Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
QiiAngelicia's 100k giveaway (specially for my guildmates!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:41 pm
I posted in the other one too~

Name: Dwitzy (Sarah)
Why do you need the donation?: So I can work towards my goal.
Do you believe in "giving and loving"?: Hell Yeah!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:05 pm
Name: Breilyn
Why do you need the donation? I would like more gold to buy some of the things on my wishlist to make my avi look nicer. I can also use the donation to spread some joy with my friends. c:
Do you believe in "giving and loving"? Yes, I do.  

Zombie_xKiller

Firebreathing Lunatic

23,100 Points
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Beautifiction

Beloved Vampire

9,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:49 pm
Name: Insecuritive (but my real name is Jin)
Why do you need the donation? Questing for katana.
Do you believe in "giving and loving"? HAHA OF COURSE! Infact, the reason why I'm broke right now is I just had a giveaway contest like 1month ago but yes I beleive because its a nice thing to do

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:20 pm
Name:
Heavenly Paradise

x = black font size
x = ?

My job is to take the love I've received and spread it to those around me, whether it's at school, work, or home. (:

Why do you need the donation?
Uhhm ... so that I won't need to play hours of booty grab to get my sister some items?

Do you believe in "giving and loving"?
No. I think a part of love is giving unconditionally. Just wanting to shower someone with whatever possible, but to give is not the same thing. You can give to a random stranger just to appease, and help you sleep at night. I think "loving" is enough. Does it many sense? :/ I am starting to confuse myself ...  

Heavenly Paradise

Beloved Seeker

Miss_XxAriaxX

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:50 pm
QiiAngelicia
I'm not interested in your giveaway, but what beauty products you use to have a flawless skin xd .  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:04 pm
Name: Angela
Why do you need the donation? I'm questing Ancient Katana for a friends birthday that is coming up soon.
Do you believe in "giving and loving"? Yes, I do.

Lifeless Marionette

Fuzzy Kitten

Jinxed Tarot Card

Eternal Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:13 pm
Name: Areol A.K.A Jinxed Tarot Card
Why do you need the donation? I'm trying to finish my first real dream avatar. The last few items I need cost a total of around 4mil gold. I don't spend much time on Gaia, so my gold builds up very slowly and the prices of the items just keep going up! D=
Do you believe in "giving and loving"? Yep. I give whenever I can and wish I could give things to more people, both on Gaia and IRL.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:03 am
Name: Celestially Awkward
Why do you need the donation?I've been on Gaia for about...3 years now? Never once have I gotten close to my dream avatar. Of course there are new people out there begging for money or items. And it drives me insane. So I decided, instead of Booty Grabbing which takes forever, to join a few guilds, and win some gold.
I believe they go hand in hand yes. Giving gives hope to those who need it most, and also allows the giver something that cannot be given but something that makes them feel like they have a purpose. I've donated to many forums and quests as well, and I thought it might be high time that I won some as well.

Celestially Awkward

Desirable Explorer

KayaTesagi

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:13 am
Name: Kayatesagi
Occupation: student (still looking for a job -.-) oh and journalist person for another guild
Why do you need the donation?: cuz im slowly trying to get my items back that was stolen while doing mini contest and stuff for the guild lol
i never heard that term but i think its good to give  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:07 pm
Name: sailla of the white-blood
Job: mother
Why do you need the donation? I need Assorted Contact Lens Set to complete my dream avi.
Do you believe in "giving and loving"? How can you not when you are a mother? When I lost my first child I decided right then and there if I ever had I child I would give them everything I could, and that includes my love.

Sailla of the white-blood

Hotau

Sweet Lunatic

14,825 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:30 am
Name: Hotau
Why do you need the donation: So I can buy items to gift my friends and maybe get something for me with the extra
Do you believe in "giving and loving"?: Yes, It's always good to give to people who need something the most and loving your friends ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:19 am
Name: ll-Frantic-ll
Why do you need the donation? Modus Operandi. I sold off all of my extra (somewhat expensive) items to help my bf with his quests and I haven't really had the time to earn the gold and stuff back yet.
Do you believe in "giving and loving"? Of course. ^_^;

khionna

Salty Wench

39,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50

Ramiele

Sparkly Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:44 pm
Now I know why your name sounds so familiar! I've seen your thread in the CB so man times and could never remember why you sounded so familiar!

Name: Rami
Why do you need the donation?: I'm questing! Not on this account though, (since questing gold/items on this account is silly as I never change the avatar) on my mule Tannsi. I'll get the link to the quest thread soon, but I'm mostly questing simple little things that I forgot about, like the birthstone sashes, cute bustiers to layer with and the Marionettes, because I looove those corsets. ;~;
Do you believe in "giving and loving"? Absolutely!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:12 am
Name: momo-ai13
Why do you need the donation? I don't need it but I would like it ^^
Do you believe in "giving and loving"? Of course! I used to be a regular at a DTTPAY a few years ago and every now and then I get items I am too lazy to sell and I just give them away instead. Sadly my giving back is probably no where near your contribution size though.

momo-ai13

Rainbow Worshipper

30,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Rubai Sora

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:56 pm
User Image

Name: Rubai Sora
Why do you need the donation? I would like to knock off a few things from my wishlist. Namely, items I need to complete some cosplay avis in the work, or adjust some that I already have. After buying a few more items (like three that are around 100k), I will be starting to save up for Anoning this X-mas.
Do you believe in "giving and loving"? Yup~ I actually tend to be too generous at times..... But I do it to spread the love!

Post style by PhallenPixie

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces