Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][1x1][L-N+] No More Hope Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:43 pm
"Ok we'll do everything. As long as your doctor says it's fine." He smiled. He wasn't going to be responcible for causing anything bad happening to this young man. "Right now? I think we should just walk. I don't want you stressing out your heart to much. Have you had lunch yet? We could get something to eat."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:17 pm
"My parents brought me food not that long ago." He said as they continued to walk. "Though, if you haven't eaten yet Yuki we can stop somewhere." He said grinning. After a bit of walking Avi looked up at Yuki, "Ne, can we go to that botanice place you told me about before we have to go back?" He asked knowing that, to Avi's dissappointment they have to return to the hospital soon.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:45 am
Yuki frowned. He hated telling him no. "Avi that's to far from the hospital. I don't want something happening to you and then I can't get you back to the hospital in time for them to make you better."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:52 am
"Can we go tomorrow then?" He asked looking at the him has he sat down. This happened alot, Avi gets worn out easily but thats more from being cooped up in the hospital more than anything. Standing back up, Avi looked at the sky sighing, "I wish I could stay out more..." he said as he stood up walking back in the direction of the hospital. The thing was, everyone knew that Avi would seek out with Yuki and really they didn't mind they only scolded the two because of policy.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:47 am
"Don't worry soon you'll be better and we can do anything you want."

He smiled and hugged him.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:07 am
"Alright..." he said as they were in front of the hospital. ''Yuki, will you stay longer with me please?" He asked as he was about to walk through the sliding doors.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:30 am
Yuki smiled. "I'll stay as long as you want. Or untill they kick me out." He walked with Avi back to his room. "So do they think you're getting better?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:00 am
Avi looked down as he heard the question shaking his head, "I don't know...they don't tell me and when I ask they say not to worry and just focus on getting better... Honestly it pisses me off cause I have the right to know!" He said the only time the young male used any foul language was when something really agitated him, and not knowing was one of them.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:35 am
Yuki held him. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to upset you. Just calm down." He rubbed his back to help him calm down. Yuki was worried that them not tell him meant he wasn't getting any better.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:27 pm
Avi snuggled into Yuki's side as he was held, "You didn't do anything to upset me, the doctors do though." He said as he looked at Yuki starring into his red eyes. At times, Avi could loose himself in those eyes and such was a time. "Say Yuki, why are your eyes so red? There pretty I like them a lot." He said laying his head on Yuki's chest.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:57 pm
"I'm the one who asked though." He frowned and was taken a back a little at Avi's question. He never thought up why he didn't look quiet human at least in a way that wouldn't make him have to lie to his best friend. "I was born this way. I'm an albino."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:00 pm
"Mm...I still like them..." he said as he closed his eyes listening to Yuki's heart falling asleep in Yuki's arms.

For two weeks Avi seemed to be fine going out having fun. That changed in the middle of the night on Saturday. Like many times, Avi went worse ad bad. The teen was moved out of his normal room and into ICU. In his new room, it was obvious Avi was worse, pale and looked frail not like two weeks ago, monitors, wires tubes everywhere. Outside of his old room were his parents, his mom crying in her husbands arms. Avi didn't really know what to think anymore...  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:11 pm
Yuki came to the hospital happy to be seeing Avi again. As soon as he got to what he thought was his room his smile fell instantly. The room was empty and Avi's mom was crying.

"What happened to Avi? He's ok isn't he?"

Yuki paniced. He could live without Avi.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:48 pm
Vaára looked down when she heard a voice, seeing that it was Yuki. Whipping her tears she wrapped her arms around the male. "Avi's condition took a turn for the worse in the middle of the night. The doctors say if he's lucky he'll last to the end of the month. He's in ICU so go see him alright, he'll want you by his side." The woman said trying to keep it together for the boy.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:17 pm
Yuki hugged her back and nodded. "Of course." He ran off to the ICU. Once he found Avi's room he sat down beside his bed and held his hand. He had to help his friend.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff