there are still a lot of homophobes everywhere so that could also make things a bit worse.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:52 pm
+Pepsi.Product.Orgasm+
Honestly, I apparently look like jail bait. I'm only 5'1", and I'm pretty busty and curvey, but my face looks so freaking young it's unbelievable. I'm twenty-three and most people assume I'm around sixteen. The youngest I've been told after I turned twenty-three was fourteen. (I personally don't think I look that young, but it's what people assume.)

I just tend to attract the older men and creepers. I understand that when I wear lower cut shirts, of course a creeper would come around every once in a while. But it just gets ridiculous.

The last time I went to IHOP, I was the immediate target of a creeper the moment I sat down. (I was wearing a sweatshirt that covered all the essentials.) The first thing he did was turn around and tell me how beautiful my boobs were. He then proceeded to tell me I probably was a sexy child, and it escalated to the point where they moved my seat and had to walk me out to my vehicle because he creeped me out.

It's not the first time that I've been targeted towards weird guys. I know I'm pretty odd, but I didn't think I was the same crazy as them.

Halp?

yah i gotta admit its really creepy  

ala88in

Kawaii Lunatic

11,000 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

angelmitsuna

Demonic Fairy

8,275 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:31 am
Yeap. Creepy guys are all over the place nowadays stressed but I always ignore if I think someone's creepy. blaugh

there's a stranger who actually said "hey sweetie. did anyone tell you how cute you are?" out of nowhere... that creeps me out and I just ignored him... because for one, I don't know them. Two, what goes on in my mind is "You're just about visual? *Shoo shoo* Go away." xp Am I too rude?

and also, there's 1 guy (someone i don't even know) in facebook who in my opinion is uber rude when he suddenly sends me this message, "Hi. Is that pic really you?" and.... I ignored him too cause I hate rude people. Tee Hee xp  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:13 am
SoGummylicious
MY GOD, I also look young but I'm 17 and get told I look 11 any ways I don't know what the problem is. sad
my age ranges from 12 to mid-20s
So, according to that low range, I've been 12 (albeit a really frikkin tall 12 now) for ten years
I'm 19 o.e

For me, headset plugged into iPad with music loud enough to be at least somewhat heard. And distracted by something like art
And that's at college, the only time I'm not with someone while out in public. The rest of the time I'm with someone. They think my mom and I are siblings until I call her mom (and it's not just guys, mom's had women ask her if I just called her mom), my sister, especially when in her uniform (paramedic EMT), just drives them off because uniform looks similar to police enough to possibly assume so, and my dad is tall. If they find out that he's a retired Marine...sucks to be them heart  

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

Trance Harper

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:23 am

some might say this is crazy, but try reading a book about being a dom
        (like a dominant or a dominatrix) and take some of the things it says to
        heart.

obviously this involves being a little openminded and I'm not saying read
        it in public or anything! but, it can make a huge difference about the way
        you carry yourself and the way other people subconsciously perceive you.
        I used to get hit on aggressively whenever I went out to the point that I
        couldn't go out without big bouncer-sized friends, which sucks. you
        don't want to have to change your life because of someone else who isn't
        that important.
        I got into all these "bombshell" and "dominant woman" books and suddenly
        everyone was like, 'you seem really different, like scary.' it was all in the
        way I walked, the way I looked at people, everything and I barely realized
        I was doing it but I was basically totally intimidating.

now, on the flip side, guys that I want to talk to me don't unless I really
        tone it down and make it clear that I'm interested... but I haven't had to
        deal with any creeper types in ages.

and for reference I'm 24 and actually "look my age" now (not really, I look
        19). even my friends used to joke that I was 16 before this change.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:58 am
Kitalpha Hart
SoGummylicious
So, according to that low range, I've been 12 (albeit a really frikkin tall 12 now) for ten years
I'm 19 o.e

For me, headset plugged into iPad with music loud enough to be at least somewhat heard. And distracted by something like art
And that's at college, the only time I'm not with someone while out in public. The rest of the time I'm with someone. They think my mom and I are siblings until I call her mom (and it's not just guys, mom's had women ask her if I just called her mom), my sister, especially when in her uniform (paramedic EMT), just drives them off because uniform looks similar to police enough to possibly assume so, and my dad is tall. If they find out that he's a retired Marine...sucks to be them heart
I hear you will feel it is a compliment to have someone assume you are young when older 4laugh  

SoGummylicious

Lonely Member

12,050 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:14 pm
SoGummylicious
Kitalpha Hart
SoGummylicious
I'm 19 o.e

I hear you will feel it is a compliment to have someone assume you are young when older 4laugh
...not when it's really obvious that I'm not freaking twelve. The it gets insulting  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:42 pm
It doesn't matter what you wear, how "modest" you are, or some crap like that. If there are people around, say "I feel uncomfortable!" really loudly. If not, try to creep out the creeper.  

xoAniLuv

Dangerous Lunatic

9,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

SoGummylicious

Lonely Member

12,050 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:59 pm
Kitalpha Hart
SoGummylicious
Kitalpha Hart
SoGummylicious
I'm 19 o.e

...not when it's really obvious that I'm not freaking twelve. The it gets insulting
oh yes! I understand that does kill my mood.  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff