• Befriended 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:31 pm
Maylin_C
KuroGetsuKoneko
Maylin_C
KuroGetsuKoneko
Maylin_C
Hetalia will always be one of my favorite animes. It's just to adorable, funny, and just plain out Prussia awesomeness. I am also so excited for there to be Season 5. I heard that they might put in the Nyohetalia characters in that season.
You have the most amazing signature I have ever seen.

Aww really you think so? It's not much really. But thank you for the complement. And lolz XD. You're friend really gets angry,whenever you mention Italy and Germany together?
Yes. I find t really funny. One time, I said Pasta! for no reason, and our other friend asked me if I had any recently. I said "no, but I'll ask Italy for some but not right now because he's sleeping...not with Germany, he's sleeping by himself."

Lolz XD. You're friend must really despise the idea of Gerita happening. But thank you again ^^. Haha XD. And wait aren't Germany and Italy a sorta cannon pairing though?
She dislikes yaoi in general. Whenever I say a syllable, she'll either say "SCHOOL APPROPRIATE!" or "Your privileges are revoked!"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:37 pm
KuroGetsuKoneko
Maylin_C
KuroGetsuKoneko
Maylin_C
KuroGetsuKoneko
Maylin_C
Hetalia will always be one of my favorite animes. It's just to adorable, funny, and just plain out Prussia awesomeness. I am also so excited for there to be Season 5. I heard that they might put in the Nyohetalia characters in that season.
You have the most amazing signature I have ever seen.

Aww really you think so? It's not much really. But thank you for the complement. And lolz XD. You're friend really gets angry,whenever you mention Italy and Germany together?
Yes. I find t really funny. One time, I said Pasta! for no reason, and our other friend asked me if I had any recently. I said "no, but I'll ask Italy for some but not right now because he's sleeping...not with Germany, he's sleeping by himself."

Lolz XD. You're friend must really despise the idea of Gerita happening. But thank you again ^^. Haha XD. And wait aren't Germany and Italy a sorta cannon pairing though?
She dislikes yaoi in general. Whenever I say a syllable, she'll either say "SCHOOL APPROPRIATE!" or "Your privileges are revoked!"

Ah so she's into the hetero relationships in Hetalia. Like Austria and Hungary? Lolz XD. That's just hilarious. So whenever you're friend hears a word or a paring of a yaoi couple from Hetalia. She just ignores it or yells out those remarks?  

MsRetroGeek

Shy Cutie-Pie

KuroGetsuKoneko

Dangerous Friend

8,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:39 pm
Maylin_C
KuroGetsuKoneko
Maylin_C
KuroGetsuKoneko
Maylin_C

Ah so she's into the hetero relationships in Hetalia. Like Austria and Hungary? Lolz XD. That's just hilarious. So whenever you're friend hears a word or a paring of a yaoi couple from Hetalia. She just ignores it or yells out those remarks?
Oh no. She'll never ignore it. She will say something. She has like superhearing! She may give me a warning by saying my name in a I'm Warning You! tone.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:53 pm
KuroGetsuKoneko
Oh no. She'll never ignore it. She will say something. She has like superhearing! She may give me a warning by saying my name in a I'm Warning You! tone.

User Image

Wait, what? So she doesn't even like the pairings that are pretty much official, like Sweden and Finland?

But, at least it's not like my male friends from high school. They got sick of us reading yaoi at lunch that they threatened us to burn our collection if they ever saw it again. There were four of us that collected yaoi back then. Now, two aren't friends with us any more so I have no clue if they still like it and one got out of it. I'm the one with the huge yaoi collection!

Post style by PhallenPixie

Rubai Sora

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50

E.Beth

Apocalyptic Codger

19,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:27 am
I love Hetalia. It's so cute and I manage to actually learn stuff.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:55 am
User Image I do love me some Hetalia.  

Zomthelittlezombiegirl

Friendly Grabber

8,300 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

KuroGetsuKoneko

Dangerous Friend

8,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:51 am
Rubai Sora
KuroGetsuKoneko

User Image

Wait, what? So she doesn't even like the pairings that are pretty much official, like Sweden and Finland?

But, at least it's not like my male friends from high school. They got sick of us reading yaoi at lunch that they threatened us to burn our collection if they ever saw it again. There were four of us that collected yaoi back then. Now, two aren't friends with us any more so I have no clue if they still like it and one got out of it. I'm the one with the huge yaoi collection!

How huge is this yaoi collection?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:47 pm
KuroGetsuKoneko

User Image

Well, not that big, but it's big enough that a normal person would be concerned.

Rubai Sora

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50

KuroGetsuKoneko

Dangerous Friend

8,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:59 pm
Rubai Sora
KuroGetsuKoneko

User Image

Well, not that big, but it's big enough that a normal person would be concerned.

Sounds like I would have a great day reading that collection.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:05 pm
KuroGetsuKoneko

User Image

I have a few good stuff. I have all of FAKE, Eerie Quiery and Yellow (I'm looking for Yellow 2). A lot of one volume manga, like Romantic Illusions, How to Capture a Martini, and How to Control a Sidecar. I also have 4 doujinshi, one of which is 18+ (wish it was KaitoxShinichi, but it's HeijixShinichi). Not to mention I have a lot on my computer. And I also have Sukisho on DVD.

Rubai Sora

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50

KuroGetsuKoneko

Dangerous Friend

8,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:11 pm
Rubai Sora
KuroGetsuKoneko

User Image

I have a few good stuff. I have all of FAKE, Eerie Quiery and Yellow (I'm looking for Yellow 2). A lot of one volume manga, like Romantic Illusions, How to Capture a Martini, and How to Control a Sidecar. I also have 4 doujinshi, one of which is 18+ (wish it was KaitoxShinichi, but it's HeijixShinichi). Not to mention I have a lot on my computer. And I also have Sukisho on DVD.

Random Question: What would you do if you found out that there was a secret society of yaoi fans who have their own base with the largest yaoi library in the entire world?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:14 pm
KuroGetsuKoneko
Random Question: What would you do if you found out that there was a secret society of yaoi fans who have their own base with the largest yaoi library in the entire world?

User Image

Hunt it down and demand to let me join. I've got a Yaoi parasol for crying out loud! (Still trying to find a yaoi paddle without having to resort to online. My parents might be suspicious.)

Rubai Sora

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50

KuroGetsuKoneko

Dangerous Friend

8,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:16 pm
Rubai Sora
KuroGetsuKoneko

User Image

Hunt it down and demand to let me join. I've got a Yaoi parasol for crying out loud! (Still trying to find a yaoi paddle without having to resort to online. My parents might be suspicious.)

Another random question: If there was a yaoi pledge, how would it go?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:18 pm
KuroGetsuKoneko

User Image

No clue. Not very good at that stuff....

Rubai Sora

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50

KuroGetsuKoneko

Dangerous Friend

8,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:23 pm
Rubai Sora
KuroGetsuKoneko

User Image

No clue. Not very good at that stuff....

If yaoi was happening right now, what would you do?  
14. ✿ - - - Anime And Manga

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff